GUILTY FL - Cherish Perrywinkle, 8, Jacksonville, 21 June 2013 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor bessie,
We're making her work overtime. I'm going to recommend they double her salary. :)
Thanks for the sentiment, necco. :) I know you're joking, but so our newer members don't misunderstand, mods and admin are all volunteers.

Jeez! I just read all the documents. I did not know he was also charged with INCEST in the past!!!

Why in the heck was he ever allowed to leave prison! He's been charged and found guilty from everything from petty theft, grand theft, worthless checks, burglary, burglary of an occupied structure, battery, impersonation of a public figure, child abuse, child neglect, extortion, lewd and lascivious behavior, lewd assault on a child, possession of a control substance and drug paraphernalia, purchase of cocaine, kid napping, sale and distribution of obscene materials to minors, liotering and prowling, escape ???, and now murder. This guy should have NEVER been walking the streets. :stormingmad:

Did AP go to the funeral? I watched part of it right now online but didn't see him? I think I saw BJ on the right side of the church near the front?

Did AP go to the funeral? I watched part of it right now online but didn't see him? I think I saw BJ on the right side of the church near the front?

AP the live-in or AP the Associated Press? I know people were talking about the media being there...

This was gonna be my question as soon as i caught up..lol...I watched it live today on my local news and didn't see him and have yet to notice him in any of the pictures or video links from today...

Is there anyone here that seen him there today in a picture, live or a video link?

I noticed two blondes was sitting next to RP during the whole funeral service and also beside her at the gravesite..

I seen an elderly gray headed man beside her in pictures and also at the gravesite live today but not AP..

Hi all.....this case is in the next county over from me and I must say it just sickens me! This is all so very sad and should have been prevented. I have a really hard time reading about it as it makes my blood boil......I have tried to discuss this with a few friends and all I get in return is "how can you judge this mother?" or "you just need to pray for this mother".....I just cannot bring myself to this point.......so sad...

nope- and I think I looked at everything out there :0

I have too so far. I also didn't see the smaller children there today either so I was thinking maybe he stayed home to attend to them..IDK strange IMO..

Not that it matters or anything just curious though..Does anyone know the age of AP? I believe I read RP is 45 but I don't remembering seeing his age..

I appreciate these pictures. I also appreciate the photographers, reporters, and media who do what they do...(thinking about joining their ranks when I grow up, lol!)

On the flip side...I suppose some people are private. I couldn't, nor foresee any of my children, nor extended family...in this most devastating moment of grief...allow a camera or microphone anywhere near our funeral mass/service. I understand it happens, is allowed...just sayin.

I have too so far. I also didn't see the smaller children there today either so I was thinking maybe he stayed home to attend to them..IDK strange IMO..

On the Facebook "official cherish perrywinkle memorial" site someone who attended yesterday's service said AP was at that but left early with the two little girls...

Well I haven't seen him, and I've been looking for him. As I've said before - I am suspicious of him.

IMO!!! JMO!!!

Not to be morbid ... But I find it very unusual that LE has not released the cause of death. Is it possible that they are holding back a lot of info until DS next court date weeks from now?

I wonder about the two other lil children...SO late at night in a Wal-Mart...when all this was going down. Were their grandparents, family to shuffle them to bed out of the chaos of panic? Did BF take them home?

I think of those little children. ALOT.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC.

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

one more time

PLEASE STAY ON TOPIC

Thanks,
Tricia

Not that it matters or anything just curious though..Does anyone know the age of AP? I believe I read RP is 45 but I don't remembering seeing his age..

I'm curious too. And I'm more curious if this man even has a job. I've read some unsettling things about him elsewhere. Why did Rayne feel the need to take such a chance when that RSO monster offered her a Walmart gift card? Is anyone working in that household or did they just rely on the money Rayne was getting from BJ to support Cherish? I hope he is working to support the family so Rayne won't feel the need to go off and make bad choices again. Those little girls deserve to have a safe and stable home, shelter, food, clothing and so much more.

JMO!!

IMO!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members