AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The link I posted said reports are $5 up to 20 pages.

As far as where her car ended up...it could be as simple as trying to find a spot where she would be out of the way of police. I think her main concern was to avoid LE and get back home.

goblin, the police report has been made public and reports seem to cost $5 at the Tempe PD according to their website, any chance if I send you that plus a bit for your trouble you'd go see about getting a copy of the police report? :please:

ETA - http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=227#To_obtain_a_Copy_of_a_Police_Report: - It's just a thought.

ETA - you can also request tapes or transcripts of 911 calls and copies of official police photos according to that site. That's kinda neat!

http://www.tempe.gov/index.aspx?page=227

It's $5 up to 20 pages and any additional pages after cost $.25 each. Additional fees may apply.

For 911 tapes/records it costs $10

The link I posted said reports are $5 up to 20 pages.

As far as where her car ended up...it could be as simple as trying to find a spot where she would be out of the way of police. I think her main concern was to avoid LE and get back home.

this is why i theorized that once her car was ditched at roosevelt/brown she could of possibly even crossed thru the houses/apts DIRECTLY to her street brown and not had to go back down to hardy to get back to her street. i just find it peculiar that her car ended up on that street.

i now forget, was her car key left at her apt, AFTER THE crash?

Has the Tempe Beach Park and Salt River areas been searched?

I have an odd feeling she may be found in Scottsdale.

this is why i theorized that once her car was ditched at roosevelt/brown she could of possibly even crossed thru the houses/apts DIRECTLY to her street brown and not had to go back down to hardy to get back to her street. i just find it peculiar that her car ended up on that street.

i now forget, was her car key left at her apt, AFTER THE crash?

Yes. I've written at great length about her key and wallet being back at the house after the wreck. Car key being more significant IMO.

Remember that she packed her bag to go to her BF's BEFORE she got into her wreck, not after the wreck when she "invisibly" dropped her wallet and CAR KEY back off (no one saw her)?

She may have not wanted to be seen, so she could not be talked out of taking off again.

I'm starting to wonder:

If Artaega called RF to go find AS - I doubt it was to go meet her with her bike. I'm wondering if AS roomies decided to borrow her car to pick her up when she was walking back from Mill and 5th?

Perhaps her roomies borrowed her car to pick her up and were too intoxicated to do so. Maybe they accidentally hit her with the car when going to find her? So they put her in the car and sped off?

They decided to wait it off maybe and see if she would reach consciousness, but she was completely unconscious and maybe deceased? Out of fear the two girls disposed of her body in the lake and then tried to call a cab to seal their alibi and distance themselves from the scene/muddy up the scene?

Why wouldn't someone go to pick up salinas in a car rather than ride their bike to find her? I mean what was she gonna do, offer AS to ride in the basket of her bicycle? I don't get it.

IMO just 1 theory of a million.

I'm starting to wonder:

If Artaega called RF to go find AS - I doubt it was to go meet her with her bike. I'm wondering if AS roomies decided to borrow her car to pick her up when she was walking back from Mill and 5th?

Perhaps her roomies borrowed her car to pick her up and were too intoxicated to do so. Maybe they accidentally hit her with the car when going to find her? So they put her in the car and sped off?

They decided to wait it off maybe and see if she would reach consciousness, but she was completely unconscious and maybe deceased? Out of fear the two girls disposed of her body in the lake and then tried to call a cab to seal their alibi and distance themselves from the scene/muddy up the scene?

Why wouldn't someone go to pick up salinas in a car rather than ride their bike to find her? I mean what was she gonna do, offer AS to ride in the basket of her bicycle? I don't get it.

IMO just 1 theory of a million.

I believe this or some close variation is very likely.

Has the Tempe Beach Park and Salt River areas been searched?

I have an odd feeling she may be found in Scottsdale.

Tempe town lake has been searched by the FBI already (2 times i think) and I believe the salt river area to the left of lake and salt river area to the right have been checked with cadaver dogs at well as the beach park.

I think she's pinned down or stuck on the west side. If it is monsoon season right now I'm hoping that will break something loose if she is stuck.

Tempe town lake has been searched by the FBI already (2 times i think) and I believe the salt river area to the left of lake and salt river area to the right have been checked with cadaver dogs at well as the beach park.

I think she's pinned down or stuck on the west side. If it is monsoon season right now I'm hoping that will break something loose if she is stuck.

= [ my heart breaks for her and her family.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

i would hope that they searched the north side of lake, right where u can drive up, facing asu sundevil stadium to the south and a mountin...

Yes. I've written at great length about her key and wallet being back at the house after the wreck. Car key being more significant IMO.

Remember that she packed her bag to go to her BF's BEFORE she got into her wreck, not after the wreck when she "invisibly" dropped her wallet and CAR KEY back off (no one saw her)?

Yeah, thanks for the reminder 2Hip....it's kind of strange to think that AS would take her cellphone but not her car keys and wallet. For me those things go hand-in-hand.
We know she had her cellphone 'cause she called the cab.
So no wallet---->how was she going to pay for the cab? Loose bills in pocket?

Something still doesn't seem right at all......:scared:

Yeah, thanks for the reminder 2Hip....it's kind of strange to think that AS would take her cellphone but not her car keys and wallet. For me those things go hand-in-hand.

The car was locked up safely... That is where my problem lies.
That makes sense. The rest does not compute in my brain.

I guess if she decided not to take her bag or a purse the last time, money in pocket would be best. I don't think she wanted to be linked to the car in any way, by ID or keys, etc.

IMO she may have planned on waking the bf up when she got to his house and have him pay for the fare.

BTW, I carry cash, credit card and phone in my bra. This does not work in skimpy victoria secrets though. lol

jmo

I guess if she decided not to take her bag or a purse the last time, money in pocket would be best. I don't think she wanted to be linked to the car in any way, by ID or keys, etc.

Locking the car IMO is a habit.
Ticks me off when I go down to get something and it's locked - never have remembered that darn code...

Any way the rest does not sound like a habit but a plan...

Well, it's been over a month and I think that from a statistical standpoint, the case is getting less likely to be solved as it grows more and more cold.

Prayers for her family.....so sad.

About the vigil last night...

It was a deep and meaningful experience for me to be there around these very beautiful, however saddened, family members and friends of Adrienne. I've never encountered feelings like these before, fortunately, and so it was very different and exceedingly personal.

I've been to a lot of funerals where afterwards everyone is laughing and telling jokes even and there is such a relief in the fact that they can all get together to pay their respects to the dearly departed that you would hardly believe someone had just been buried.

It wasn't exactly like that, not like that at all because Adrienne is still very very much missing, but the smiles on their faces as they spoke about Adrienne were the smiles of people who have very much faith in God and who put their faith above all else. It made me happy to know they will always have some peace in their hearts because of their faith, even if I do not necessarily share their same spiritual beliefs.

I am highly spiritual and hardly religious. Because of my own brand of spirituality I do call on a higher spirit in times of need, but last night standing there with this grieving family, I could not help but think of the Thomas Paine quote: "These are the times that try men's souls."

It brought tears to my eyes to be around these people, so full of love, so full of faith, so filled with belief in their God and so full of hope that their beloved Adrienne will come home.

Suzanne, Adrienne's mother, was so beautiful and so sweet. One of the most gracious women I have ever met in my entire lifetime. She must have hugged me ten times to thank me for being there for Adrienne. I could tell that she is exhausted. She introduced me to Dalia, one of Adrienne's aunts. And Dalia was also very gracious, warm and friendly.

As I was walking towards that gathering, the storm was moving in and the wind had begun to blow quite hard. Scattered raindrops were falling and it looked like all hell was going to break loose any minute. Some people were leaving for their the shelter of their cars. Flash flood warnings were in effect and the news and TV vans were preparing to pull out to get out of the area before the monsoon hit.

One of the Fox News guy stopped me to talk to me as I was walking by. He didn't know anything new. He shared his opinion that Adrienne might still come home and recounted how recently a young woman in Colorado had been found after being missing for twenty years.

Rick sat on a picnic table and quietly talked about Adrienne. His sadness was all engulfing. He in no way believes that the woman spotted on the video at O'Reilly's was Adrienne. He wants to believe with all his heart she will come home. And yet you can tell he is very afraid that this will never happen. It is all he can do to crack even half a smile. He is a broken man. A man who knows too well the dangers in this world and a man who truly misses his angel daughter with every fiber of his being.

The plastic container next to where he sat on the edge of the picnic table had been once full of fliers with Adrienne's pictures and yet when I spoke to him it was empty. He gave me the last flier in it. Friends of the family and friends of Adrienne's left the area with hands full of fliers to take out and distribute and with hopes of helping in whatever small way they can.

Francisco, the boyfriend, was there with his mother and his father, who were also very warm and friendly. We spoke for a few minutes and he was anxious to share with me. He spoke of that last night with Adrienne and his sorrow and how much he wants her to come home, to be found. He talked about things they were planning to help find her, events they were organizing and told me he would welcome my participation. His genuine compassion and complete sorrow and grief did not go undetected by me. I am convinced that he had nothing to do with her disappearance.

I am so glad I went there last night. While it was, for the most part, a small and somber gathering of friends and family sharing in their grief, sharing their memories of Adrienne, sharing their hope she will come home soon, it was also somewhat cathartic. I felt so much better when I left than I did before I got there.

I now feel closer to Adrienne than I ever have. I know I have been welcomed into her inner circle of family and friends and their love and warmth has given me a better understanding of why her father keeps insisting that she "did not run away".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592