GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spencer says he could stop right now based on ME report...PLEASE DO.

This is style, not substance, but S's non-stop smirks of disbelief as he hopes to score points and his fake folksy overtures contrast very poorly to the prosecutor's assumption that the jurors are capable of seeing the logic of his seamless narrative all by their lonesomes.

Also, the silly whispering effect he is throwing in there is annoying and melodramatic imo

Prolonged Q-T interval was never proven and could not be if the body is dead.

Prosecution should note that all those findings mild hypertension and the rest are found in 70% of all woman that age.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
One juror leans forward, clasping his hands. Jury serious, but paying strict attention. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

just to clarify: this CAN be done, it IS done when MORE information is available & presented to the ME!

remember that this case was NOT investigated as an "unattended" death! MM was identified as a practicing physician, on site and gee, he had a "prepared" explanation for her demise! Authorities AT THE TIME gave "professional exemptions" to the powerful personality, MM; probably the modus operandi of MM's entire FAKE life!

UNDETERMINED is NOT a classification that MEs like to use BUT it is a valid manner of death.
IMVHO Dr. Frickie missed a full statement of COD by ignoring the drugs on board, especially the Ambien @ that time of the day!

i think there was a question of defense bringing up suicide and it got slammed down he is alluding to Michelle being the only one to give herself meds that morning.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
One juror leans forward, clasping his hands. Jury serious, but paying strict attention. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

Glad they're taking their job seriously. Its a good sign.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 3m
@4citkane He ALWAYS smiles. That's who he is. In every case I've seen him in.

Very very bad move. Alexis was sympathetic, convincing, and for g's sake, the victim's DAUGHTER!!

I'm back - how is the defense doing?

blah blah blah, smile.......April 4th and 5th Alexis's testimony "air quotes"....blah blah blah......smile....apparent drowning.....tongue in inside cheek....smile......divorce mommy.....hands down and swept up.....got a little side tracked from where I started didn't I?....another smile...

PS you decide...just how is he doing.....?

I'm back - how is the defense doing?

Somebody else can bring ya up to speed. I have been popping in and out. Cleaning my terlets. I find it much more stimulating :facepalm:

OMG! He just referred to Dr. Perper as Nancy Grace's expert!!! :lol:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Wonder if she gets a % of the fee!!!! This atty is S T R E T C H I N G it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa