NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/...g-teen-headed-to-new-orleans-hope-to-find-her

"She's in the New Orleans area, that's all I can really say," Parsons answered. "The very first week in August she let me know where she lived and where she works, so I know approximately where everything is at."

"I do not know if they have searched that house, or that area that she's living with her boyfriend at," Parsons added. "She's living with her boyfriend and his family down there. I've never met this man because she changes boyfriends all the time so I'm not sure which boyfriend this one is. The FBI told me and my husband that they haven't, the one working on the case here have not actually went down there, but there is an FBI division that has come and questioned Carolyn. I don't know if they've come to the house or if Carolyn has come to the division herself and been questioned. My goal is I want to go to that house, I want to go into that area that Carolyn's at, maybe I can see this lady that called herself Nan. Maybe if Carolyn know her, she's somewhere around Carolyn."

Somebody is going to get killed over this !! I sure hope her attorney advised them against this. But then again, he's the one who baited this issue for weeks now. Their attorney handed them the match and now Casey is going to go set the fire!!

For Casey to announce this in the media that she's gunning for Carolyn... OMG, I can't even imagine what is going to happen.

^ I know , it is really a rather scary situation especially if tempers were to flare...I don't know if Carolyn does have any knowledge or not...but I hope LE is monitoring this

I would advise Carolyn to go get herself a restraining order pronto. These people are subtly suggesting they will show up at her residence and at her work with their outrageous claims about Carolyn being the "key"

Mr. Sherrill best get a handle on his clients like yesterday

I hope Carolyn gets a restraining order or protection order issued against the Parsons. I wouldn't want these two harassing me or my family and friends.

Well here's how Carolyn feels about Casey coming to Louisiana:

"I think they say Nan/Irene are in Asheville, maybe they should go to Asheville first, but if they want to come, let them come," said Erica's biological mother Carolyn Parsons, who lives in Louisiana but spent weeks in Salisbury during the ongoing search for her daughter.

Carolyn Parsons doesn't think Erica is in Louisiana, but welcomes any additional help getting Erica'a name, picture and story out there, hoping it will help find her.

Erica's biological and adoptive parents do not get along.

"They aren't coming to Louisiana to look for Erica, they are coming to Louisiana to look for me, that's just how I feel," Carolyn said.

In addition, it appears the Parsons were actually paid to vacate the house, and why they got out of the eviction battle. I can't believe they had to clean up that ridiculous mess AND had to PAY Casey & Sandy just to get out of there. I am extremely surprised but I suppose they just had enough and were ready to be done with them completely!

And apparently they DID have the right to sell the house, and William Parsons actually convinced them not to!

SALISBURY, N.C. -- The grandfather of missing Rowan County teenager Erica Parsons says he paid Erica's adoptive parents Casey and Sandy Parsons "a good bit" of money to leave the house on Miller Chapel Road and settle an eviction dispute.

William Parsons, Sandy's father, is now in cleanup and repair mode after Casey and Sandy moved out. He says the entire kitchen needs to be replaced as well as all the carpets.

Parsons also provided new details about a for sale sign in the yard a few weeks ago. He says based upon the deal they had, Casey and Sandy had the legal right to sell the house under a lease to purchase agreement, and that he acted as their personal lender instead of a bank.

Parsons says he talked Casey and Sandy out of selling the house and instead paid them to leave and end an eviction battle. William Parsons filed eviction paperwork claiming he was owed $26,000 in back rent and damages done to the house.

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/Parsonses-paid-to-vacate-Salisbury-home-226963391.html

This is just MOO, but she seems to lack the ability to think things all the way through before acting/speaking, so yeah, I think there is a good possibility she would try to do just that.

I base my opinion on the outrageous lies, which are easily refuted, that she has told from day one of this case breaking.

I think Carolyn had nothing to do with Erica's disappearance.
Carolyn did everything a mother would do when their child goes missing.
She rallied at the public gatherings, she pleaded on TV, she's demanding answers.

I honestly think the "trip to find Erica" to NOLA is a cover up for something else.
So what are they doing? Running? Getting Erica back to whom they gave her to?

They denied Erica was even missing. Has shown no real concern for Erica, only concern of how this effects them.
Then they accuse Carolyn of a ploy
(I'm assuming they are accusing her of working with Janice or "Nan" or whoever to kidnap Erica? Has it ever been confirmed how Carolyn is supposed to know where Erica is?)
Now, they are "doing something"?
Their actions are so suspect :\

good post Ascha, and if I have not said so before now, :welcome: to WS :)

Casey's premise is that Carolyn gave nan the Parsons contact info and info about their family. Then nan contacted Casey through some Facebook account that apparently even the FBI cannot trace or find.

Then nan told Casey all the stuff she knew about the family to gain their trust and convince them Erica was her granddaughter.

Casey's only claim that Carolyn is behind this is that the fictitious nan allegedly knew stuff about Casey and the Parson family so Carolyn must have told this nan these things. She explained her rather flawed reasoning in the extended video interview done with the local affiliate.

I agree with you 100%, this trip has nothing to do with finding Erica, these people know exactly where Erica is and IMO she is no longer alive. This trip is about getting out of the area where everyone knows who and WHAT they are, getting out from under all that scrutiny, give the appearance of concern for their daughter, albeit two years too late, and to try to project matters back onto Carolyn.

I am willing to bet that nothing in Casey Parsons life has EVER been her fault. Every single bad thing that has ever happened to her in her whole life (including this because she views this as a bad thing happening to HER) has always been a big conspiracy against her by the "haters"

I am also willing to be that she has never considered examining her own self and her own behaviors to discern why she seem to have so very many "haters"

Well if she shows up at Carolyns I hope Carolyn calls the cops on her. That is the craziest thing for her to do.

Wow, I completely missed the news that CP is going on a road trip to Louisiana to stalk Carolyn. Just when I think they can't do anything that would surprise me.

I'm pretty much speechless at this point.

I agree with earlier posters who say Carolyn needs to get a restraining order like yesterday.

The way CP continues to harass Carolyn via the press and now publicly stalk her is absolutely chilling.

Thanks for the welcome, tlcya.

I wonder how the local authorities feel about the Parsons leaving town...

This is just MOO, but she seems to lack the ability to think things all the way through before acting/speaking, so yeah, I think there is a good possibility she would try to do just that.

I base my opinion on the outrageous lies, which are easily refuted, that she has told from day one of this case breaking.

She is delusional and clearly believes those thoughts, ergo schizophrenic.

www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/adoptive-parents-of-missing-teen-headed-to-new-orleans-hope-to-find-her?

"She's in the New Orleans area, that's all I can really say," Parsons answered. "The very first week in August she let me know where she lived and where she works, so I know approximately where everything is at."

In my opinion, this is how warped Casey Parsons is thinking. Casey is saying here in the article above that Carolyn contacted her the very first week when this all came out back in August, and gave Casey her address where she lived, and where she was employed in Louisiana.

Now would Carolyn be hiding Erica in Louisiana and then provide all that information to Casey where she was in that state?

She is delusional and clearly believes those thoughts, ergo schizophrenic.

My son is schizophrenic. I would say maybe a serious sociopath here? She wouldn't function under the radar as a true schizophrenic but she's pretty messed up it appears.

This latest seems to be just another attempt to cast blame on Carolyn and take the spotlight off of CP. If CP knew that Carolyn had something to do with Erica's disappearance why wouldn't she hire a private investigator instead of going to Louisiana? Surely since SP's father had to pay them to get out of the house they'd have some money that would be better used in hiring someone who has some experience in tracking down someone who is missing.
It just seems that the adoptive parents make one bad decision after another and really contribute nothing toward finding Erica.

Erica has been kidnapped for 2 years and Casey feels finding her will be the answer because everybody will get off HER back. I hope whomever is driving goes a mile over the speed limit and there is a thorough search of the vehicle. Planting blood, a weapon, clothes, etc is a definite possibility. Why does Carolyn feel she is a detective all of a sudden? The only thing I've seen her detect is a double negative and many a prepositional phrase. Casey thinks if Carolyn avoids her, than she can spew to the media that Carolyn is hiding something. If Carolyn does communicate with her, Casey will say that she suspects that Carolyn is hiding something. Her mentioning Carolyn's boyfriend is a red herring if I ever saw one. The great Casey is so much more stable because she is married. Ha...

Erica has been kidnapped for 2 years and Casey feels finding her will be the answer because everybody will get off HER back. I hope whomever is driving goes a mile over the speed limit and there is a thorough search of the vehicle. Planting blood, a weapon, clothes, etc is a definite possibility. Why does Carolyn feel she is a detective all of a sudden? The only thing I've seen her detect is a double negative and many a prepositional phrase. Casey thinks if Carolyn avoids her, than she can spew to the media that Carolyn is hiding something. If Carolyn does communicate with her, Casey will say that she suspects that Carolyn is hiding something. Her mentioning Carolyn's boyfriend is a red herring if I ever saw one. The great Casey is so much more stable because she is married. Ha...

The comment about Carolyn's boyfriend(s) was another nasty swipe by CP. What difference does it make how many boyfriends Carolyn has? Making this type of comment about the biological mother indicates that indeed CP hates her.

I hope someone warns Carolyn to stay completely away from her , keep her car locked at all times and call LE asap if CP steps foot on her property . I hope she can and does get a protective order asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member