SIDEBAR #15- Arias/Alexander forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone know what the judge decided as to a new trial date? I know there is another status hearing update, but will that even be televised? Maybe her new DP phase WILL NOT BE COVERED LIVE. Wouldn't that be a blow to miss "I love the camera and the fame and being infamous", it's all she will EVER achieve. IMMHO

She won't set a new trial date because their are still issues that need to be resolved and motions that need to be ruled on. It also seems like the defense has offered a few plea deals and they are probably working on that. All have been rejected though. But that part is just my guess.

Carne Asada is flank steak marinated several hours then grilled medium rare

Marinate 3# flank steak in:

1 lime, juice of
1 lemon, juice of
1 large orange, juice of or 1/2 cup
2 tablespoons chili powder
1 1/2 tablespoons oregano
2 tablespoons ground cumin
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
5 garlic cloves
1/4- cup soy sauce
2 sliced jalapeno peppers
1 medium onion
Salt and pepper

Grill to medium rare, serve with corn tortillas, fresh pico de gallo and homemade guacamole

She won't set a new trial date because their are still issues that need to be resolved and motions that need to be ruled on. It also seems like the defense has offered a few plea deals and they are probably working on that. All have been rejected though. But that part is just my guess.
Thank You MeeBee! :grouphug:

I have bad dreams all the time. Not super nightmares, but where I'm chased or harrassed or haven't paid my hotel bill in weeks and months and I know it's going to be a doozy!

It worried me, so I did some research, and found that negative dreams are the norm. People actually have more negative dreams than positive ones.

I guess it's all in your perspective, though. Hubby says he has dreams that, in real life, would be considered "adventure vacations," e. g., dangerous hiking in the mountains, or helping save a ship from sinking. The particulars don't seem very fun to me, but he's kind of a "glass half full" person. I'm more like a "Does anyone see the obvious spots on this glass? Can we wash it again?" kind of person. :floorlaugh:

I have dreams like you too Jane. I wake up totally exhausted. My hubs has said that his dreams are sexual.

Yes ma'am

Banana Quesadilla

Ingredients

2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 medium banana, thinly sliced
1/4 cup semisweet chocolate morsels
3 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar, plus more for top
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Vanilla ice cream, optional--(not really optional)
Caramel sauce, optional

Directions
Preheat pan to medium-high heat.

Brush 1 side of a tortilla with some melted butter. Place the tortilla on the skillet buttered-side down. Arrange the banana slices on the tortilla and top evenly with the chocolate chips. Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon. Place the remaining tortilla on top to cover the bananas. Brush with more butter and sprinkle some brown sugar on top. Grill until the chocolate is melted and the bananas are soft, 3 to 4 minutes per side. Cut into wedges and serve with ice cream and caramel sauce, if desired. Serve immediately

Thanks, TM! Just reading the ingredients is making me drool. :droolingsmiley:

Arpaio knows. He does not care. It isn't her sitting and tweeting, it is someone speaking for her. She cannot actually get access to twitter. Since she isn't tweeting there isn't anything he can do.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

New tweets from missy :jail:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias39mThe State rejected my 3rd request for a plea to settle quietly and less expensively. Off to retrial we go. Sorry, taxpayers.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias42m
A few of my dedicated haters came all the way 2 court 2day just 2 glare at me. I'm flattered. Thought it was I who had nothing better 2 do.

She's flattered - and sorry Pffttttttttttttt
She's not sorry she murdered Travis, tho'. What a ____________ (insert what you want- I don't curse).

My son is volunteering at the hospice, so I threw something in the crockpot and decided to show everyone what's blooming in my garden now. (this is the second time I am trying to post- lost the last one because there's a rain storm)- hope everyone doesn't mind???
Lillian Rose - I had this specially rooted for me at a CDA rose nursery- took 2 years:
picture.php

Knockout Rose
picture.php

Asiatic Lily
picture.php

Snow-on-the-Mountain Groundcover
picture.php

Helleborus
picture.php

Willow Bush I don't remember the name, but this has pink and white leaves- just gorgeous
picture.php

Tiarella
picture.php

Potentilla Bush
picture.php

And More:
Ferns
picture.php

Creeping Jenny Groundcover
picture.php

Stella D'Oro Daylily (grew these from seed- took 3 years to bloom)
picture.php

Pale Pink Climbing Rose can't remember the name (use to have 80 different roses in Pa. and remembered all their names then- brought some up here, but most died because of the harsh weather we have here)
picture.php

more
Mary Rose- a David Austin Rose
picture.php

Hosta- I have different varieties- the hummers love the flowers
picture.php

Heuchera
picture.php

Helianthus
picture.php

Filipendula 'rubra' - this plant is 5-6 ' tall and is one of my favorites because of the airy pink plumes
picture.php

picture.php

Daylily
picture.php

Clematis
picture.php

Astilbe
picture.php

Last pictures

Ajuga groundcover- likes to takeover the garden
picture.php

Columbine- self seeds all over the garden
picture.php

picture.php

Lady's Mantle- water collects on the leaves after it rains- I think the garden fairies drink from the leaves-LOL
picture.php

That's all the pictures I have-time for dinner- see you later.

I think I've been following too many trials and reading about too many horrible cases lately. Last night I had two truly terrifying dreams. Shook me up so bad that I ended up sleeping on the couch with the tv on. I'm still a little bothered by them this morning.

Does this ever happen to anyone else?

Long, long ago, in a dream far away,
I dreamt I was giving Tonya Harding
advice on acting like a lady.
I actually told her, "If you'd act like a lady"..yada yada..
What a dopey dream to have...

My most frightening dream..
I was stabbed by an evil clown sporting razor-like teeth.
In my sleep , I reacted so violently to the rib stabbing,
my whole side clenched..hard..which thankfully, woke me up.
Weird feeling to be screaming
with a closed mouth, from deep at the base of my throat.

Dang, the sandman sure can throw a wrench in the works sometimes..
Minding our own business..safe in a cocoon of sleep,
then, Bam!
Hope you're feeling better today.
Sometimes those dreams linger for a day or two.

New tweets from missy :jail:

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias39mThe State rejected my 3rd request for a plea to settle quietly and less expensively. Off to retrial we go. Sorry, taxpayers.

Jodi Arias ‏@Jodiannarias42m
A few of my dedicated haters came all the way 2 court 2day just 2 glare at me. I'm flattered. Thought it was I who had nothing better 2 do.

She's flattered - and sorry Pffttttttttttttt
She's not sorry she murdered Travis, tho'. What a ____________ (insert what you want- I don't curse).

She doesN'T give a flying FUHZOONGUH (I try not to cuss myself) about the taxpayers! :stormingmad:

Got all tied up in the Dunn case, very interesting/heartbreaking.

Trailers...naw, don't do it. Try a Mobile or a modular. They are built like homes now, 2 x 6 exterior walls, sheet rock, tape and texture throughout, vaulted ceilings, all electric or gas and electric, standard shingle roofs, etc, etc. And you can always do upgrades....fireplaces, wood stoves, tile or wood floors. They even have models that are stuccoed on the outside. Single, double or triple wides, all sizes. Check them out!

Win 8 was made specifically for those who do a lot of social networking, ie, Facebook, Twitter, texting, etc., etc. Have to have fast fingers and quick eyes.

Mac is the bomb! I don't have it, my son does, and so does my brother, who is hired on and off by Microsoft as an independent contractor on new ideas, up there in Washington. BTW: Almost all the employees of Microsoft up there use Mac....no kidding!

Just to throw another name brand into the computer mix. I've had 2 Sony Vaio's, a laptop (which needs a new ac jack, wuffs did it!) and a computer. Using the Gateway right now. Love the Sony's but they ARE pricey! Also had Dell.

5 boys? OMG! But, awesome for you! Girls can be a PITA when they get older, boys just kinda mellow out, and they're not "clothes horses" until they're maybe 15-16? Look on the bright side, they're going to grow out of their clothes so fast, you'll probably have decent hand me downs to pass on to the younger ones. Once they hit those growth spurts, it seems like they need new clothes every 2 months!!!!!

Yes, it is hot and muggy in Phoenix!!!!! The convicted murderess is probably going nuts, well, nuttier :floorlaugh:

Bike riding...oh I wish! No place to do it, not even on a mountain bike. Guess I'll have to stick to horses.....

Banana Quesadillas: One word, YUM!

Just off the top of my head, I think I said something about everything? Maybe?

Still debating: 3 different cases, AS, Chrisman ( ? ) case with Juan, or Dunn. All starting about the same time. Saw Steely Dan and Meebee over on Dunn, quite a few of the Juanettes on AS.

Calling it a night, catch you all tomorrow~
:eek:fftobed:

What's are the differences between a MAC and a regular PC?

IIRC, Jodi said early on that she wanted to represent herself. She never did. You said you need a good laugh. Do you subscribe to Netflix? Have a Redbox near you so you can rent funny movies? IMO, I cannot find anything funny about Jodi's trial. Well, except for Juan Martinez asking Alice LaViolette about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. MOO:moo:

Arias witness grilled on dwarves, Disney - YouTube

I find this clip from There's Something About Mary funny.

There's Something About Mary - YouTube

OMG, I'm laughing, I'm crying (something about Mary)
"she's a dental hygienist" :floorlaugh:
"is it the frank or the beans?" :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Hi, you all know my husband died in 2006. I always used to say the only place I went alone was to work and the bathroom. Well things havent changed! since he died I think there have been 3 nights I have had a dream without him in it!! We are always moving in the dream or just into a different house. About Jodie, what is she trying for? life with a chance of parole after 20 years? It aint gonna happen girl (I think). :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

What's are the differences between a MAC and a regular PC?

All I know is everyone sez that once you try a Mac, you never go back to Windows...I haven't tried one, too set in my ways :floorlaugh:
I also understand there isn't continuous downloads, random crashes, or virus problems. Many people went to Mac after Vista came out with all it's "issues".
Need a Mac person to advise us on it!

Trailers usually fall apart and depreciated in value. If it just going to be you living there, why not look into a "tiny house". There are many website and places to find them. "Tiny Tumbleweed House" are probably to most famous but they are wayyy overpriced. There are quite a few overpriced makers of tiny houses but keep looking. Many of them are quite easy to put together with just a a few days to a few weeks work and a few friends and tools.Just search "Tiny Houses" on Google and you will find hundreds of resources.

Many tiny houses are incredibly creative and can be built inexpensively if you put your mind to it. I have always loved them and wanted one and now we have our own 600sq ft house that we bought for less that $5000 because it needed to be moved. It's a wood frame house so jacking it up, putting it up on a flatbed trailer and moving it was tricky but my hubby did it.

Check out http://www.panelconcepts.com/ - This is my favorite site because they give you great information on their prices, styles and optional choices. You can practically customize the model to the size you want, choose options and they have the prices right there for you to see. From what i remember, they were the site that I spent the most time at, browsing over the models and reading. They were the most reasonably priced ones too.

The website http://tinyhouselistings.com/ is a good site just to see a vast array of little houses and their costs all over the US.

Here are some other sites to look at as well.
http://besttinyhouse.com/

http://www.pennypincherbarns.com/CabinKits/MiniCabinsTinyHouses.aspx -

http://www.zamorehomes.com/main.html - Houston based Zamore Homes makes ready-to-assemble kits built with off-the-shelf components. They're able to flat pack the pieces for easy and affordable shipping. Units range in size from small studios to 3-bedroom homes

http://www.shelter-kit.com/index.php - If you really plan to DIY a kit house, take a look at Shelter Kit. Shelter Kit includes a detailed Construction Manual, which includes drawings and step-by-step instructions, specifically created for each customer's kit. Invite the gang over for a good old fashioned house raising!

http://bungalowinabox.com/ - This Woolwich, Maine based company creates weathertight panel frame structures. With pre-cut components, you can quickly assemble cottages, camps, garages, home offices and studios. Units can be built on an onsite foundation in a matter of days.

Thanks, SwampMama,
Spent the early afternoon looking at all the sites. Most of these tiny houses are really tiny, but there was one that I fell in love with:

http://tinyhouselistings.com/log-cabin-year-round/

and this :

http://www.pennypincherbarns.com/CabinKits/BabyBearCabin/MamaBearReview.aspx
Most are too small (smaller than JA's cell- :floorlaugh: :jail:).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard