GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is him masterbating ever mentioned!!! Did he tell the police how many craps he took too!!! I know we don't have the facts, but the story he is giving includes a part that has no business as part of his explanation. I will sleuth that it due to him being sexually inappropriate. No doubt

To our new friends, welcome! Feel free to share your opinion (properly noted that it is your opinion!) and share facts (properly linked). As you can see in this case and many others but especially those that involved children as murder victims, there are many posters who get very angry at what has happened and who need to rant. There is also often a small group who have a hard time believing the violence or who see the murderer as a victim as well. This often depends on the age of the murderer or relationship to the victim. YOU FEEL FREE TO POST WHAT YOU BELIEVE. If you are disagreed with in a rude or disrespectful way, contact a mod, alert the post with the little red triangle in the upper right corner, etc.

We believe in being respectful to victims and each other. You do fit in here, no matter what you believe. Welcome and happy sleuthing.

I'm way behind on thread, but I wanted to address this before I read more and then forgot,

On JD's social media he said he worked at Starbucks as a Brista. I remember exactly because I thought, "Gee. You should be able to spell your job title."

Surely they did a rape test!!!! That was awfully evasive!

I'm sure they did, but they probably don't have DNA results yet. They said they were only going to release things they new were "fact". I imagine we may hear more when all results are in.

Why is him masterbating ever mentioned!!! Did he tell the police how many craps he took too!!! I know we don't have the facts, but the story he is giving includes a part that has no business as part of his explanation. I will sleuth that it due to him being sexually inappropriate. No doubt

to cover DNA on the body

Good point.

I know this won't make me popular, but I refuse to deal in speculation. I cannot in good conscience sit here and pile stuff (like FOR SURE he raped her/abused her) without facts to support that. Turns me into a gossiper, not a sleuther. :moo:

I hope they release court documents soon. Reading will make much clear I reckon.

Thank you. I totally agree and I am trying to present the other side; the truth is somewhere in the middle usually. In fact, I am logging off for a while. I think JD did come clean (to a degree) so we do have quit a bit of information we normally wouldn't have when people do not confess and it is making us insensitive. For some reason seeing so many people posting speculatively about the things JD maybe did to her sexually, with various scenarios, seems to be violating and almost crossing a line. I also don't believe, IMOO, about discussing vigilante justice even if it is in a heated moment or a figure of speech. I, too, will wait for the court documents. IMOO of course.

Too many details often equal up to lies! IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Yes it is disturbing. Trying to find a reason for *advertiser censored* on say a device? Account for sperm somewhere?????

Sperm in the house. Scratches on his arm. Not that anyone believes him....

The presser was pretty clear, I thought. The perp said she fell on a stick and xyz happened.... the DA said the Coroner found stab wounds to her chest and a slash to her throat. open--->closed jmo

I just don't see why he would confirm he was in the bathroom watching *advertiser censored* and masterbating unless he was concerned about that DNA being found on Willow (shudder) or in the least other evidence at the scene she was found.

Like someone else here stated, sounds like he is setting up his defense.

Also, threads back, Leomoon came in and made a statement--I always listen to Leomoon's statements. Always.

who knows with these nutcases..

Throwing masturbation in on top of Willow scratching his arm, this kid has covered all of his bases. For instance "If" they find semen on Willow, well I told you I had been masturbating and so on and so forth :facepalm:

<Walking into my classroom shortly with my 7 year old students. Deep breaths. Better get off here before I have a conniption. See yall later tonight.>

Okay I will sit next to you long enough to voice my opinion and then I'll shut up. I'm hoping people won't have a field day with me because I'm entitled to my thoughts.

<modsnip>

Hi ToothlessFairy—I'm also relatively new to posting and don't feel that I know anyone/fit in (which is ok!), but I just wanted to say I've enjoyed reading all your comments on this case. It's clear you're very passionate and analytical, and I look forward to reading more from you (I'm sure I'm not alone in that!) It's just regrettable that you feel attacked or unwelcome in any way. I believe the grand majority of folks here love to play devil's advocate—some even do law for a living—and I am positive none of them are doing so with the belief that your opinions are less valid than theirs. After all, the most worthwhile discussions and "debates" (which don't really occur on WS) originate from equally matched sides, which are considered for their objective content/logic and not who authored it. (Ideally. For the most part.)

It may not be true of the outside world, but I think you'd be hard-pressed to find a single person here who legitimately thinks there's anybody who's not entitled to their own opinion. I've seen a few people get slightly personal about things, yes, but it's addressed by others almost immediately and the mods are very quick to swoop in and restore order. So I know my comment shouldn't be weighted near as much as a WS vet, but I enjoy the WS posts and authors so very much—after reading cases this horrible it's a good reminder that there are still good people out there—and I wish none of them ever felt like they have to preface their opinion with the disclaimer that they're allowed to have it.

Pardon the intrusion and the cheese.

Any right minded person would call 911. If it was an accident.

I hope Willow didn't suffer. It makes me so sad. An uncle is suppose to keep you safe.

I can't even comprehend what happen. I don't believe his story. At first, yeah maybe it was an accident, but you don't grab a knife and become a doctor in 30 seconds. So I am not buying it.

Where the heck was the crime committed, what time did this take place!!! I think soon we will hear so much more.

I'm sure they did, but they probably don't have DNA results yet. They said they were only going to release things they new were "fact". I imagine we may here more when all results are in.

Thanks, I'm assuming it was not ruled out otherwise the DA would have stated No signs of sexual assault. Just makes me sick.

This is off topic but there's some new developments in the Ayla Reynolds case.She has a thread here somewhere. Here's the news article link and I'm glad Ayla's mom is doing this!This beautiful baby's demise needs justice.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/11/ayla-reynolds-missing-new-details_n_3906060.html?ref=topbar

Thank You!! :woohoo:

I have 2 questions, where is the crime scene. Inside the home, outside front yard or back yard, woods, car? He had access to trash bags, so home? SWIS? There has to be blood, alot of it, somewhere
And could "series of bags" just mean double bagged not separate bags? I do not enjoy asking these questions but with every answer comes 5 more questions.

I just had a thought after reading above post. Our narrative from LE is supplied by the alleged perp. Thinking outside the box here, we don't know that maybe he planned all this and that the crime scene may be at the river somewhere. That would make clean up awfully easy. My reasoning for this possible scenario is that in this heat, that much blood is gonna easily be picked up by dogs, even if he used a water hose and tried to wash it into the ground. Dogs would be hitting on the house too if the crime scene is in there. Of course I realize LE isn't telling us everything.

Hugs to you. I just picked up my 8-year-old from school. They're so small and trusting.

I feel for you both. Just got my three (10, 9, and 6) from the bus stop... I just cant fathom any of this when I look at my two girls. (Or my son for that matter.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoyaMathilde