NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
To bad LE couldn't put a recording device in there van.
I'm hoping they have a tracking device on them. jmo

So, does this mean they will be abandoning the other children while they hunt for Nan? I thought getting custody back was on their list of priorities? :rolleyes:

In all fairness, I have a rental home and tenants have left it in much worse conditions than the pictures show. It didn't show the kitchen though, we always have a pile of dirty dishes left in our rental......

The hole In the Sheetrock confuses me. I wish we had a picture from further away. It almost looks like an attic access to me. Another picture looks like a piece of baseboard was removed but can't tell for sure.

Was that commercial baseboard curled up in the living room? One picture showed it in the back of the truck with garbage.

Ther are some strange dynamics with that family. We heard sandy's father somewhat supporting him, then evicting him and now let reporters in to take pictures. (if it were me, i would take pictures but not let reporters in to take pictures) I wonder what was the final straw to evict them? I think they were probably behind for a long time but for some reason, they suddenly felt the need to have them evicted.

yes catfancier, sorry :(

It would be very interesting to see police reports on the investigation into Erica's disappearance, but I doubt the public will see anything until LE is ready to bring charges.

In all fairness, I have a rental home and tenants have left it in much worse conditions than the pictures show. It didn't show the kitchen though, we always have a pile of dirty dishes left in our rental......

The hole In the Sheetrock confuses me. I wish we had a picture from further away. It almost looks like an attic access to me. Another picture looks like a piece of baseboard was removed but can't tell for sure.

Was that commercial baseboard curled up in the living room? One picture showed it in the back of the truck with garbage.

Ther are some strange dynamics with that family. We heard sandy's father somewhat supporting him, then evicting him and now let reporters in to take pictures. (if it were me, i would take pictures but not let reporters in to take pictures) I wonder what was the final straw to evict them? I think they were probably behind for a long time but for some reason, they suddenly felt the need to have them evicted.
I'm not sure if you are aware that the police removed the piece of Sheetrock and removed molding when they were executing a search warrant back in august.

I'm not sure if you are aware that the police removed the piece of Sheetrock and removed molding when they were executing a search warrant back in august.

Yes and I think both husband and wife are very guilty. I just can't tell from the picture if that spot is where the sheetrock was removed by detectives or if that is attic access. Wish it was zoomed back a little so we could tell. Really I am surprised that there aren't holes knocked in the walls and lots of destruction. I think there was probably a lot of chaos in that household.

In the backyard, there is plywood with spraypaint. Can anyone tell what is written? On one, it looks like the youngest son's name.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=167551&highlight=johnathan+ramsey

snipped- http://www.christianpost.com/news/1...und-parents-may-be-charged-with-murder-72476/

"The tragic news comes after the boy was reported missing by his grandfather, who claimed he hadn't seen Johnathan in over nine months.
The case has shocked many as his parents had not reported him missing, but had continually made excuses as to why he was never seen at family events."

I kept trying to recall another case where family had concerns over whereabouts of a child and I found it....sigh

Dr. Phil's staff found 13 Irene Goodmans nationwide, 7 of whom are still alive. (From timeline and media thread.) Those women said they had nothing to do with the case.
If Dr. Phil's staff found this information, it would be logical to believe LE has the same information, and probably more. One would imagine these women have all been checked out by LE as well as Dr. Phil's staff, which would be why LE is stating the adoptive parents are not telling the truth about Irene "Nan" Goodman.
I don't believe the adoptive parents will find more than LE as far as "Nan" goes. Then how would they go about finding this mystery woman? The only clues have been given by CP, with SP providing the information that he really didn't see her.
According to CP, the woman was from the area of the Biltmore house. The description of the woman is pretty generic for a female senior citizen; gray wavy hair and a lot of wrinkles driving some type of SUV.
So, my point has been that the only thing I see for them to do at this time is to cover a fifteen mile radius around that area with missing posters. With the amount of media coverage there has been I would doubt that there are many people in that area who are not aware of this case. I highly doubt they will be any more successful at finding "Nan" than LE.
I guess they could create a facebook page for Erica, but that could have been done two months ago.

http://salisbury.wbtv.com/news/news/115492-parsons-avoid-eviction-hearing-now-planning-trip-find-nan

Parsons avoid eviction hearing; now planning a trip to find "Nan"

Submitted by David Whisenant
Monday, October 7th, 2013, 7:10am

"The adoptive parents of missing Rowan County teenager Erica Parsons say they are planning a trip this week to find the mysterious woman named "Nan," who they say Erica went to live with nearly two years ago."

"Casey Parsons told WBTV that she and her husband can now fully focus on finding Erica since they have reached an agreement with his parents that means they won't have to go to court to fight eviction."

They must have got free tickets to Disney World !!

Wait,,,,,,,,,,,what ? Is this for real? It's laughable until you remember little Erica who is 'missing' ( presumed dead by me and many others ) and has been for 2 yrs . I literally laughed when I read this at first .... it's ludicrous. Then you remember while these two masquerade about town as sherlock holmes , their child is nowhere.......
May GOD have mercy on these two because I just can't.

ETA If they have some idea where Nan may be, why not tell LE that info? They're a lot better at ' searching' for people . Right?

I agree SCHMAE and I best leave it at that.

Those brown strips looked like slider vertical blinds to me. At first I thought it was cove molding for baseboards, but the strips seemed to be the same length and not a continuous strip like molding usually is. I too have seen much worse move-out messes left by tenants. Unfortunately it's not uncommon, particularly if they've been evicted or their lease not renewed.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/...uffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer

Adoptive parents of missing teen headed to New Orleans, hope to find answers
Posted: Oct 08, 2013 12:59 PM EST
Updated: Oct 08, 2013 1:40 PM EST
By David Whisenant - bio | email

"SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) -
The adoptive parents of missing Rowan County teenager Erica Parsons are heading out on a trip to the New Orleans area, and they hope it will end with them finding Erica."`

"We're just going around to the area where I know that Carolyn lived," Parsons told Harry, referring to Carolyn Parsons, the biological mother of Erica. "The last little questions that we had in the little interview we had with the FBI, we were under the impression that Carolyn just knows more that she's coming forth with and saying and there's a little bit, of course, Carolyn is the one that led me to Nan, well, led Nan to us, and Nan knew all my information and the one common factor is Carolyn.""

"So we, I think there's a lot of answers laying with Carolyn and she's in new Orleans and I am hoping for the best and I'm hoping I go down there and even see Erica. I'm hoping that we find her and if not find her, that I find this lady that calls herself Nan," Parsons said."

Oh Lord, this is not going to turn out well. :banghead:

so where exactly are they going to go look for 'Nan'? IMO CP is all talk no action.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/...g-teen-headed-to-new-orleans-hope-to-find-her

"We're just going around to the area where I know that Carolyn lived," Parsons told Harry, referring to Carolyn Parsons, the biological mother of Erica. "The last little questions that we had in the little interview we had with the FBI, we were under the impression that Carolyn just knows more that she's coming forth with and saying and there's a little bit, of course, Carolyn is the one that led me to Nan, well, led Nan to us, and Nan knew all my information and the one common factor is Carolyn."

In recent weeks Carlyle Sherrill, the attorney for Casey and Sandy, has said that Carolyn Parsons is the "key" to solving this mystery. Casey Parsons has also repeated those words recently.

"So we, I think there's a lot of answers laying with Carolyn and she's in new Orleans and I am hoping for the best and I'm hoping I go down there and even see Erica. I'm hoping that we find her and if not find her, that I find this lady that calls herself Nan," Parsons said.

:facepalm:

ETA: looks like ACR posted as I was editing for quote inside article.

I can't believe this woman. She is so ridiculous going through these extremes just to try to take the focus off of her and Sandy.

And what's this crap? Sounds like finding Erica is becoming increasingly apparent as a secondary motivation:

"Asked if they would be trying to see Carolyn face to face this time, Casey Parsons said that was possible, but then added there was something else.

"And Erica too," Parsons said. "My whole goal is Erica, I, honest, that would be the best case scenario is I go there and there's Erica. That's my hope, it would end everything, it would just make everything just get better. I mean there is no way that could be go wrong at that point, everything has to be stopped."

I have so much I wish I could say about this but will not :( because I already pushed it with the snark yesterday.

But honestly?

Nope stopping right there

(sits on hands)

oh lawsy make it stop...and this is the same person who was supposedly sending FB messages to Carolyn, as recent as earlier this year, about the grand life Erica was having? That's not meant to be snark, but sincere.
i.do.not.get.it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member