Verdict Watch Thread Saturday July 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't anyone admit that she first said "he almost at her Daddy's fiance house"? It's so odd. :facepalm: Then, she says "in the area". Bottom line, RJ had no clue how close Trayvon was to his Daddy' fiance house, because she was on the phone with him! By someone's house, in the area, near etc...means different things to different people. JMO

Thanks button is just not enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope for a just verdict in this trial, although I'm not sure what that verdict should be (if that makes sense LoL). I haven't expressed much of an opinion on this one as it's a bit too controversial for me. There doesn't appear, to me, to be enough KNOWN information to decide what the true and just verdict should be. Lots of reasonable doubt on both sides. Neither side convinced me one way or the other. Although I think GZ put something in motion that he handled poorly and couldn't control, and it ended up in a tragedy, I can't reconcile either side's story with the evidence presented, or give any opinion on what the proper punishment should be....if punishment is warranted at all.

I just hope we can all come together for another trial where everyone knows who the bad guy is, and all remain friends. :seeya:

Several hundred people gathered on lawn in front of courthouse per CNN reporting. I hope the verdict is NOT announced tonight.

Have you ever been assaulted? or under threat? I am not asking to be snarky but to give you reference..

I have. And it feels like it is forever. Hits to the head feel incredible. They shake you and stun you. When you are being hit they may hit you a couple of times but it feels like forever and it hurts. I don't know that you are counting. You are surviving..

It is a horrid feeling to feel someone have that kind of control over you and be hurting you like that.

In the dark, Alone, Bring held down on the ground and beaten, I can only imagine what that felt like. Struggling and getting hit and screaming for help and no one is there.. No one..

Im sorry. I would be in fear for my life and person.

Have you ever been followed while you were alone in the dark? It's terrifying. I would be in definite fear for my life and person.

Yes, I have. And I still assert that GZ was justified.

No doubt in my mind. Not even beyond a reasonable doubt, beyond all doubt for me.

Amen.

IMO

Agreed. And I am a 56 year old white woman with three children in their 20s so maybe some of the jurors are thinking the same way I would.

Someone asked what if it were our own 17 year old who was shot and killed? Well, that wouldn't happen to my kid, because when my son was 17 (or now that he is 23 for that matter), I guarantee you he wouldn't have jumped someone and pounded their head into the sidewalk.

Why can't anyone admit that she first said "he almost at her Daddy's fiance house"? It's so odd. :facepalm: Then, she says "in the area". Bottom line, RJ had no clue how close Trayvon was to his Daddy' fiance house, because she was on the phone with him! By someone's house, in the area, near etc...means different things to different people. JMO

Because that is her commentary.. But when she quotes him she says he said AT.

There is a difference.

FYI 3m
Ryan Hughes - WFTV @RHughesWFTV
REMINDER: #GeorgeZimmerman has a 10p curfew. Judge will likely extend it if deliberations continue. #ZIMMERMANon9.Retweeted by Kathi Belich, WFTV
7 Retweets Collapse

And from the fact that the fight happens closer to where GZ said he was. Only feet away from the path where he said he was walking. That fits the evidence.. I am not bending anything to make it fit.. It fits on its own.. Along with RJ saying that TM spoke to GZ first. Not the other way around.

Again, if you say so. You win. Can we stop now please? It up to the jury now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, I am thinking and hoping they are coming down the home stretch. Not sure if there are holdouts - to me it would be like women to be checking and double checking their decision before it's final.

IMO

---------
There is an OLD saying. If you want a job done right the first time, get a woman to do it..:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::moo:

I hope for a just verdict in this trial, although I'm not sure what that verdict should be (if that makes sense LoL). I haven't expressed much of an opinion on this one as it's a bit too controversial for me. There doesn't appear, to me, to be enough KNOWN information to decide what the true and just verdict should be. Lots of reasonable doubt on both sides. Neither side convinced me one way or the other. Although I think GZ put something in motion that he handled poorly and couldn't control, and it ended up in a tragedy, I can't reconcile either side's story with the evidence presented, or give any opinion on what the proper punishment should be....if punishment is warranted at all.

I just hope we can all come together for another trial where everyone knows who the bad guy is, and all remain friends. :seeya:

:rockon: Love this post

I want you to know that the reason I listened so closely is because I wanted to hear something that would help me find that GZ was guilty of what the state charged him with.. But the more I listened, It is right there..

HE WAS HOME. Per his words.. And then he went back to where GZ was. It fits with the evidence provided by the state. Not the defense.. The state..

Someone asked about the screams. It is possible that they weren't on the ground then, that TM was screaming because GZ had a gun pointed at him. But that's not my opinion. Just a possibility.

Hmmm, that doesn't seem like a viable possibility considering we hear the screams in succession on the 911 call immediately before the shot, and during that time John Goodman eye witness sees them on the ground, calls 911 - and during his call the shot is fired. Pretty sure these independent disinterested witnesses have put them on the ground when the screams for help were heard.

I've never had a gun held on me, can't say I would be screaming my head off for help though. Seems like compliance and time to think is best. But you never know how different people will react differently. JMO. IMO. MOO.

FYI 3m
Ryan Hughes - WFTV @RHughesWFTV
REMINDER: #GeorgeZimmerman has a 10p curfew. Judge will likely extend it if deliberations continue. #ZIMMERMANon9.Retweeted by Kathi Belich, WFTV
7 Retweets Collapse

How magnanimous of her lol

jmo

Declined an invite to a BBQ this evening. What if the verdict came in and I wasn't near my TV/computer!

(can't help myself)

:seeya: I know what you mean ... :floorlaugh:

I can't tear myself away from WS and the TV ... but I'm getting :scared:

:seeya:

The truth is we do not know "The Facts" in this case regarding who did what where. Only two people knew and one of them is dead. The other has a reason to distort reality. JMO

I agree. It's semantics. We can't possibly know what she means when she says "at" or why she said it. That is no indicator of where Trayvon was.

IMO she was barely intelligible. It's hard to say what she meant by what she said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname