GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the injuries are neck related and one would think that she had to be sexually assaulted, I would guess he forced her into fellatio (if there were no signs of vaginal trauma)

My thoughts exactly, maybe she walked in on him, who knows but I hope they've examined his ummm privates/body for bite and scratch marks.

Throat slashed and stab wounds to the heart. I don't care what the gives to as what he remembers. Willow is dead, he killed her with a knife. Anything else is poop. I don't give him kudos for anything. Jesus Christ!!!

He might have watched *advertiser censored*, but don't believe he was masturbating...not by himself anyway. Ugh... I've gotta step away... this is killing me. Going to be with my horses. Broke my heart seeing a photo of Willow with a horse... if only she could go with me. Maybe she will be with me. I hate this case!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I don't think he's planning on hiring his own council to plead guilty. Are the parent's paying for this? Are they hoping for an Anthony type spectacle? Thank goodness there are no cameras allowed in the courtroom in that part of the country. Lets hope the HLN media stay away from this one and let it play out quietly.

MOO

some attention seeking atty will donate his defense. Jose Biaz comes to mind.

a post up thread reports JD said he was masturbating and watching *advertiser censored*... Then when he exited the room (bathroom?) Willow grabbed his arm hard enought to make him bleed...

He was angry....

what kind of *advertiser censored*?

did she actually catch him watching the *advertiser censored*?

I imagine his excuse for the cut on his arm was to explain away how there was a struggle while he killed her...

all random observations/questions, while we try to sort this out...

JMO

I think the statement to police was he was playing Video Games then went to the bathroom for *advertiser censored* and masturbation. (Did he watch them on an Iphone or Ipad) Why not just do it in your room and not the bathroom?

Bad thought here but I wonder if they find Child *advertiser censored* on his computer? How often were Grandma and Grandpa gone? How often was Willow and the younger brother left completely alone with the Uncle?

Is it possible he had been wanting to do something to her but never had the chance and with his parents and sister gone it was his first real chance to do something?

Fell in a pile of sticks so he was doing her a favor..my big fat @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or from falling into a brush pile.

Good point.

I know this won't make me popular, but I refuse to deal in speculation. I cannot in good conscience sit here and pile stuff (like FOR SURE he raped her/abused her) without facts to support that. Turns me into a gossiper, not a sleuther. :moo:

I hope they release court documents soon. Reading will make much clear I reckon.

I've read 'coming downstairs' twice....but that house looks like a single story?

If mom came home at 10:30, then no one was babysitting the little brother. No wonder he cried so much.

I do not believe that any of this is an accident, and I do not believe it due to many of JD's current statements.

I also have to trust that there is a BIG difference from falling on a stick to having your throat slashed, heart stabbed, then rung up like trash and dumped into a river.

*deep breath*

Break time.

I hope they take a really close look at the bathroom...ecsp the tub.

this cretin has lied about everything so far i'm still not on board with the sex assault theory.In his deranged mind his over explaining might sound better than saying I killed my little niece for no particular reason....

I am new and I feel this way too. Not one person has welcomed me or aknowleged me. But..I remind myself these are heavy hearted cases and emotions can run high (and rumors!) When a new story (for lack of better word) happens in a new town, I know a lot of new people show up. I am one, as every person posting here was at one time. There is a lot of explaining the rules and learning to agree to disagree. As well as suspicion of who you "really" are(you never know who is here lurking). So I overlook it and throw in my 2cents when I want to, lol I am hoping with post numbers and experience I will earn some friends. =-)

Dogs4me
I'm so sorry!!! We do try to welcome newcomers...Like you mentioned, sometimes these cases move fast and emotions are high. When they are moving quickly sometimes welcomes get overlooked and I'm sorry you were!
But I am glad both you and ToothlessFairy are here! Please continue to share and we do really appreciate all thoughts around here. If there is back and forth at times it's good for considering other ideas. If you ever feel attacked you can always hit the red alert button in the top right hand corner of your post and the moderators will help out. They are great and do try to keep this a positive experience for us, thus all the TOS.
And you are right...we were all new here once, so no worries. This place really does have some great people, I promise! Oh...and:wagon::welcome3::Welcome1:

Thank you to Skibaboo, jellybeanz, FragileSugar, Sothsleuth and anyone I may have missed, for welcoming me! I hope I did not come across as seeking attention or anything like that. I was more or less commenting to another new poster how we are dealing with hard issues so pleasantries are sometimes forgotten , but its all good. I love this group =-)

Don't worry I got where you were coming from. I just like to try and welcome new posters as I was welcomed when I first posted and was actually glad you said something cos I can be a bit of a scatter brain at the best of times lol It's all good :)

Maybe the mom's statement about Sunday is a lie that Justin told her. She was covering didn't want to see like she was a bad mom and up all night so she said she saw them at 8:45 because that is when Justin told her he last saw her. The inital story about the close was what Justin told her so she would have a statement to polices instead of "I was out drinking all night and came home" and didn't get up till 10:45 and found out my kid was missing.

That would still be a lie, considering her daughter was missing and is now dead due to brutal violence. I would like to know what the mother actually said to LE, and whether or not she really said she saw Willow Sunday morning. LE is being way too wishy washy on this. I understand the sympathy for the mother who has lost a child, but I have trouble finding any at this point. We need answers, in Willow's memory!

I've read 'coming downstairs' twice....but that house looks like a single story?

I feel like there is a basement. I am sure that at a later time we will be privy to that information, but basement just feels right given the certain height of the home.

I'm wondering if mom did not get home till the reported time of waking to find Willow gone.
Would explain the reason for the little one to be crying. I know if mine woke up before I did they would come wake me up before staying in another room crying.

JMO, Mom comes home, baby is in the house by himself, Mom calls her parents... says brother and Willow missing... and the lies start there.

I think if Willow did run into the stick pile that night ,it was because she was fleeing in terror of whatever her uncle was doing to her in the house, and the stick pile is just where he caught her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abigailsmaurer