Forensic examination of computers inside the mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a link where I can listen to Adam's 911 call? I missed it at the time and now can't find it. TIA!
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7377119&postcount=1044"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - The case for murder[/ame]

icon12.gif
Bremner said Adam Shacknai claimed during a lie detector examination that he was viewing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone just before he walked out of the mansion guest house and found Zahau hanging.

That's his alibi...

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/160836... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

icon12.gif
Bremner said Adam Shacknai claimed during a lie detector examination that he was viewing *advertiser censored* on his iPhone just before he walked out of the mansion guest house and found Zahau hanging.

That's his alibi...

http://www.760kfmb.com/story/160836... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

..no wonder he sounds so "whacked" on the 911 call.

..on the other hand----sheriffG attributes the footprints in the kitchen to being ( "consistant with" ) adam's boots, when he ran in to get a knife to cut her down.

..just me---or is it odd for someone at 6:30 a.m. in california---to put on BOOTS to go out and get a morning coffee?

:floorlaugh:

..on the other hand----sheriffG attributes the footprints in the kitchen to being ( "consistant with" ) adam's boots, when he ran in to get a knife to cut her down.

..just me---or is it odd for someone at 6:30 a.m. in california---to put on BOOTS to go out and get a morning coffee?

Bwahaha!:floorlaugh:

mx34.gif

:slap:
:giggle:
mx6.gif

:floorlaugh:

Bwahaha!:floorlaugh:
mx33.gif
No pun intended. LOL

It could be considered odd unless AS is already dressed to join his family at the hospital. The inset photo on this newspage depicts the Juliet balcony. Is the bldg across from it with the door open and the lights on the guest house? If so, AS saw Rebecca as soon as he held his head upright. AS must have been mortified.

In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney.

Bremner said it was not Zahau who looked at the online content and suggested the computer may have been accessed by someone using an airline account[/B

Bremner said: "...suggested the computer may have been accessed by someone using an airline account...."].

Suggested is not proof.

Suggested infers it's a possibility. So it's possible it may have been accessed using the airline acct and it's possible it was not.

"may have been accessed?" That is too vague to hang my favorite hat on.

The computer suggested the searches may have been accessed via an airline account?

I cast aside the "Airline Account Access" until further evidence demonstrates it to be fact.

So, now, we have one of the computers checked that had 12-20 *advertiser censored* type searches the day before she dies. How long was the searcher using the access to the internet on these sites? What time frame were the computer searches for bond anime? I thought 8:30pm but could be mistaken.

RZ had to go to the airport in SD several times. Once she sent her sister onto a flight back to Indiana. XZ planned to stay for 2 weeks enjoying a splendid time on the surf, at the zoo, hanging around at the mansion and having fun and at the beach for 2 weeks. RZ was being nice and attempting to lift her little sister's spirits by purchasing items for her sister since she only got to stay one day at the Oceanside mansion.

Then, RZ needed to provide pick up airport service for Nina. I suppose she took Nina either to the hospital or to Dina's rather nice home nearby the mansion.

Then, RZ needed to travel once more to the SD airport and back. This time to pick up AS. They go to the dining area at the hospital with JS. HL is also present. Rebecca tried explaining how little Max's terrible fall could have occurred. Otherwise, she was quiet throughout the meal.

I do not know how JS handled himself during the last conversation that he held with Rebecca. I may not be capable of speaking at all or very little. Deep pain does that. I don't think he anticipated her unexpected suicide. Rebecca was his Asian Princess.

Dina is a psychologist who should have been well aware of the meaning of the significant injuries to her son's body. So suddenly, without warning, to be awoken and to be told that your son is in critical care for pediatrics with nine or more lines and tubes going in and out of his body keeping him alive must be the most devastating, nearly unbearable grief there is.

Nina was there for Dina. AS was there for JS. Rebecca probably conducted those searches while planning her death. Her body was tied resembling bondage. She hung herself with a red suicide rope, while she was naked, outside, from the Juliet balcony. Most odd, indeed.

I do not know for certain the precise pertinence the movie The Housemaid. It could be multiple meanings: the chandelier, the highly unusual suicides, the child's head being banged against the piano, the unbeknownst threats and fear of poisonous drinks.

However, I believe it was clear to Rebecca and the movie was not planted evidence.

What's that about the head locks RZ practiced with Max?

Who the he// has the mindset while their small boy is suddenly dying to think of everything needed for this murder. Didn't happen. The mother of this child could not work for a year. She sure didn't kill anyone the day after her son's fatal fall.

Dina hibernated for a year after Max died. She could not even plan nor attend a memorial service for her son until much later. She did not kill Rebecca.

Nina is not going to kill Rebecca in a kinky sort of way. The family is in shock but they are not killers. No. She needed to be going back to her own family soon.

AS tells us he uses his iphone to view *advertiser censored*. He just wants to take an Ambien so he can sleep at night. And steer a big boat during the week. He is not a killer. He is a riverboat captain.

The bond anime et al computer searches go toward Rebecca and only Rebecca.

imo & moo

imo & moo[/quote]
It could be considered odd unless AS is already dressed to join his family at the hospital. The inset photo on this newspage depicts the Juliet balcony. Is the bldg across from it with the door open and the lights on the guest house? If so, AS saw Rebecca as soon as he held his head upright. AS must have been mortified. (I agree)

Suggested is not proof.

Suggested infers it's a possibility. So it's possible it may have been accessed using the airline acct and it's possible it was not. (Exactly, a more thorough investigation is needed.)"may have been accessed?" That is too vague to hang my favorite hat on.

The computer suggested the searches may have been accessed via an airline account?

I cast aside the "Airline Account Access" until further evidence demonstrates it to be fact.

So, now, we have one of the computers checked that had 12-20 *advertiser censored* type searches the day before she dies. How long was the searcher using the access to the internet on these sites? What time frame were the computer searches for bond anime? I thought 8:30pm but could be mistaken. Anime is most popular among teens, not adults. Check out the demographics to research who uses ANIME the most, and at what age.
RZ had to go to the airport in SD several times. Once she sent her sister onto a flight back to Indiana. XZ planned to stay for 2 weeks enjoying a splendid time on the surf, at the zoo, hanging around at the mansion and having fun and at the beach for 2 weeks. RZ was being nice and attempting to lift her little sister's spirits by purchasing items for her sister since she only got to stay one day at the Oceanside mansion.

Then, RZ needed to provide pick up airport service for Nina. I suppose she took Nina either to the hospital or to Dina's rather nice home nearby the mansion.
"Rather Nice Home"? What in the world does that have to do with anything?
Then, RZ needed to travel once more to the SD airport and back. This time to pick up AS. They go to the dining area at the hospital with JS. HL is also present. Rebecca tried explaining how little Max's terrible fall could have occurred. Otherwise, she was quiet throughout the meal. And you know this because?
I do not know how JS handled himself during the last conversation that he held with Rebecca. I may not be capable of speaking at all or very little. Deep pain does that. OK...I'll go along with "deep pain may make you not capable of speaking or very little....BUT IF REBECCA DECIDES TO SPEAK VERY LITTLE, BECAUSE SHE IS ALSO IN DEEP PAIN...YOU THINK THAT MAKES HER GUILTY OF SOMETHING?I don't think he anticipated her unexpected suicide. (I don't think he expected she would be murdered, either.) Rebecca was his Asian Princess. (And, your point? Men often have endearing names for women they love. Rebecca was petite, pretty and fit...just as some men call their girlfriends "real dolls"...it is meant as a term of endearment, but you seem to want to make it something bad or sinister, why?)
Dina is a psychologist who should have been well aware of the meaning of the significant injuries to her son's body. (Hmmm, ever heard of mandated reporter laws? Aren't "psychologists" mandated reporters...if child abuse was suspected at any time over the last 2 years, wouldn't one of the parents be aware? Apparently NOT...however, just throw that in with the kitchen sink, while you are at it.)
So suddenly, without warning, to be awoken (AT 2PM) and to be told that your son is in critical care for pediatrics with nine or more lines and tubes going in and out of his body keeping him alive must be the most devastating, nearly unbearable grief there is. (I AGREE...but why do you blame Rebecca? What if someone else caused him to fall? It will not change your grief, but it will allow you to understand what happened.)

Nina was there for Dina. (But, DS's adult nephew also flew into town on the same flight, was also picked up by RZ....hmmm, why do you leave that part out?)
AS was there for JS. (All by himself, no other relative? It is what a man would do to support his brother.)
Rebecca probably[/B]?(probably, maybe, could have, who knows, good a guess as any, sounds good if she is blamed, huh? Oh gee whiz, confirmation bias rearing its ugly head again!) conducted those searches while planning her death. (Good grief, who needs to search "HOW TO TIE YOURSELF UP"? Uh, this may come as a mild surprise, but my 10 year old can tie themselves up, without looking it up on the internet.) Her body was tied resembling bondage. (No, it did not resemble "bondage" at all, it looks like someone tied up her hands and legs with nautical style knots....plain and simple!) She hung herself with a red suicide rope[/B],(There is no such thing as "SUICIDE ROPE!" Call me an advertising junkie, but who in the world would market a product as "SUICIDE ROPE"?) while she was naked, outside, from the Juliet balcony. Most odd, indeed.

I do not know for certain the precise pertinence the movie The Housemaid. It could be multiple meanings: the chandelier, the highly unusual suicides, the child's head being banged against the piano, the unbeknownst threats and fear of poisonous drinks. RIDICULOUS MOVIE PLOT THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THESE EVENTS...EXCEPT IN A VERY ANGRY PERSON'S THOUGHTS...IN MY OPINION.However, I believe it was clear to Rebecca and the movie was not planted evidence.

What's that about the head locks RZ practiced with Max? WHAT ABOUT IT?
RZ is the person who picked up AS, NR and DS's adult nephew at the airport... RZ was OK to be limo service for all the relatives, but NOW you are implying that "knowing headlocks" is somehow dangerous? Hey, I know 5 year olds that can show you headlocks they learned from the wrestling channel!!
Who the he// has the mindset while their small boy is suddenly dying to think of everything needed for this murder. Didn't happen. The mother of this child could not work for a year. She sure didn't kill anyone the day after her son's fatal fall.

Dina hibernated for a year after Max died. She could not even plan nor attend a memorial service for her son until much later. She did not kill Rebecca. (I tend to agree with you)

Nina is not going to kill Rebecca in a kinky sort of way. The family is in shock but they are not killers. No. She needed to be going back to her own family soon. (Or take her son back home, too?)

AS tells us he uses his iphone to view *advertiser censored*. He just wants to take an Ambien so he can sleep at night. And steer a big boat during the week. He is not a killer. He is a riverboat captain.

The bond anime et al computer searches go toward Rebecca and only Rebecca. (I disagree, the back doors were unlocked, it was a large house, and many people could have accessed the computer.)imo & moo

As usual Dedee, your posts prove the nature of CONFIRMATION BIAS: a tendency of people to favor information that confirms their beliefs or hypotheses. At one point, I too believed parents would NEVER leave the hospital in the early stages of a crisis...but I feel if I do not respond ...some might assume "lack of response" is an affirmation of everything you espouse on your post.
Well, DeDee...let's call it a night, ok? I don't agree with everything you surmise...but you have given me lots of reasons to doubt your reasoning, as well as the conclusions of SDSO.

So, now, we have one of the computers checked that had 12-20 *advertiser censored* type searches the day before she dies. How long was the searcher using the access to the internet on these sites? What time frame were the computer searches for bond anime? I thought 8:30pm but could be mistaken. <snip>

I do not recall any specific time being mentioned.... do you have any reference for that time?

DeDee:

I also don't recall any of this that you claimed in you previous post

• anyone but Dina talking about headlocks practiced on Max, I especially don't recall anyone claiming this was nefarious on Rebecca part (other than Dina)
  • anyone being sent back on a plane to Indiana
  • anyone claiming that during the Tues dinner with Jonah that "Rebecca tried explaining how little Max's terrible fall could have occurred. Otherwise, she was quiet throughout the meal."
  • Jonah ever referring to Rebecca as his "Asian Princess" (and boy, does this smack of someone who might just plant a movie like 'The Housemaid', bold it in a post, and continually keep referring to it as supporting the Rebecca/*advertiser censored*/bondage/suicide meme)
  • anyone calling Dina and telling her that there were "nine or more lines and tubes going in and out of" Max's body.
"The mother of this child could not work for a year."

Funny how busy Dina seemed in the year after Max's death for not being able to work and then there is that pesky question of whether she was had a little encouragement to quit at Melmed.

And, your entire premise breaks down, seemingly, if the *advertiser censored* was not accessed after Rebecca and Adam came back from dinner. Could be why you chose the convenient time of 8:30 pm.

Blue response by me -

It could be considered odd unless AS is already dressed to join his family at the hospital. The inset photo on this newspage depicts the Juliet balcony. Is the bldg across from it with the door open and the lights on the guest house? If so, AS saw Rebecca as soon as he held his head upright. AS must have been mortified.

I don't think AS has ever discussed his plans for the day? I wish we could ask him. AS arrived approximately 4pm on Tuesday and went back with RZ to the mansion around 8pm. It does not appear AS stayed very long visiting or supporting his brother and critically injured nephew. AS could have been tired. He did take an Ambien that night to sleep.

Suggested is not proof.

Suggested infers it's a possibility. So it's possible it may have been accessed using the airline acct and it's possible it was not.

"may have been accessed?" That is too vague to hang my favorite hat on.

So, now, we have one of the computers checked that had 12-20 *advertiser censored* type searches the day before she dies. How long was the searcher using the access to the internet on these sites? What time frame were the computer searches for bond anime? I thought 8:30pm but could be mistaken.

Where did you come up with the number 20? Bremner stated more than a dozen. There could have been more or less than 20 searches. In my opinion, the actual number is not as significant as where you obtained your info. You may be correct about the 8:30pm time, however this time has never been made public. For now, time is unknown. If you're privy to details not available to the public you should become a verified insider. If not, a source should be provided unless you're stating an opinion. Otherwise creating rumors violates TOS at WS.

Then, RZ needed to travel once more to the SD airport and back. This time to pick up AS. They go to the dining area at the hospital with JS. HL is also present. Rebecca tried explaining how little Max's terrible fall could have occurred. Otherwise, she was quiet throughout the meal.

Interesting word choice, needed or had to? It sounds as if you're suggesting she was ordered to make these trips. In my opinion, RZ was trying to be supportive and wanted to help. Did you know Rebecca being helpful also picked HL up from the airport? I agree with you, Rebecca appears to have been gone from the home for the majority of the day. Picking up AS, dropping off XZ, dinner with AS, JS and HL. I think it is unlikely Rebecca completed the *advertiser censored* searches. If the *advertiser censored* searches were performed at the mansion during the period of time Rebecca was gone that would be a HUGE red flag. Who lived close by, was home and would have been able to gain entry into the mansion? Were the doors unlocked, did someone have a key or maybe the perp knew where a key was hidden?

Again, can you provide a source to point us to the conversation they did or did not have at dinner?

I do not know how JS handled himself during the last conversation that he held with Rebecca. I may not be capable of speaking at all or very little. Deep pain does that. I don't think he anticipated her unexpected suicide. Rebecca was his Asian Princess.

Dina is a psychologist who should have been well aware of the meaning of the significant injuries to her son's body. So suddenly, without warning, to be awoken and to be told that your son is in critical care for pediatrics with nine or more lines and tubes going in and out of his body keeping him alive must be the most devastating, nearly unbearable grief there is.

Nina was there for Dina. AS was there for JS. Rebecca probably conducted those searches while planning her death. Her body was tied resembling bondage. She hung herself with a red suicide rope, while she was naked, outside, from the Juliet balcony. Most odd, indeed.

I do not know for certain the precise pertinence the movie The Housemaid. It could be multiple meanings: the chandelier, the highly unusual suicides, the child's head being banged against the piano, the unbeknownst threats and fear of poisonous drinks.

However, I believe it was clear to Rebecca and the movie was not planted evidence.

What's that about the head locks RZ practiced with Max?

Again, do you have a source for this info? I am interested to hear more about Rebecca and Max's relationship, how Rebecca played with Max.

I didn't think Dina knew Maxie was dying? I believe at the time of Rebecca's murder, Dina and Nina thought Max would have a long recovery but would be able to play soccer again? I guess it depends on who is giving the info. It gets so complicated. If Dina did indeed know Maxie was not going to survive, I cannot imagine how grief stricken she must of been. I believe she was likely questioning what happened to her son and the only person that may have been able to provide her answers was Rebecca. Surely she wanted to speak to Rebecca.

Dina hibernated for a year after Max died. She could not even plan nor attend a memorial service for her son until much later. She did not kill Rebecca.

Nina is not going to kill Rebecca in a kinky sort of way. The family is in shock but they are not killers. No. She needed to be going back to her own family soon.

Do murderers not return home after they have committed the crime? Where do they go? I don't know if Nina was involved, but her returning home has no relevance to whether she committed murder.

Is there an occupation requirement to be a murderer? If so, I would really like a list of these occupations. I will be sure to avoid these people.

The bond anime et al computer searches go toward Rebecca and only Rebecca.

imo & moo

In my opinion, *advertiser censored* was the furthest thing from Rebecca's mind during this time. Sort of like your suggestion that murder would have been the furthest thing from Dina's mind. Who does either of these two things while a child is likely dying?

DeDee:

• anyone but Dina talking about headlocks practiced on Max, I especially don't recall anyone claiming this was nefarious on Rebecca part (other than Dina)
  • anyone claiming that during the Tues dinner with Jonah that "Rebecca tried explaining how little Max's terrible fall could have occurred. Otherwise, she was quiet throughout the meal."
  • Jonah ever referring to Rebecca as his "Asian Princess" (and boy, does this smack of someone who might just plant a movie like 'The Housemaid', bold it in a post, and continually keep referring to it as supporting the Rebecca/*advertiser censored*/bondage/suicide meme)
  • anyone calling Dina and telling her that there were "nine or more lines and tubes going in and out of" Max's body.

Funny how busy Dina seemed in the year after Max's death for not being able to work and then there is that pesky question of whether she was had a little encouragement to quit at Melmed.

And, your entire premise breaks down, seemingly, if the *advertiser censored* was not accessed after Rebecca and Adam came back from dinner. Could be why you chose the convenient time of 8:30 pm.

I agree, I have not seen any of the things you've listed reported by MSM or on Fb by any of the lawyers or POIs or WDS defendants involved. I think someone's making wild, misleading, and false speculations in desperation to prove their hateful, prejudicial points about Rebecca.

Blue response by me -

In my opinion, *advertiser censored* was the furthest thing from Rebecca's mind during this time. Sort of like your suggestion that murder would have been the furthest thing from Dina's mind. Who does either of these two things while a child is likely dying?

I want to add that IMO, *advertiser censored* AND suicide were the furthest things from Rebecca's mind, given her medical history of NO suicidal ideations or depression.

On the other hand, it makes perfect sense that a mother whose child is left braindead from an accident while being watched by her ex-husband's new lover/significant other would be vengeful with hate and may very well have turned towards murdering her ex's new lover/significant other.

I agree, I have not seen any of the things you've listed reported by MSM or on Fb by any of the lawyers or POIs or WDS defendants involved. I think someone's making wild, misleading, and false speculations in desperation to prove their hateful, prejudicial points about Rebecca.

I also agree. Many things have been posted as fact with no supporting evidence. In my opinion, these are rumors unless a source can be provided. Rumors could potentially mislead readers. I'm not suggesting this is the posters objective.

DeDee - Do you happen to know what computer evidence was included in the investigative file SDSO gave to the Zahau family? It is a fact that Rebecca's computers, cameras and cellphone have not been returned to her family. This left the Zahau's with only one option, to sue the county of San Diego to release Rebecca's property. They are still in the possession of SDSO. I wonder if the Zahau attorneys were even able to access Rebecca's computers or if they were just handed a cached memory report?

Blue response by me -

My point exactly is that, if, as Zahau attorney, AB, reported, these searches were conducted on Rebecca's computer, it was not for sexual purposes of pleasurably viewing *advertiser censored* but rather for the explicit purpose of viewing the manner in which the bondage was created, displayed, utilized. That is why there are not any searches for rope, hanging death, or suicide included in the searches. She had already decided that she would go bondaged so there would be no successful backing out of her decision.

Edited:
She had already decided that she would go in bondages so there would be no successful backing out of her decision or perhaps she wanted to implicate others, or perhaps she was sending a direct message to others.

imo & mmo

I also agree. Many things have been posted as fact with no supporting evidence. In my opinion, these are rumors unless a source can be provided. Rumors could potentially mislead readers. I'm not suggesting this is the posters objective.

The sources are posted in links found right here:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189395"]Post articles here. No discussions - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

And also including the 40+ videos and news articles found right here:

http://www.760kfmb.com/category/216525/coronado-mansion-death-related-stories-videos-links

They are not new sources. They are the same resources the public has access to on the www. <modsnip>.

DeDee - Do you happen to know what computer evidence was included in the investigative file SDSO gave to the Zahau family? It is a fact that Rebecca's computers, cameras and cellphone have not been returned to her family. This left the Zahau's with only one option, to sue the county of San Diego to release Rebecca's property. They are still in the possession of SDSO. I wonder if the Zahau attorneys were even able to access Rebecca's computers or if they were just handed a cached memory report?

"Rudoy told News 8 that the San Diego County Sheriff still has not returned some of Zahau's personal belongs to the family, like her camera, computer or cell phone. He said the Sheriff did make the cell phone available for an independent forensic inspection by an expert hired by the family. That forensic report still is not complete, Rudoy said."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/19024331/coronado

-------------------

AB states more than a dozen searches; therefore, technically, it could be as many as 23 searches. It's my opinion, these were for Rebecca's research purposes, not sexual pleasure purposes.

Quote:
"In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16083634/... censored*-found-on-coronado-mansion-computer

As far as the exact time of the searches on Rebecca's computer, I will continue searching for the clue to the 8:30 supposition posted. In the meanwhile, suffice it to say, the investigators knew Rebecca's timeline and whereabouts to match and coordinate with the evidence of the case.

imo & mmo unless links included

DeDee:

--------------------------
http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html#

Quote directly from pg 3 of 5 page article:

"When Jonah Shacknai told friends he was dating an Asian princess..."

This is an informative read:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/2011/09/18/what-really-happened-in-the-coronado-mansion.html

AB states more than a dozen searches; therefore, technically, it could be as many as 23 searches. It's my opinion, these were for Rebecca's research purposes, not sexual pleasure purposes.

Quote:
"In a phone interview with News 8, Bremner later confirmed that more than a dozen searches of sexual content – using terms like "raped, sexy Asian girls, and bondage anime" – were accessed on a computer the day before Zahau's death.

"It's important to the investigation because there is an image from anime, and its called bond anime and it shows an Asian women bound; at least her hands are bound behind her back," said the Seattle-based attorney."

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16083634/z...nsion-computer

As far as the exact time of the searches on Rebecca's computer, I will continue searching for the clue to the 8:30 supposition posted. In the meanwhile, suffice it to say, the investigators knew Rebecca's timeline and whereabouts to match and coordinate with the evidence of the case.

imo & mmo unless links included

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member