Knowing all you know today about this case who do you think really killed JonBenet?

Who do you believe killed JonBenet?

• Patsy

Votes: 168 25.0%
  • John

Votes: 44 6.6%
  • Burke

Votes: 107 15.9%
  • an unknown intruder

Votes: 86 12.8%
  • BR (head bash), then JR

Votes: 4 0.6%
  • BR (head bash); then JR & PR (strangled/coverup)

Votes: 113 16.8%
  • Knowing all I know, still on the fence.

Votes: 55 8.2%
  • John, with an 'inside' accomplice

Votes: 11 1.6%
  • I think John and Patsy caught him and he made her cover up

Votes: 17 2.5%
  • I still have no idea

Votes: 57 8.5%
  • patsy and john helped cover it up

Votes: 9 1.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole website is filled with parents that kill their kids. Go ahead pick a case. Casey Anthony, Scott Peterson, Darlie Routier, I could go on and on. But, you get the point...Well, maybe not, but I choose to give credit where credit may not be due.

I don't have to prove anything. Absolutely nothing.

Rational and fact based. We have been giving fact based posts and links and they are ignored.

JMO
You forgot Susan Smith and Andrea Yates.

In your opinion. You don't know this for a fact. The garroting in my opinion was after the accidental head bash. You know, the head bash where no one called 9-11 for help....
I agree- the garroting IMO was John's sex abuse game with JB gone awry, then when they realized she was dying, one of them finished her off with a head bash.:moo:

I agree- the garroting IMO was John's sex abuse game with JB gone awry, then when they realized she was dying, one of them finished her off with a head bash.:moo:

Under the laws of KISS, that's exactly what happened.

:sick:

I just have to throw this into the mix, and now seems like a perfect time. :wink:

The Michael Simpson case, with re to t-DNA is totally irrelevant to this case. The rock had not just been at a party with dozens of people. It hadn't been served food and drink that who knows how many people had come into contact with. The rock's coat hadn't been (just guessing) thrown on a bed with several dozen others. The rock's parents hadn't shaken hands with many people either. The rock's panties weren't manufactured in a factory. The rock's fingernails weren't clipped at autopsy with dirty clippers, and all nails with the same one. Need I continue?

The Michael Simpson case, with re to t-DNA is totally irrelevant to this case.

interesting how other cases are mentioned (elizabeth smart, polly klaas, jessica lunsford, tommy lee sells, beth holloway, jacqueline dowaliby, and now, michael simpson) despite an insistence, when madeleine mccann's case was brought up earlier, that

And it is only about JBR not any other case since none has been connected to this crime.

I just have to throw this into the mix, and now seems like a perfect time. :wink:

The Michael Simpson case, with re to t-DNA is totally irrelevant to this case. The rock had not just been at a party with dozens of people. It hadn't been served food and drink that who knows how many people had come into contact with. The rock's coat hadn't been (just guessing) thrown on a bed with several dozen others. The rock's parents hadn't shaken hands with many people either. The rock's panties weren't manufactured in a factory. The rock's fingernails weren't clipped at autopsy with dirty clippers, and all nails with the same one. Need I continue?

:floorlaugh: LOL...

Under the laws of KISS, that's exactly what happened.

:sick:

Just another opinion.. There is no rule when it comes to murdering crazy people. Their minds are not like ours, In the frame of the unknown perp, since the police did not protect the scene and search the house correctly so much was lost that we have no idea what we would know about the perp if this case was handled differently from the beginning..
KISS when applied here, says it was an outside unknown perp. Not the family with no history of abuse, or even the suggestion of impropriety towards their children.

Just another opinion.. There is no rule when it comes to murdering crazy people. Their minds are not like ours, In the frame of the unknown perp, since the police did not protect the scene and search the house correctly so much was lost that we have no idea what we would know about the perp if this case was handled differently from the beginning..
KISS when applied here, says it was an outside unknown perp. Not the family with no history of abuse, or even the suggestion of impropriety towards their children.

Scarlettscarpetta, you know I love to read your posts and respect your opinions as I have already told you, but after reading through everything I have to disagree.

KISS when applied here, IMO says it was a family member. The statistics are clear that most victims of child sexual abuse are abused by a family member. Families can fly for years under the radar of child protective services, etc, so there is no way to state there is no history of abuse or impropriety towards the children. Obviously Jon Benet had a history of being sexual abused digitally and her parents are the ones who had the most access to her on a regular basis. How do we also explain away the fibers of Patsy's sweater? and the ransom note, which I believe was written by Patsy.

I disagree. KISS dictates that statistically when a child is murdered. Murdered and found in the house? wow. Now the odds skyrocket The perp lives in the house or is extremely close to the family.
Added to that fact, the doors were all locked and zero evidence of a break-in.....coming in through a window.., proven to be impossible, add to that all the LIES and conflicting stories told by the family.... It becomes blatantly clear. A RDI.

Keeping it simple also means going with the most likely scenario.. That is not that her father or mother garroted her. That is just that one barbaric move that takes this out of the normal bashing and molesting horror that some kids do in fact have to suffer through..
That changes the ball game. Someone that could do that to their child, I believe would have a history of some kind of torture abuse and sadistic behavior. That is not the case here.

These were good parents who loved their kids. If this had just been a beating and molestation, I could see the scenarios and may even be able to sit on the fence. That garroting changes the game.

Keeping it simple also means going with the most likely scenario.. That is not that her father or mother garroted her. That is just that one barbaric move that takes this out of the normal bashing and molesting horror that some kids do in fact have to suffer through..
That changes the ball game. Someone that could do that to their child, I believe would have a history of some kind of torture abuse and sadistic behavior. That is not the case here.

These were good parents who loved their kids. If this had just been a beating and molestation, I could see the scenarios and may even be able to sit on the fence. That garroting changes the game.

Normal bashing and molesting ? Ya lost me.

When you factor in Pastys quest to always present as picture perfect, her narcissistic mind wouldn't allow her to admit to harming her daughter at all, not even accidentally. It also wouldn't allow her husband or her son to be at fault. Her family was perfect. Her death had to be over the top and not the fault of any family member.

Who had access and molested her previously?

If there is any game changer in this case, it's the "ransom" note. That too points directly at Patsy, not only in linguistic style, but handwriting and content consisting of deflecting blame away from the family.

No one knows the R's personally on here. At least I think not :dunno:
IMO there is no way to know their full histories, including how they were as children themselves, and what goes on in their heads. There's just no way to know someone fully, much less someone you've (not a personal "you" directed at anyone) never met.
:moo:

there are plenty of cases where parents have barbarically killed their children. how do we know it's not the case that there is no history of torture abuse and sadistic behavior. i believe repeated episodes of sexual abuse is sadistic behavior. again, not every incident of abuse gets reported, believe me i used to work in the field. if theres no report made by a concerned neighbor, doctor, teacher, etc how can anyone do anything about it? just because there's no previous reports of abuse/neglect on the ramseys doesn't mean it didn't happen.

IMO there is no way to know their full histories, including how they were as children themselves, and what goes on in their heads. There's just no way to know someone fully, much less someone you've (not a personal "you" directed at anyone) never met.

It's so true that no one knows what goes on behind closed doors!

Normal bashing and molesting ? Ya lost me.

When you factor in Pastys quest to always present as picture perfect, her narcissistic mind wouldn't allow her to admit to harming her daughter at all, not even accidentally. It also wouldn't allow her husband or her son to be at fault. Her family was perfect. Her death had to be over the top and not the fault of any family member.

Who had access and molested her previously?

If there is any game changer in this case, it's the "ransom" note. That too points directly at Patsy, not only in linguistic style, but handwriting and content consisting of deflecting blame away from the family.

Maybe normal is not the correct word, But often molesters in the family do not kill. They keep their victims quiet and assault them for years. Even when there is a murder it is usually the result of beating or hiding them. They would not leave them in the house..

Many kids are molested by people they know but do not live with.

there are plenty of cases where parents have barbarically killed their children. how do we know it's not the case that there is no history of torture abuse and sadistic behavior. i believe repeated episodes of sexual abuse is sadistic behavior. again, not every incident of abuse gets reported, believe me i used to work in the field. if theres no report made by a concerned neighbor, doctor, teacher, etc how can anyone do anything about it? just because there's no previous reports of abuse/neglect on the ramseys doesn't mean it didn't happen.

There are no cases where a child garroted their child. It takes something extra.. To watch the breath go out of your child while they stare at your face.. That is something over and above a beating that goes wrong.

There is nothing in any of JOHN or PATSY history that shows this kind of behavior. If there was we would know it.

No but we have good histories, We have evidence that shows that this was not in their realm of possibilities.

If there was something horrible in their past, we would know it. I am pretty sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus