George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin General Discussion #13 Thursday July 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll admit, I never thought I would see the day, that a large number of posters on this forum, most of whom have long always sided with the prosecution in many trials, side and argue for the defense in this case. There are posters on this forum that actually agree with defense lawyer talking heads.

Hell must have froze over.

It's been years since I've sided with the defense. The last time was the Cody Posey trial. I am so, so sorry for Trayvon's family and I get teary eyed just thinking about what they're going through, but I believe GZ was absolutely defending himself. And this JUDGE is driving me crazy! IMO

I never said he didn't have the right to carry, and yes, it would bother me if someone was carrying a gun in the store just because he can, concealed or not.

More carry than you realize. I'm 5'2", 128 lb. 37 year old female with 2 kids. If you see me at the store or ANYWHERE outside of my home, I'm carrying.

When I'm at home, the gun is on my desk. Both of my kids are proficient shooters. My daughter can outshoot most men.

On a side note: I recently shot a perfect 25 at skeet!

You bet there will be an appeal. MOO.

Oh brother Judge is schooling West again that he continually argues every ruling she makes.

Does everyone else cringe when this stuff happens?

I never said he didn't have the right to carry, and yes, it would bother me if someone was carrying a gun in the store just because he can, concealed or not.

But you are still holding it against him that he carried a loaded weapon, whether in his neighborhood/target/anywhere else when he has a legal right to carry.

Trayvon's body was not by his "daddy's" house. It was a few feet away from the "T". BTW, it was not his daddy's house, it was the girlfriend of his daddy's house that he was visiting. Look at an overview map of the area. Her house is all the way at the other end! The red circle represents where the fight occurred. She lives at the far right bottom of the pic.

IMO

Look again at the bottom photo. The photographer is standing at the T

The judge sure is cavalier about making mistakes in a trial of such magnitude. Where are you MOM!!! We need you there! IMO

The diagram shows the last verifiable by either GZ or dead Trayvon's body.

No it does not . State witness puts TM on his daddys porch completely down the way from where the fight happened, GZ was or where TM ended up.

Evidence.

Are there any legal professionals who can explain how the pros. could add a charge now? Wouldn't this potentially have changed the defense's arguments, etc? How do you defend/have a fair trial against a charge added at the last minute?

It is that way in every trial, lesser charges are always argued at the end of trial. It is up to the defense and prosecution to look at all possible lesser includeds and have statute and argument for or against.

I think the 3rd degree murder based on child abuse does fit legally and West and MOM should have looked at it.

Or gosh - identified himself as being a Neighborhood Watch captain - in a friendly tone. Clearly he didn't do that.

I Agree :) I believe RJ when she heard GZ say: "What are you doing here?" and I believe he had "tone" in that. I believe he provoked this. If I were being followed I would want to know why, and if that person say's to me "what are you doing here?" I would wonder "who are you to question me? I have a right to be here, who the he$$ are you?" So, I can see a fight starting over that.

I just had a thought. I wonder if MOM is out arguing or applying for appeal on her rulings again?

Too bad all those gullible people paid soooo much money to retain West...who other lawyers say should have been held in contempt of court and fined yesterday after his juvenile hissy fits.IMO

He's heading toward another of his Melt Downs now...he never learns....IMO

But you are still holding it against him that he carried a loaded weapon, whether in his neighborhood/target/anywhere else when he has a legal right to carry.

Yep. I can carry a gun just because I can? Of course! Isn't that the whole purpose anyway? To have it with you all the time? Funny how people think it's okay to bear arms as long as you don't carry it with you! As long as the guns are stored in a safe at home!

IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member