GUILTY AZ - Daniel Rodriguez, 29, fatally shot by Phoenix PD officer, 5 Oct 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet DiMaio is scareder than I am.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 57s
It's a report on a New Jersey case...Juan called it crib notes..lol lol #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 43s
JM accuses Dimaio of not really being an expert in the use of meth, his knowledge is that of average person #richardchrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 47s
DiMaio told Juan he has the same info in his book that Juan could read...lol #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 53s
wow Martinez and Dr DiMaio are really combative with each other #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 13s
DiMaio: bullets path-front to back right to left and downward, one more than the other #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 28s
DiMaio: Daniel must have been leaning forwards towards gun as bullet went in #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 1m
DiMaio: no way of saying which bullet went in first or which bullet caused the stippling where #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 32s
DiMaio: barrel of gun was 3 to 4 feet from Daniel when he was shot #richardchrisman

bbm

That seems awfully close...either Chrisman came up close on him, or Daniel came close to Chrisman.

DiMaio interrupts Juan Martinez and asks him to let him finish his answer, and he does #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 34s
martinez in a defiant way lets DiMaio talk and talk and when he finishes asks sarcastically, are you done?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 43s
Oh boy DiMaio wants to cage fight Juan..#richardchrisman

Dr DiMaio gets loud with martinez #richardchrisman

bbm

That seems awfully close...either Chrisman came up close on him, or Daniel came close to Chrisman.

He'd had it pressed to his head at one point (leaving a brusie), Virgillo (RC's partner) was trying to get Daniel to leave on his bicycle around the time RC shot him.

JM hoe much time did you spent outside of court on this case
Dr: 6 hours or so #richardchrisman

Dimaio tells martinez he has bronchitis that has gotten to his ears he has travel hearing #richardchrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m
Some in the jury are hiding mouths and smiling...#richardchrisman

JM: you didn't go out to scene you looked at photos
DiMaio: yes
#richardchrisman

DiMaio interrupts Juan Martinez and asks him to let him finish his answer, and he does #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 34s
martinez in a defiant way lets DiMaio talk and talk and when he finishes asks sarcastically, are you done?

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 43s
Oh boy DiMaio wants to cage fight Juan..#richardchrisman

Dr DiMaio gets loud with martinez #richardchrisman

bbm

Uh huh, we are all used to this Juan!!!!!!!!!!!

DiMaio tells JM he is playing games...this is unreal the back and forth between prosecution and witness #richardchrisman

Juan is questioning DiMaio's memory and DiMaio is saying Juan is playing games with him..#richardchrisman

DeMaio is laughing at Juan when Juan asks "Are you done?" #richardchrisman

Oh DeMaio better not do that to our Juan!

bbm

Figure in RC arm extension and RC was at least 5-6 feet away. Hmmmm

ETA: That would be consistent with Virgillo saying DR was backing up. IMO

again Dr DiMaio continues to explain his answer and martinez interrups him asking him to stop #richardchrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 34s
DeMaio's office will only give out approximate measurements..#richardchrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 38s
Juan points out DeMaio wasn't there when measurements were taken..#richardchrisman

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 49s
DiMaio says it's not important if there is a half inch or fourth inch difference...wow #richardchrisman

DiMaio keeps cutting martinez off every chance he gets, Juan crosses his arms as dr continues to address the jury #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 37s
judge keeps pushing Juan Martinez to keep it going and not engage the witness #richardchrisman

Even is DeMiao wasn't there it doesn't change his opinion..Juan says "Did I ask You that!" Judge says move on..#richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 48s
JM challenging the dr's opinion that Daniel was leaning forward #richardchrisman

You based your opinion excluding the strike to the wall..DeMiao says Yes..#richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 56s
several people sitting int he #richardchrisman side of the courtroom giggling at how Dr DiMaio is handling Juan Martinez

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 22s
Juan just wants a Yes or No...lol #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 35s
martinez just seems not to be able to control what Dr DiMaio says, the witness keeps going #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 48s
Dimaio at one point laughs at Martinez and say: if you want I can show you-judge says to leave it for redirect #richardchrisman

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 15s
DiMaio is raising his voice saying Juan is speaking nonsense! lol #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 12s
DiMaio to juan Martinez: no no no no, anatomically you're sayign nonsense #richardchrisman

I am not sure why this Judge is letting this witness talk like this!

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 43s
DiMaio: bullet that hit the chest did go through the wall but you can't tell trajectory #richardchrisman

#richardchrisman look nervous after this cross.

you can cut the tension with a knife int his courtroom right now #richardchrisman

Lissette Martinez ‏@martinezliss 33s
DiMaio telling Juan how his scenario that Daniel was backing up when shot, doesn't make any sense #richardchrisman

ITA Jewels. Courtroom decorum much? I think the judge must be loving this and is amused.

DiMiao thinks he's getting one up on Juan...he's not..#richardchrisman

I don't know what happened all of a sudden it went dead on twitter.

I needed a break though, that was quite a run. When Juan is up those tweets just fly like crazy it is almost hard to keep up.

I wonder if they are at a sidebar?

ITA Jewels. Courtroom decorum much? I think the judge must be loving this and is amused.

I was thinking of ALV while Juan was crossing DeMaio. Yes or no maam

I don't know what happened all of a sudden it went dead on twitter.

I needed a break though, that was quite a run. When Juan is up those tweets just fly like crazy it is almost hard to keep up.

I wonder if they are at a sidebar?

Could be the afternoon recess, maybe Lissette has gone to do her story and it's just the divas? I wasn't paying attention to the name of the tweeters since lunch, just the drama.

Well, I guess Dr. DiMaio isn't in Florida anymore. Perhaps Dr. DiMaio has a book coming out and this is good publicity. Katiecoolady had posted awhile back that Dr. DiMaio testified for the men who murdered her sister. The prosecutor was able to turn the tables on him by using what he said in his book to impeach him. That trial was in Arizona too.

I really hope some media outlet has taped this as I really want to see this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member