NC - Erica Lynn Parsons, 13, Rowan County, 19 Nov 2011 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carolyn questioning why they are not focusing their search to Asheville is soooo true. Nan is described by Sandy as in her early 80s. Casey had pictures of a farm with horses near the Biltmore house where Erica was taken and returned. Now they feel that this elderly woman sold the farm and moved to Louisiana in the last year or so because why? Carolyn decided to move back a few weeks ago?

Here's what I find most telling. Casey wants us to believe that Carolyn and Nan have some kind of connection. She also wants us to believe that Nan was drowning Erica in new clothes and spoiling her on a horse ranch. I am convinced that the description of Nan that is not a mystery, meaning the one that has a farm, money for clothes, etc., is that she is somewhat affluent with money. That this person is so close to Carolyn that she would participate in a kidnapping, but wouldn't help her out with a few bucks. If Casey feels that Nan and Carolyn are in cahoots, why wouldn't Nan provide financial stability to Carolyn so they could reunite with her daughter? Why plot a kidnapping?

From the interview on WDSU in a nutshell. Thanks to A Candy Rose for the information about the interview.
Carolyn says the adoptive parents fabricated Nan and Strawberry, that they were the last two people to see her, that they know what they did with her and they need to tell the truth.

http://www.wdsu.com/

I'm not sure how I feel about the NOLA press picking up the story.

On the one hand, I wish Casey wasn't able to keep the media spotlight and continue to trash Carolyn.

On the other...I guess give her enough rope to hang herself?

I'm not sure how I feel about the NOLA press picking up the story.

On the one hand, I wish Casey wasn't able to keep the media spotlight and continue to trash Carolyn.

On the other...I guess give her enough rope to hang herself?

I think it's good to keep Erica's case publicized, and ultimately I think this latest volley of CP trying to blame Carolyn won't be to CP's benefit. How much rope will be enough though?

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/...uffer&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=Buffer

Adoptive parents of missing teen headed to New Orleans, hope to find answers
Posted: Oct 08, 2013 12:59 PM EST
Updated: Oct 08, 2013 1:40 PM EST
By David Whisenant - bio | email

"SALISBURY, NC (WBTV) -
The adoptive parents of missing Rowan County teenager Erica Parsons are heading out on a trip to the New Orleans area, and they hope it will end with them finding Erica."`

"We're just going around to the area where I know that Carolyn lived," Parsons told Harry, referring to Carolyn Parsons, the biological mother of Erica. "The last little questions that we had in the little interview we had with the FBI, we were under the impression that Carolyn just knows more that she's coming forth with and saying and there's a little bit, of course, Carolyn is the one that led me to Nan, well, led Nan to us, and Nan knew all my information and the one common factor is Carolyn.""

"So we, I think there's a lot of answers laying with Carolyn and she's in new Orleans and I am hoping for the best and I'm hoping I go down there and even see Erica. I'm hoping that we find her and if not find her, that I find this lady that calls herself Nan," Parsons said."

Oh Lord, this is not going to turn out well. :banghead:

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
this cannot get any more ridiculous. if it weren't for Erica, I would be laughing at this like its some SNL skit....because this is all just too unbelievable.

:scared::banghead:

I'm sure CP will keep the public updated on how her search for Erica is going. Can't wait to hear the latest.

oh lawsy make it stop...and this is the same person who was supposedly sending FB messages to Carolyn, as recent as earlier this year, about the grand life Erica was having? That's not meant to be snark, but sincere.
i.do.not.get.it.

seriously. she was sending "Erica is having a grand ol time" messages to caroline...yet now she is claiming caroline had dun somthn to her.

this all makes my brain hurt. I cannot follow casey's logic (or lack thereof) at all.

http://www.wbtv.com/story/23638229/...g-teen-headed-to-new-orleans-hope-to-find-her

"She's in the New Orleans area, that's all I can really say," Parsons answered. "The very first week in August she let me know where she lived and where she works, so I know approximately where everything is at."

"I do not know if they have searched that house, or that area that she's living with her boyfriend at," Parsons added. "She's living with her boyfriend and his family down there. I've never met this man because she changes boyfriends all the time so I'm not sure which boyfriend this one is. The FBI told me and my husband that they haven't, the one working on the case here have not actually went down there, but there is an FBI division that has come and questioned Carolyn. I don't know if they've come to the house or if Carolyn has come to the division herself and been questioned. My goal is I want to go to that house, I want to go into that area that Carolyn's at, maybe I can see this lady that called herself Nan. Maybe if Carolyn know her, she's somewhere around Carolyn."

wow. there sure are a lot of "well I don't know if they...."

I mean really. how hard is it to ask those questions directly to the people you claim to have talked to???? maybe im just a "need details" kind of person.

wait. wait. wait.

"maybe if Carolyn know her" what? hasn't she been saying all along that Carolyn is the one who set her up w/ this woman?

again, I cannot follow any of this. need a freaking road map.

Oh, please.
I find it hard to believe that LE and the FBI did not talk to Carolyn when she came to NC. Why did Carolyn come to NC in the first place? Was it not in response to finding out that Erica had disappeared? And now CP is implying that the FBI hasn't done enough in trying to find out if Carolyn is involved.

What CP and SP need to get through their thick heads is the fact they were Erica's adoptive parents and ultimately it is their responsibility to know where she is not Carolyn's.

I'm starting to feel more and more sorry for Carolyn the more I read.

Early on I read comments on social media from people who was defending Carolyn. They all said that Carolyn was a nice woman, but that she grew up under terrible circumstances and that trouble has been following her in life ever since.

I read Carolyns FB and she gives very honest and blunt statuses, almost to the point were it's hurtful to read them. She absolutely struggles a lot and have her own issues.

BUT; I feel that Carolyn is one of these people that have the incapacity to lie. I don't in any way suspect Carolyn had anything to do with this.

CP is very cruel for this witch hunt she has started towards Carolyn. I hope Carolyn takes all measures to keep her away.

LE or the FBI should step in and put a stop to CP and SP from harassing Carolyn since CP has publicly stated that she is heading down there to Carolyn. LE shouldn't allow this to happen. I'm surprised CP's attorney hasn't put a stop to this already.

Early on I read comments on social media from people who was defending Carolyn. They all said that Carolyn was a nice woman, but that she grew up under terrible circumstances and that trouble has been following her in life ever since.

I read Carolyns FB and she gives very honest and blunt statuses, almost to the point were it's hurtful to read them. She absolutely struggles a lot and have her own issues.

BUT; I feel that Carolyn is one of these people that have the incapacity to lie. I don't in any way suspect Carolyn had anything to do with this.

CP is very cruel for this witch hunt she has started towards Carolyn. I hope Carolyn takes all measures to keep her away.

I totally agree. I hope they are under surveillance. Let's see, wouldn't one head in that general direction to go to Mexico from NC.
Southwest??? so perhaps they are on their way to Mexico and just using this as an excuse to take the focus off their real purpose?? Casey does know some things about Mexico after all.I'm also willing to bet they will change vehicles somewhere along the way.

:goodpost:

If she is this cruel towards Carolyn can you imagine the kind of life Erica had living with CP?

Quotes that stand out to me

"Casey and Sandy have not responded to repeated requests by the Post for an interview. Their attorney, Carlyle Sherrill, said Tuesday he didn’t know anything about the couple traveling to New Orleans."
-He didn't advise them not to because they didn't talk to him.....

"Carolyn said the last time she saw Erica was July 2011 and everything else the Parsonses have said has been “made up.”"

-I thought the date earlier

"Carolyn told a Post reporter on Tuesday she has not spoken with Casey since July 30. During her time in Rowan County, Carolyn said, all she heard were lies from Casey."

"Carolyn said her mother died in 1996 of a heart attack and her adopted parents didn’t know Erica."
-First time I have seen her mention her adoptive parents

"Casey Parsons talked to WBTV's Coleen Harry by phone on Tuesday. Harry was the first reporter to speak with the Parsons after was initially reported missing more than two months ago. At that time, Parsons reiterated the story she told detectives; that she and her husband Sandy took Erica to meet with a woman named "Nan" at a restaurant in Mooresville in late 2011. They said they believed Nan was Erica's maternal grandmother, and they say that ended up being the last they saw or heard of 15 year old Erica"

-IN one interview it was paternal and Goodman is the paternal name. She and her lawyer keep going back and forth on this.

"I didn't talk to her face to face," Casey replied. "I talked to her like fifty times on the phone, um, right before she come up from New Orleans up here, I talked to her several, several times on the phone, lengthy conversations, where she even admitted she knew Strawberry, she knew Kelly, she has a letter admitting that she knows Nan, so and if she's the one who led Nan to me, so Carolyn has to know who this lady is. She might not know her by Nan because I think that's a fake name, but Carolyn knows who the lady is and there has to be something there."

So either Casey or LE has a letter stating that Carolyn knows Nan?? Is this supposed to be written before they gave Erica away or after it came to public attention that she was missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname