Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

Status
Not open for further replies.
And yet the guy gets criticized when he doesn't hand out posters, accused of not searching hard enough or not getting involved enough ...... yet when he wants to find all of his son's body to bury him decently, he's criticized for that? I guess he can't win.

If it was my child's bones out there, I can tell you I would be doing exactly the same. I wouldn't want any bit of him left, I would want him laid to rest respectfully, not left out in the open.

IMO He knew his son was dead so no posters no searching!

After having escaped from a horrid relationship, Elaine had found her Prince Charming, moved into her new magical castle with their amazing children, and started a wonderful new life. She even had made a great career move! :moo:

Someone was not happy about that and destroyed it all. :stormingmad:

Is that an opinion? Because if MR had nothing to do with this and it was some stranger, I really doubt that the person responsible was really thinking about how they could ruin ER's perfect life.

I had an ex bf a loooong time ago who reminds me of MR. I think that's why its easier for me to lean in MR's direction despite the lack of physical evidence: because I remember the way he reacted to situations (blame blame blame even when HE was clearly the one up to no good). He could be hanging in a tree naked and I could ask him what're you doing and he'd probably say "What are YOOOOOOOOUUUUU doing?!") While I can not prove MR has lied about anything, he reminds me of my x. JMO MOO IMO

Going by Mark's own words. He said Dylan was sullen and withdrawn and things were tense from the get go on his last visit.

And he admitted that he had not spoken with Dylan for months. Dylan was not replying to his texts or calls, apparently. So I call that rocky, imo.

One of the reasons Elaine moved was to get Dylan into a bigger, better school. Dylan appreciated the move according to some of the published articles, stating he got the attention of lots of girls in his new school. And there were a lot more sports opportunities in that larger school as well.

Even thought Dylan apparently wasn't sporty?

Oh I think that was one time he spoke the truth!

JUst like Casey Anthony telling her mom cayleee was close!

Also when he said (paraphrasing) that Dylan might be watching all of the bitterness going on and that he wouldn't like it. It made me wonder if in a disturbed mind, this would be a reason to "save" him from having to face this. At the time, I thought it might be justification of hiding Dylan somewhere but the same could be of murder. MOO

Is there a link to Paul Klaas' interpretation of MR way back?

I know everyone reacts to situations differently.

I do believe sometimes MR's comments are interpreted unfairly, or to fit a particular track...

Is there a link to Paul Klaas' interpretation of MR way back?

I know everyone reacts to situations differently.

I do believe sometimes MR's comments are interpreted unfairly, or to fit a particular track...

Do you mean Marc Klaas? I am not sure who Paul is, so I can't help there.

Funny If I asked my kids both teens if they want to go to the beach camping fishing with us they say no but if their friends are going they then gooooo.

And If I were you Id question your child about whats going on in school something sounds wrong here. It could very well be someone at school make him feel uncomfortable or is bullying him. He sounds social enuff to me there is something wrong at school don't take teachers word for it ask your child.

He doesn't like the learning aspect of school as he struggles, but he loves his teacher and the assistants. He gets invited to all the kids' parties and goes to them all, and joins in. He has been away with the school and loved it, so I don't think there are any problems there.... apart from him hating the actual work!

I think its because he is the youngest of my children - he's 8 (but comes across as younger) and his brothers range from 12 to 19, so I think he favours adults, as that is what he is used to He sees his 19 and 17 year old brothers, and their friends, as "adults", so I think its normal for him to veer to older people, rather than play with 8 year olds in the playground. At home he is always with his 12 and 14 year old brothers, so I think he might find the games of 8 year olds as being "too young" for him.

I hope azg and her family is doing ok.

I think her personal experience, as well as Cory's and Elaine's with MR is important insight and testimony.

If there is a trial and MR is the accused, painting a picture of MR's character is going to be crucial to the prosecution, especially if there is little physical evidence. But if there's no evidence to begin with, there will be no trial.

GRACE: So do you, Marc Klaas, president and founder of Klaas Kids, joining me out of San Francisco tonight. What do we do? What does this all say to you, Marc?

MARC KLAAS, KLAAS KIDS FOUNDATION: Well, I think that Mr. Redwine has to put aside any differences that he has and absolutely cooperate, first of all, with his ex-wife. Parents who are in this situation come together all the time to look for their missing kid, cooperate with law enforcement, and explain how he can have a child who just got there and not have any contact with him for almost an entire day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

grace: So do you, marc klaas, president and founder of klaas kids, joining me out of san francisco tonight. What do we do? What does this all say to you, marc?

Marc klaas, klaas kids foundation: Well, i think that mr. Redwine has to put aside any differences that he has and absolutely cooperate, first of all, with his ex-wife. Parents who are in this situation come together all the time to look for their missing kid, cooperate with law enforcement, and explain how he can have a child who just got there and not have any contact with him for almost an entire day.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/transcripts/1212/03/ng.01.html

exactly

He doesn't like the learning aspect of school as he struggles, but he loves his teacher and the assistants. He gets invited to all the kids' parties and goes to them all, and joins in. He has been away with the school and loved it, so I don't think there are any problems there.... apart from him hating the actual work!

O/T I know, but is it possibly because your child is too advanced and bored with the schoolwork? That can often happen with young kids who talk more frequently to older kids and adults. Their verbal/linguistic skills may be too advanced for them to be engaged with their grade-level work, and as a result they actually perform poorly.

After having escaped from a horrid relationship, Elaine had found her Prince Charming, moved into her new magical castle with their amazing children, and started a wonderful new life. She even had made a great career move! :moo:

Someone was not happy about that and destroyed it all. :stormingmad:

Speaking of E and her career...on the DP show, MR made a crack about E's career putting her in contact with...err...unsavory folks.

If it's off limits, ignore and/or cybersmack me, but just what is E's career? Her former career?

This isn't directed at anyone in particular, but it's something that keeps popping into my head while reading here. People often say that they believe MR is guilty because they know someone just like him - and then proceed to explain the similarities. I find it ironic that so many men out there (and some women) are "just like him" but have never killed anyone. Wouldn't him being just like your old boss, neighbor, father, uncle, or brother-in-law's ex-wife's cousin's nephew who has never murdered anyone mean he's not as likely to kill someone as a person who is nothing like him but has murdered one or more people? Just a thought from a tired mind...

:twocents:

And yet the guy gets criticized when he doesn't hand out posters, accused of not searching hard enough or not getting involved enough ...... yet when he wants to find all of his son's body to bury him decently, he's criticized for that? I guess he can't win.

If it was my child's bones out there, I can tell you I would be doing exactly the same. I wouldn't want any bit of him left, I would want him laid to rest respectfully, not left out in the open.

How does finding all of Dylan mean its a decent burial ?

i would think its more about celebrating his life with his loved ones .

IMO - Dylan is dead and he does not now know what is going on . The same way before we was born we have no idea. Once you are gone you are gone and you don't need to bones to make it a respectful send off.

:cow: :cow:

Speaking of E and her career...on the DP show, MR made a crack about E's career putting her in contact with...err...unsavory folks.

If it's off limits, ignore and/or cybersmack me, but just what is E's career? Her former career?

I never understood what he was trying to imply. AFAIK, she is the head of the Student Loan Dept. at a prominent University. She was promoted to a better University, thus her move to Monument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member