GUILTY IL - Willow Long, 7, Watson, 8 Sept 2013 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she walked in on him masturbating and that triggered his rage....
I dunno...

I don't think I have ever typed so fast in my life.

Gah, now I have to process all this...

Radio saying a vigil tonight, bring a candle and wear purple...

Thank you so much kai for your transcribing. You were doing such a great job that I gave up because of the static.

You rock :rockon:

I'm wondering if mom did not get home till the reported time of waking to find Willow gone.
Would explain the reason for the little one to be crying. I know if mine woke up before I did they would come wake me up before staying in another room crying.

ATM- I believe the court documents was 1 stab to the throat, 1 to the heart, and the throat being slit. And wounds on the arm that could be considered defensive. We don't know if the arms are knife wounds.

Okay I will sit next to you long enough to voice my opinion and then I'll shut up. I'm hoping people won't have a field day with me because I'm entitled to my thoughts.
I believe JD's story still.

I believe she fell on the pile of debris that was shown, in her grandfather's back yard. Why or how she got to the pile of debris I don't know. I believe she impaled herself on a stick and I believe it went up through her neck and caused her airway to be blocked and she could not breathe. I believe her little brother was outside and witnessed this portion of it or he would not have been so devastated and distraught. I also believe JD's account of her twitching. I believe JD is a moviewatcher and a gamer, and I believe his first reaction was "Oh **** she can't breathe" so he raced into the house to find something to get her airway open...grabbing her little bro at the same time and demanding he stay in the house unless he wanted a major spanking. What he should have done was dial 911 instead of trying to play hero, but this is MY opinion and I'm entitled to it just like everyone else. I think he grabbed a knife (stupidly) and ran outside to get her airway open...and failed miserably. It said her throat was slashed. I think he caused further damage at this time, and it became clear to him that he screwed up. So then he's not only freaking out that Willow is mortally wounded, but now he's freaking out because he just made a BAD situation much..much worse. I think at this point is when he killed her by stabbing her in the chest because he was angry he was a failface at saving her and flipping out...and knowing she was dead either way. I think the chest stabbing was the rage/psycho killing that ended her life...ultimately. I don't think those cuts on her arm were defense cuts, I think they were minor multiple cuts from that large pile of debris in the backyard that we have photos of in the archive that AmandaReckonwith has so nicely provided for us. With regard to the slashed neck, I believe he most likely will lie (if he hasn't already) and he'll say he slit her throat. He's a young man full of hormones and quite honestly I believe he's the type of person who would rather lie and say he slashed her throat than EVER admit he FAILED at saving someone. He then came down off his psycho trip perhaps and attempted (poorly) to rid the body and hide the evidence.

<modsnip>

Even though I totally disagree with you..you still can sit next to me.It's a good thing when we can hear different views.Sometimes it makes you think.

My best friend thinks that the jury got it right in the Casey Anthony trial.I'm still friends with her..I just don't talk about that with her anymore.

Who knows what more will be revealed.You may change your mind once more details are released.

I think it's more like this:

JD was watching *advertiser censored*. He was alone in the home with the children. He did something sexually to Willow (thus explaining away the spermatozoa that will probably be found on Willow). She may have scratched his arm while struggling, again trying to explain away his scratch and possibly his blood on her. She twitched as he stabbed her and continued to stab her until she was dead.

I'm not buying the first half of his story. I think as more evidence becomes available he will be charged with sexual assault of a child.

I am sick.
I completely agree with everything in your post Kmouse.

PC: Asking where pile of sticks was

The pile of sticks was pretty close to the residence

Did the autopsy have a rape kit/test?

Our forensic (Evansville) the state is very confident in him and that is all I am going to say regarding the examination at this time I am assuming that he is...highly regarded... That is all we are going to say at this time.

(HMM, well he didn't really say that Willow WASN'T Sexually assaulted)

Surely they did a rape test!!!! That was awfully evasive!

I'm wondering if mom did not get home till the reported time of waking to find Willow gone.
Would explain the reason for the little one to be crying. I know if mine woke up before I did they would come wake me up before staying in another room crying.

I'm praying the little boy didn't witness any of what happened!
He probably heard her screaming :(

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Right now my thoughts are with her little brother. Is he still in the mother's custody? I'm concerned I'm not going to lie. Being at a bar doesn't mean too much. Even moms need to get out on a saturday night every once and a while and have a drink with their girlfriends. I know I do once every few months. The part that concerns me is the lying about the timeline, and the family seems willing to try to justify this in some way. Now this woman has lost her daughter, and I'm sure that is an unimaginable pain, but there are still some concerns here. Just to be clear I'm not making any accusations about the murder itself as LE seems she was not involved.

O/T Dogs4me72 and Toothless Fairy: I do welcome you both here, and I would like to say something. This is a very friendly welcoming site, and it's very much based on respect. I feel it's very important to learn early on not to take things personally.

When I joined many moons ago no one ran our with a welcome basket, and I knew that was just because they were more concerned with the awful story of the victim then with my feelings. That's fine. The victims is what this is all about. We have a lot of new people coming in on big cases, and we don't always keep track of who was and wasn't welcomed. Just because no one directly acknowledges your post does not mean it was ignored, but it means that there was just a lot of other information coming in.

If someone doesn't agree with you, or asks for a link, or whatever else it has nothing to do with you. They are responding to the thoughts and information in the post not to you as a person.

My main advice is while there are a lot of rules and there is a line to walk as long as you are respectful you will be just fine. (Not saying either of you were not respectful, it's just advice)

I can't wait to see more from you both, as well as all of the other new people, in the future.

Maybe the mom's statement about Sunday is a lie that Justin told her. She was covering didn't want to see like she was a bad mom and up all night so she said she saw them at 8:45 because that is when Justin told her he last saw her. The inital story about the close was what Justin told her so she would have a statement to polices instead of "I was out drinking all night and came home" and didn't get up till 10:45 and found out my kid was missing.

I do not believe that any of this is an accident, and I do not believe it due to many of JD's current statements.

I also have to trust that there is a BIG difference from falling on a stick to having your throat slashed, heart stabbed, then rung up like trash and dumped into a river.

*deep breath*

Break time.

Without being too graphic, a branch or stick would leave shards of wood, or splinters in body tissue. It should be fairly easy for the coroner to find.

I agree. I also don't think the entire autopsy report was released today. Just 3 wounds that could have been fatal and one that was to justify the charges. We also don't know about DNA or anything like that, even though people are speculating. I do have to say, as awful as this is, I have to give JD a bit of kudos for his confession. Seriously, we know a lot more then most cases. Some of it may or may not be true, but, most times people don't confess anything and we all sit here in the dark. I am not supporting him at all, but, at least we know some things...

He watches *advertiser censored* in the bathroom?
OK.
He was scratched by her!
Sitting on my hands.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Or did he take HER into the bathroom ... and she threatened to tell what happened? JMO ...

Right now my thoughts are with her little brother. Is he still in the mother's custody? I'm concerned I'm not going to lie. Being at a bar doesn't mean too much. Even moms need to get out on a saturday night every once and a while and have a drink with their girlfriends. I know I do once every few months. The part that concerns me is the lying about the timeline, and the family seems willing to try to justify this in some way. Now this woman has lost her daughter, and I'm sure that is an unimaginable pain, but there are still some concerns here. Just to be clear I'm not making any accusations about the murder itself as LE seems she was not involved.

O/T Dogs4me72 and Toothless Fairy: I do welcome you both here, and I would like to say something. This is a very friendly welcoming site, and it's very much based on respect. I feel it's very important to learn early on not to take things personally.

When I joined many moons ago no one ran our with a welcome basket, and I knew that was just because they were more concerned with the awful story of the victim then with my feelings. That's fine. The victims is what this is all about. We have a lot of new people coming in on big cases, and we don't always keep track of who was and wasn't welcomed. Just because no one directly acknowledges your post does not mean it was ignored, but it means that there was just a lot of other information coming in.

If someone doesn't agree with you, or asks for a link, or whatever else it has nothing to do with you. They are responding to the thoughts and information in the post not to you as a person.

My main advice is while there are a lot of rules and there is a line to walk as long as you are respectful you will be just fine. (Not saying either of you were not respectful, it's just advice)

I can't wait to see more from you both, as well as all of the other new people, in the future.

Well, a belated welcome!:seeya: :facepalm:

What if part of his story was true about the stick?

What if he tried to rape her and she fell or he threw her down and she just happened to get a stick in the throat and he panicked because really how could he explain this? She was still alive at that point and could have told the truth and in MOO he killed her? Sounds like it could be possible but I am sure that the evidence will speak once the trial takes place.

There has got to be blood somewhere!!!

I don't want to believe the stick theory at all because it sounds so ridiculous. However I need to hear more in order to rule it out. Like another post said, he may have used it first and it didn't work so he chose the knife.

Question is: Why so much anger? There lies the answer
a post up thread reports JD said he was masturbating and watching *advertiser censored*... Then when he exited the room (bathroom?) Willow grabbed his arm hard enought to make him bleed...

He was angry....

what kind of *advertiser censored*?

did she actually catch him watching the *advertiser censored*?

I imagine his excuse for the cut on his arm was to explain away how there was a struggle while he killed her...

all random observations/questions, while we try to sort this out...

JMO

Maybe the mom's statement about Sunday is a lie that Justin told her. She was covering didn't want to see like she was a bad mom and up all night so she said she saw them at 8:45 because that is when Justin told her he last saw her. The inital story about the close was what Justin told her so she would have a statement to polices instead of "I was out drinking all night and came home" and didn't get up till 10:45 and found out my kid was missing.

I think that is exactly what happened.

You are correct. He has set his defense up and is ready for court. I also bet he pleads not guilty.

Well I don't think he's planning on hiring his own council to plead guilty. Are the parent's paying for this? Are they hoping for an Anthony type spectacle? Thank goodness there are no cameras allowed in the courtroom in that part of the country. Lets hope the HLN media stay away from this one and let it play out quietly.

MOO

Ok, do we have a copy yet of the "probable cause statement" that LE has released? Looks like that's everything they're gonna give us for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imaguppynotashark