Dylan Redwine Case Discussion Thread/Dylan's Remains Found

Discussion in 'Dylan Redwine' started by Salem, Jun 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjenny

jjenny Well-Known Member

Well, as I recall, police did take his truck(s) then returned. Hopefully they stuck a tracking device somewhere on that truck.
    To see as to exactly where was he going.

2. Mitsana

Mitsana New Member

His searches were in the lake area and on a mountain side near his house, where Dylan's remains were actually found.

Paraphrasing from memory, MR seemed to say that a particular location that he was asked to search with Brandon, handing out fliers, was stupid. It's not completely clear where that location was. It seems like it was basically in the same direction that the remains were actually found (one of the locations he said he was searching), but further away and much further to drive. One reason he seemed to be claiming that it was stupid is that there were not many houses in that location (so presumably, there weren't many people who might have seen anything). Aside from the flat area north of the reservoir, there don't seem to be many houses anywhere.

3. Eileen730

Eileen730 Former Member

I think all they were waiting for was to find Dylan, I think an arrest will come soon!

4. AliceInPain

AliceInPain Well-Known Member

I think Mark's "I'm gonna go talk to them on..." means "I have been asked in for questioning on...."

Did LE show Dylan's mother pictures of the bones?
    Did they tell her exactly what was found?
    Did they tell her one of Dylan's bones was found in a piece of coyote ****?
    Did they bring her up the mountain?

5. Mitsana

Mitsana New Member

LE talked to ER and MR the same day (probably about the same time) about the findings. I haven't run across anything about what was said in the meeting with ER. In particular, ER was not giving interviews that day. ER's family subsequently released a written statement on Friday expressing their sadness, thanking people for their efforts, and turning to hopes for justice.

(see http://www.9news.com/news/article/342601/188/Dylan-Redwines-family-speaks-out ).

If you watch the video at that link, you can hear the phone interview with MR.

(from the video)

@2:24

Interviewer: "I spoke with Mark Redwine by phone this afternoon, shortly after Sheriff's investigators told him his son's remains had been found."

@2:56

MR: "It's sad because, you know the animals got to him and there's very little of his remains left, and that's what bothers me."

So, here's what bothered RW shortly after being told that any hope for a safe return of his son was in vain: the condition of the remains.

6. gitana1

gitana1 Verified Attorney

Why does Mark keep talking?

7. YidArmyRach

YidArmyRach Active Member

a) He has nothing to hide

b) He has heard the criticism of him not being very active in the search, so is trying to avoid that happening now that Dylan has been found

c) He is trying to cover up for something he has done

d) He is stupid

e) He thinks he is keeping Dylan's story in the news

f) He likes digging holes

Take your pick!!

8. pinto

pinto New Member

I realize this, which is why I used words like "not necessarily" and "likely" etc. It is not definite that remains could have been carried into the lake, just because they were in a drainage. That was my only point.

9. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

g] He is a narcissist and cannot help himself.

10. my_tee_mouse

my_tee_mouse Done. Put a Fork in Me.

Just one?! If you changed "nothing" to "something" in a), we'd have a vowel and could play a word game with the "correct answers."

11. AnotherSetOfEyes

AnotherSetOfEyes Well-Known Member

g) He has a pattern of recreating reality that has worked for him all his life and that has never come under the type of scrutiny he is currently experiencing.

12. packerdog

packerdog Active Member

Exactly. I am sure Dylan didn't and wouldn't tell his friends a lot of things about his dad out of embarrassment. For example, he probably wouldn't tell them about his dad having sex with another women in his yard and being drunk and taking a swing at him.

13. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

14. Salem

Salem Former Member

15. song22

song22 New Member

That little article is just very moving to me. She is so clear and focused and so strong. She immediately gets a Justice for Dylan group going. It's amazing--the power of her love for her son to fuel her for the fight ahead. I'm just really moved by the strength in her continued mothering of her son. Prayers for her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.