AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
FBI gets involved in cases upon request of local LE for lots of reasons, usually for extra manpower and equipment not available to the local agencies, as well as data-related stuff.

Yes. The Department of Interior was also involved MOST LIKELY because of the Reservations, also in close proximity to where Adrienne lives. Sounds like all the bases are covered. Lots of (wo)man power in this search.

Not claiming to be psychic just saying what feels right. but logic and feelings don't always mesh (just a disclaimer).

Not claiming to be psychic just saying what feels right. but logic and feelings don't always mesh (just a disclaimer).

Far more out-of-the-box theories and ideas have been presented here, GGE. Go with your gut...

Have a nice day everyone. I'm out the door... find Adrienne while I'm at work please. <3

I guess I am not very creative, as I fear that A was a victim of a predator/ and probably was not taken far away at all. Really, really hoping she does not go the way of Lauren S. as in we are still discussing her possible whereabouts in more than two years. Every time I read a new MP case here, I wonder/fear that it might turn into one of those that go one for years without answers.

Honestly my point is - why would FBI get involved when we don't have any indication AS crossed state lines? She's not a minor/child, either - which makes a difference in FBI involvement.

It's not out of the box.

The FBI and "state lines" is really no longer a thing. They get involved in all kinds of cases, mostly because they have more resources.

Morning y'all~

Taking into account GGE's "feelings and dreams" and some other information we have surmized, we might do well to investigate a little further into Albuquerque.
I have not began looking into missing persons in that area because it looks like there are many.
Just my thoughts for this am. No idea where it could lead.

This could also be a reason FBI is "involved"

jmo

jmo

Did you hear about the missing girl from Amarillo who ran to a police station in Lubbock yesterday saying she had escaped from a house where she was held against her will and that there had been a second girl with her?

This freaked me out, but something inside of me hoped AS would be one of the girls in that house.

I need to look up the report and check if it's been updated since.

Found the article I read last night for now:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/07/2...-lubbock-police-was-held-captive-for-6-weeks/

Good Morning fellow Web Sleuthers!

I am so hopeful that today might bring us closer to finding out where Adrienne might be and, being as optimistic as I possibly can , to perhaps even bringing her home.

I do not think it is an accident or a coincidence that we are all here. I think that fate has somehow brought us all together and that together we can achieve great things.

"The totality of beliefs and sentiments common to the average members of a society forms a determinate system with a life of its own. It can be termed the collective or creative consciousness."
&#8212;Emile Durkheim

I feel we are onto amazing discoveries. Unfortunately, we cannot talk of them all here (at this time). However, they exist nonetheless.

Have a TERRIFIC sleuthing day!

:)

Just had a chance to read your account and experience attending the vigil.
So very heart felt and touching, and you write so well!
Thanks so much to taking the time and putting in the effort you do!

Here again is the link to what you wrote and I hope that it will be post at the top of next new thread.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Just had a chance to read your account and experience attending the vigil.
So very heart felt and touching, and you write so well!
Thanks so much to taking the time and putting in the effort you do!

Here again is the link to what you wrote and I hope that it will be post at the top of next new thread.
Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - AZ AZ - Adrienne Salinas, 19, Tempe , 15 June 2013 - #4

Thank you so much Steve! There is so much more I could have said, but since I am not sure what I can say here (in this instance) I don't want to take a chance that I might violate the rules of this forum. Also, even if I did share things the family told me that night that haven't been reported, it would still be considered 'rumor' as it hasn't been reported by MSM or LE.

I will say this one thing: The inconsistencies of what has been reported with regards to the roommates and the times "last seen" are not at all consistent with what the family told me.

I'm glad you went on our behalf, MissDemeanor, thanks. Now you know firsthand what it is to see the families of a missing persons tragedy. It is there in their eyes.
You never forget the eyes.

I'm glad you went on our behalf, MissDemeanor, thanks. Now you know firsthand what it is to see the families of a missing persons tragedy. It is there in their eyes.
You never forget the eyes.

That's so true, Amanda. The eyes tell the story, the sadness, the fear, the despair. They don't really know how to act in this instance. They are so lost. And yet they refuse to give up hope. It was apparent, however, that they are running out of options. It causes me so much pain to think they may never know what happened to Adrienne. I know I have lost pets years back that I still grieve for, still look for when I'm in certain areas. But to lose your daughter in a circumstance like this? Nothing can compare!

Btw, I really do want to take this opportunity to tell you how completely impressed I am with your archives on photobucket. We all owe you such a debt of gratitude for your amazing and so valuable work! Thank you so much!!!

:)

One of my observations about the area where Adrienne was thought to be walking to meet the cab at the AM/PM. It is .3 miles from her apartment to that location. I clocked it in my car the other night.

"Rumor" has it that she was last seen near the corner of Ash and Hardy street at approximately 4:30 am and was walking in the direction of University.

If this is accurate, she would have been at the store in about 5 minutes, walking at a normal pace. That would have put her there at 4:35. This strikes me as interesting because the last activity reported on her cell phone was a text to her BF at 4:47 saying "I'm coming over." And the final 3 calls interacting with the cab company, came at 5:04, 5:05 and 5:06 am (respectively).

Based on this it sounds to me like she either caught the bus, which there is a stop located just in front of O'Reilly's facing University St., got in a different cab from the one initially dispatched, or maybe she might have known someone who lived in one of the many many many apartments that lace both sides of the street in between Ash and University.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that someone could have snatched her up on the street, but this seems highly unlikely to me. If someone were to do that they would be taking an incredible chance of being seen. There are just too many apartments located up and down that street for that to be a viable scenario in my mind.

To me this almost rules out a 'random' abductor. It would have had to be very planned IMO, by someone who was in the business of abducting your girls or who had a lot of interaction with them and that she trusted.

JMO after having been there and observed the area.

One of my observations about the area where Adrienne was thought to be walking to meet the cab at the AM/PM. It is .3 miles from her apartment to that location. I clocked it in my car the other night.

"Rumor" has it that she was last seen near the corner of Ash and Hardy street at approximately 4:30 am and was walking in the direction of University.

If this is accurate, she would have been at the store in about 5 minutes, walking at a normal pace. That would have put her there at 4:35. This strikes me as interesting because the last activity reported on her cell phone was a text to her BF at 4:47 saying "I'm coming over." And the final 3 calls interacting with the cab company, came at 5:04, 5:05 and 5:06 am (respectively).

Based on this it sounds to me like she either caught the bus, which there is a stop located just in front of O'Reilly's facing University St., got in a different cab from the one initially dispatched, or maybe she might have known someone who lived in one of the many many many apartments that lace both sides of the street in between Ash and University.

It is not out of the realm of possibility that someone could have snatched her up on the street, but this seems highly unlikely to me. If someone were to do that they would be taking an incredible chance of being seen. There are just too many apartments located up and down that street for that to be a viable scenario in my mind.

To me this almost rules out a 'random' abductor. It would have had to be very planned IMO, by someone who was in the business of abducting your girls or who had a lot of interaction with them and that she trusted.

I THINK THAT, this missing case of salinas in nxt week is going to be BLOWN WIDE OPEN, and i think that the sleuthing of fellow members' here on websleuths has helped it, and god willing w the samaritans of this forum, salinas will be found.

i truly believe that, and in talking w pretty much everyone on this forum, THOSE i dont agree with, to those that im on the same page 100%, i think that certain facts and situations' of this will make it that whomever caused salinas to go missing, will face the wrath and justice they deserve. IF by some miracle its simply salinas disspeared on her own accord, then plz plz i hope the GODS hear our prayers (i pray to a few,) and she comes home soon.

cheers yall

snipped:

Why didn't she have the cab pick her up at her apt.? That been bugging me... any ideas? It's like she did not want the cabbie or cab co. have record or or know where she lived? Was she afraid of someone else at cab co?

To me this almost rules out a 'random' abductor.
It would have had to be very planned IMO, by someone who was in the business of abducting your girls or who had a lot of interaction with them and that she trusted.

I'm afraid, Miss D, that people abduct people all the time in busy settings, broad daylight even, with cameras, running the risk of being seen, when committing a crime of opportunity. I think the adrenaline just takes over. And with it being late at night, early morning, chances are, someone might not have seen anything, especially if she got in the vehicle willingly (taxi).

All it takes is a blink of an eye. :( And if someone is big and strong, or has a weapon (gun, knife, stun gun, chloroform....)

You got me thinking, though, maybe the guy was out scoping for prostitutes? Is there a redlight district near by?

Or maybe he was out scoping joggers? Are there trails near by?

This would mean he was planning something, just looking for a victim.

I can just visualize her walking along Hardy towards the AM/PM on University and a cab maybe pulling up alongside her. She would have trusted someone driving a cab.

This could explain why she crossed the street to the west side of Hardy. If a cab pulled up she might have crossed over to speak to them. If she was on that side of the street.

She might have explained to them she had another cab scheduled to meet her at the AM/PM. They might have talked with her for a few minutes, maybe offering to take her to her destination for free even, instead of her riding with the other one. I once had a Limo driver come up to me in the baggage claim area and offer to drive me home for free after I had arrived from out of town. I accepted and never thought anything about it. She wouldn't have been afraid of a cab driver like she would have been afraid of an unknown driver.

It's possible she continued to tell them she had another cab to meet and that finally they told her they would drive her to the AM/PM to meet that cab. She would have trusted them. She might have been a little bit wary but she would have probably gotten in the cab and gone with them, none the less. This could possibly explain why the last call to the cabbie saying she would "be there in a minute". She thought she would be.

And so, in lieu of the fact there have been no witness to a struggle, no evidence of her having been abducted, no reports from a bus driver of having picked up a passenger fitting her description, no signs of her on the surveillance tapes at the AM/PM or other surrounding businesses, I lean toward her getting into a car of her own volition.

And to me, it would be perfectly natural and normal for her to get into a cab car. There are plenty of them out in that area on Friday and Saturday nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roseashley592