CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

DEC 5, 2022

Pearl Pinson

pearl_pinson.jpg

15-year-old Pearl Pinson was abducted in Vallejo, California on May 25, 2016. Numerous witnesses told police that she was walking to her bus stop when a man dragged her and threw her into his vehicle. A day later, the suspect's vehicle was spotted and he was killed in a shootout with police. Pearl was nowhere to be found. In November 2022, the Solano County Sheriff’s Office told Dateline, "Unfortunately, Pearl Pinson is still missing and it is an open investigation. We have continued to follow up on leads as they have come in." If you have any information regarding Pearl’s disappearance, please call the Solano County Sheriff’s Office at (707) 421-7090.

I've never heard if this guy had a cell phone. If so, I would imagine LE tried to track his movements during that time frame. 250-300 miles is quite a distance but considering there was 30+ hours since the kidnapping he could have covered more miles than that in total. So determining the path he took is important.

So sad! Pearls Mother passed away, She will never know what happened to her daughter!

nhttps://www.ktvu.com/news/mother-of-abducted-vallejo-girl-pearl-pinson-dies.amp
She may know now. I'd like to think if Pearl was murdered (which I believe with my whole heart is the case) they are now together again. RIP

This article is very interesting..
Court docs detail new leads in Pinson abduction case
Investigators have said there is no evidence Pinson and Castro knew each other.

I incorrectly was under the impression that pearl knew her abductor. Turns out she didn’t know him at all. This man grabbed a young woman on her way to school, in broad daylight mind you. She was seen bleeding from her face and shouting for help, and according to witnesses in the area, a gunshot was heard and then the perpetrator drove off.

There’s absolutely no way this was his first rodeo. I really hope law enforcement looks into his whereabouts previous to this incident and see if his timeline correlates with other disappearances.

This article is very interesting..

I incorrectly was under the impression that pearl knew her abductor. Turns out she didn’t know him at all. This man grabbed a young woman on her way to school, in broad daylight mind you. She was seen bleeding from her face and shouting for help, and according to witnesses in the area, a gunshot was heard and then the perpetrator drove off.

There’s absolutely no way this was his first rodeo. I really hope law enforcement looks into his whereabouts previous to this incident and see if his timeline correlates with other disappearances.
Thank you for posting.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517
Back