GUILTY GA - Rusty Sneiderman shot to death at Dunwoody preschool, 18 Nov 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about this..

If she told Hemy that she was never ever going to leave Rusty, Why can't it be that Hemy just took it upon himself to kill the spouse? That has certainly been done before..

Why can't it be?.. IMO not only can it be..it is basically exactly what Andrea claims and as we know according to Hemy's attorney Hemy is still stating that he, alone is responsible for Rusty's murder.. So, yes it can be that Andrea Sneiderman was a faithful, loving wife to her husband, Rusty and that Andrea made clear to Hemy that she would never ever leave her husband to which Hemy reacted by murdering her husband to whom she was so faithful and loved so very much..

It "can be" exactly the situation described above(the situation that has Hemy as the "mastermind" in the drivers seat)..but many believe it not only can be, but is instead much, much different in it being none other than Mrs. Andrea Sneiderman who is and was in the driver's seat and Hemy's role in this horrific crime was an easily, oh so very easily manipulated pawn used by Andrea to rid herself of her husband, in-laws, etc and her to have a mighty fine little nest egg to move on with and parent those kids exactly how she sees fit WITHOUT Rusty or his family's input on child rearing..

IMO she was the "mastermind" of Rusty's horrific demise and in my very honest opinion she deserves the harshest punishment of the two who both are responsible for why those children no longer have a daddy.

JMO but I think that this woman is going to get by with conspiring to murder her husband. This is appalling to me. :banghead:

I appreciate the posts.. I did not watch HN's trial.

But from the coverage I have been seeing Hemy emphatically states it was him alone responsible for Rusty's death. He could have just had a screw loose and thought if he killed Rusty then Andrea would be his. It has certainly happened before.

I don't know enough to state a solid opinion. I am just pondering at this point.

I would like to know what the perjury charges are based on. If anyone can help me with that it would be great. I did not watch coverage because I wanted to go into the murder trial fresh and without tainted knowledge..

It is such a bizarre case. Watching her testimony from HN's trial was compelling. She certainly has something about her.

20/20 tonight on ABC is featuring the Sneiderman case. 10:00 channel 7 on the East Coast.

Thinking about this..

If she told Hemy that she was never ever going to leave Rusty, Why can't it be that Hemy just took it upon himself to kill the spouse? That has certainly been done before..

That's why I think too, that Hemy just got it into his head to do this.

Has HLN commented on air about how their online polls were brought up in court? Or are they pretending they didn't hear that???

Yeah, wake up HLN, stop inciting hatred in your viewers. It's only a matter of time before some nutter takes matters into their own hands based on reports on that station, it's become a little out of hand.

Andrea Sneiderman Murder Charges Dropped in Dunwoody Daycare Case

However, today, the district attorney asked Judge Gregory Adams to dismiss the three most serious charges, including murder. He told the judge evidence received from the defense prompted him to re-interview witnesses, leading to his decision. Adams, who under Georgia law must give permission to the prosecution to drop charges, later allowed the dismissal.

"For nearly a year, we've been hearing from prosecutors that they can make this case and that they can prove beyond a reasonable doubt that Andrea Sneiderman helped plan to murder [her husband]," said Jodie Fleischer, an investigative reporter for WSB who has covered the case from the beginning. "And now ... at the 11th hour, just days from jury selection, they say, 'We don't really have it, after all.'"

In another dramatic development, Andrea Sneiderman, with her husband buried and Hemy Neuman in prison, turned her attention last summer to a new man, Joseph Dell.

Just friends, they insist.

"Prosecutors have alleged that Joseph Dell left his pregnant wife to be with Andrea Sneiderman," Fleischer said. "The defense team has said it's not a romantic relationship and that that is not true."

Sneiderman's phone calls from when she was briefly jailed following her arrest revealed that she discussed which actress should play her when Hollywood makes a movie of her story.

"She thought that Sandra Bullock would be good, but that she was a little too old to play Andrea," Fleischer said.

There were early cracks in the case. After the initial indictment, District Attorney Robert James went back to the grand jury twice more to re-indict Sneiderman, dropping some charges, adding others.

full article at link .............. http://abcnews.go.com/US/andrea-sne...opped-dunwoody-daycare-case/story?id=19774960

I have mixed feelings... while I do think AS used HN and knew of a "plan" I don't think she would have been OKAY with the place HN decided to kill RS. A daycare?? HN said he was trying to save the kids from RS.- killing him at a daycare makes no sense... Maybe he was certain there were no cameras there.
I'm still in shock to be honest -
sadly not a bit surprised-

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Wait!!! MAYBE this could be good??? What if HN did come forward with more information on appeal? If AS had already been found not guilty then she would be covered by double jeopardy RIGHT?
SOOO by not going forward at this time COULD mean that is still an option in the future! -
Doesn't matter really... she will meet her maker someday.

Those poor children... ( I feel sorry for them!)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

AS looking slender and camera ready in a lovely green cardigan with a lot of makeup on. smiling widely.

I guess she has plenty to smile about.... Just found out about the latest news...I'm really disappointed!

Don't worry, whatever comes out at trial will b used against her When they DO charge her w MURDER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname