GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge says trial will start on Monday.

It's hard to hear this judge. He keeps the microphone even with the top of his head!

I really liked this judge he has this really lovely low southern voice, let me just say....lol. I watched the HN trial and got used to his voice.

This is just a big mess. What's the chances of civil actions against HLN?

It sounds like the judge is taking the dismissal of the 3 top charges under advisement....so when does he make the decision? It is Friday afternoon and the trial starts Monday. That is not much time. Is he going to make the decision tonight, tomorrow, Sunday, or wait until Monday morning to announce it?

I am confused with this, I would assume he will grant the prosecutions wish on this but what if he does not? Does the prosecution then put on a case in which they are not prepared? LOL, this could be interesting, to say the least!

didn't she already ensnare someone else that had a child and pregnant wife?!!! aren't they living together even though he could be a potential witness.

I'm sure he won't be her last.

Looks like they might be coming back from recess in am moment. I believe the Judge is going to decide on the motions filed today.

Judge just allowed the prosecution to drop the 3 top charges.......

I believe the Judge is going to allow the hearsay witnesses statements in, pending his further research, and under ongoing objection of the defense. Judge speaks softly, but very fast!

So murder is dropped, What about the bail? I was making biscuits for dinner and missed it!

So murder is dropped, What about the bail? I was making biscuits for dinner and missed it!

It's so hard to hear the judge, but I believe he said the issue of bail had no affect on the trial, so he was going to think about it and decide later.

Wow ! Those HLN producers will have a busy weekend scrambling for a new trial to follow. Sneiderman has been the go to case since HN was tried and convicted.

Bet <mod snip> Nancy Grace is on the phone bugging <mod snip> her contacts at the Prosecutors office.

Thinking about this..

If she told Hemy that she was never ever going to leave Rusty, Why can't it be that Hemy just took it upon himself to kill the spouse? That has certainly been done before..

IMO.....If she had no involvement in enticing Hemy to killing Rusty and had no affair with him, then in light of his infatuation with her and his proposal of marriage to her, why didn't she immediately call police (from 'the death room' at the hospital) and say Hemy could be involved?

Im not saying she did not have the affair . I just don't see that as an automatic bridge to Murder.. Still pondering..

Thinking about this..

If she told Hemy that she was never ever going to leave Rusty, Why can't it be that Hemy just took it upon himself to kill the spouse? That has certainly been done before..

The more I ponder this turn of events, and think about all the evidence produced during the prior trial of Hemy Neuman, the more I think you are probably correct. I don't think she ever asked him or encouraged him to murder Rusty. I don't think she and Hemy even discussed Hemy's plan. Notwithstanding that, I do believe Andrea knew what Hemy's plan was, and gave her tacit approval, through her silence. You can communicate a lot through your actions, questions, and meaningful glances. I say this because Andrea told Hemy what Rusty's daily routine was, gave him a layout of the neighborhood, and told him her garage entry code. All of these things may have an innocent genesis (unlikely, I think), but knowing what I believe about the nature of their relationship (through the testimony of witnesses and not my own local knowledge, or rumors I may have heard), there is no way Andrea did not know, in her soul, that Hemy had a malevolent plan and she did not stand in his way. That may be why she was not surprised at the news Rusty had been shot and killed. She probably knew Hemy had purchased a gun (he may have told her once he bought it) and what he had in mind to do with it. No words spoken between the two. A silent deadly understanding. She may be able to ease her conscience (if she has one) by thinking that she never actually requested that he commit this heinous act, or actively plotted with him in furtherance of it. That may be the extent of her involvement. I guess we will never, ever, know, unless Hemy decides to speak out. JMO MOO IMO

Wonder why she would give Hemy her husbands schedule for dropping off their son at the daycare, if she is innocent...and remembering his previous attempt that night in the Sneiderman yard...didn't she call him off on that one....And wait, another memory, wasn't she involved with her current thing at the same time as Hemy, the current young thing that left his pregnant wife and child shortly AFTER Hemy was convicted...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny