George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO IF the MSM hadn't provided misinformatinon, doctored 911 calls to make GZ seem as a racist, made this single handedly initially a race issue, with the NBP, the revs flooding Sanford as they did ala LaCrosse players, this trial would be easier to watch, chat about....

IIRC, TM was 5'11, 158 lbs..

My husband is 6'3" and his "ideal" weight is 168. So, I'm not sure that's skinny. Judging by pictures, I would say TM was tall with a medium build. JMO. OMO. MOO.

He was at least 6 ft in shoes. That is what matters It is not like 5"11 made him my height.. 5'6".. ;)

He was still 5'11 in bare feet at least 6 ft in shoes. That is a big guy. OMO

In the 7-11 video he is quite a bit taller than the clerk. The clerk testified that he is and was at the time 5'10"

jmo

Does anyone know of a website that is a discussion just for the trial? I cannot listen at work, and yahoo had a live feed, and a live chat that was JUST about what was happening in the trial at the time. It seems they no longer have the live chat. I try to follow here when I can, but there's too much discussion about things that haven't been brought up yet in the trial and just posts here and there about maybe what someone just said on the stand.

Thanks for your help! I really want to know what is currently happening!!

I think this website has a thread with just testimony.

JMO Fox news producer had informed Megan Kelly while Dr Valerie Rao was on the stand about her prior complaints from co-workers,ie: washing feet in autopsy tub, not wearing gloves, unnecessary work to generate revenue etc I remember this article in the newspaper a few years ago. Wonder why they used her? JMO

Interesting article detailing a very long history of complaints against Dr. Rao:

http://www.news4jax.com/news/more-c...-rao/-/475880/20640256/-/rurvpcz/-/index.html

No, I don't buy that, as other people have mentioned, GZ KNEW the police were coming so the police would break up the fight. so no, I don't think for one minute TM would have killed GZ.. People get in fights and survive. GZ took training in self defense didn't he? GZ was able to get his gun out and use it, if he were being beaten to death, he would never have been able to do that, IMO..

as to the bolded opinion, he was NOT being beaten to death. However, he may have had good reason to believe his life was in danger.

but it is wrong to say that someone being beaten up is necessarily unable to grab a gun and shoot it.

this is not my opinion. It simply does not follow that because someone is being beaten up that they are incapable of grabbing a gun.

Since when can the state open it's own door to force previously disallowed testimony subjects to be brought in?

I think this website has a thread with just testimony.

Ha! Thanks!! I completely forgot. I was looking for one that was a little more current though. That's why I like'd yahoos live chat, everyone was chatting about the trial.

I will definitely head over to that thread though. Thanks for reminding me!

IMO IF the MSM hadn't provided misinformatinon, doctored 911 calls to make GZ seem as a racist, made this single handedly initially a race issue, with the NBP, the revs flooding Sanford as they did ala LaCrosse players, this trial would be easier to watch, chat about....

It wasn't just the MSM. The family and their lawyers participated in what, IMO, was an orchestrated effort to smear George Zimmerman and to inject an inflammatory social element into this trial. I think it's shameful.

I am an RN and work in a nursing home/rehab center. I find the testimony of the ME very strange in that she would say ANY head injury is insignificant by looking at a picture. My patients fall, often. Our floor is concrete. If there is any chance that a patient hit their head we have a huge protocol we follow that includes vital signs on a timed schedule, frequent neuro checks, alertness, movements. Why? because every health care personnel is taught that head injuries OFTEN do not appear for hours to days, which is why our protocol is to watch intently for 3 days and then up to 6 weeks. I have seen more injuries than I would like to as to the effects of hitting your head on concrete, even one time. I've seen people with bruises in places you are sitting there thinking "how the heck did that bruise get THERE?". So for a medical examiner to brush this off as insignificant boggles my mind. Maybe she knows something we don't? I'd sure love to tell my patient "aww that's just insignificant, you will live" and move on and not have to do all that extra paperwork and assessments. IMO, her testimony as to that was absurd.

Why would anyone in possession of a gun be screaming for help? Logicly they wouldn't! So we are to believe that one second GZ is sreaming for help like a little girl with zero attempt to fist fight and the next second he shoots? IMO nothing about George <mod snip> story make a lick of sense.

He was at least 6 ft in shoes. That is what matters It is not like 5"11 made him my height.. 5'6".. ;)

Sometimes, I am 6 ft in shoes. Yet, I am only 5'4". :floorlaugh:

Trayvon Martin was 5'11".

A 17 year old is not allowed to enlist (or do many other things) without parental permission. That's because a 17 year old is still considered a child.

Yes, that is the Law in the USA. Neither can they vote nor buy alcoholic beverages. It's possible to sue their parents for any damage those children may incur because they are yet of legal age.

Several witnesses have described TBM as skinny and someone mentioned his arms were like toothpicks. IMO

The MSM jumped on the Duke Lacrosse players the same way they have with GZ IMO. In the Duke Hoax, it went on for months after DNA tests proved none of the LAX players sexually assaulted the false accuser.

Especially when one is described as a little boy and the other 'the big man'. In the videos GZ certainly doesn't look like a 'big man' IMO. His physician assistant may have labeled him as obese, but he certainly didn't look it. IMO

Yes, that is the Law in the USA. Neither can they vote nor buy alcoholic beverages. It's possible to sue their parents for any damage those children may incur because they are yet of legal age.

Several witnesses have described TBM as skinny and someone mentioned his arms were like toothpicks. IMO
TM, himself, posted pics of himself all over twitter holding money, guns, gang signs, etc. That boy was very muscular. IMO of course.

I have 3 step sons that all played sports...2 football, 1 swimming. My littlest one is 5'7" and 140 pounds and looks like a little hulk. He has no fat, only muscles on muscles. I guarantee he could kick any of our butts, IMO of course.

In the 7-11 video he is quite a bit taller than the clerk. The clerk testified that he is and was at the time 5'10"

jmo

I think the clerk testified that he was 5'7". JMO

Regardless, Trayvon Martin was 5'11". Why do we need to have pages and pages about how tall Trayvon was when he was killed? :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500