GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s

Update: The judge will ask jury if they want to continue at 11pm MST (1am EST).

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 42s

Update: The judge will ask jury if they want to continue at 11pm MST (1am EST).

I hope the Judge got dinner too.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/11/...-murder?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Video - HLN - Nancy Grace

MacNeill niece: Defense argument 'ridiculous'

By HLNtv.com Staff
updated 10:43 PM EST, Fri November 08, 2013

NEED TO KNOW
  • Michele MacNeill's niece, Jill Harper-Smith, was in court for closing arguments
  • Harper-Smith says defense claim that MacNeill's daughters are lying because they hate him is 'ridiculous'
  • Harper-Smith: 'If I had already lost one parent, I wouldn’t want to lose another'

given they asked for the calculator too I assume it is size and to get a better idea of how big she was? If the jury is actually questioning whether he could lift her we have a big problem.

Maybe they are just dividing up the tip for the dinner delivery. I pray for justice.

CC @courtchatter
Jury has a question! Attorney's heading back to courthouse. #MartinMacNeil

I suppose they have the tub in the jury room and are taking turns trying to lift each other out of it!!!!!!

According to Twitter, attorneys on way back to courthouse as jury has question(s).

Opiates cause constipation because they slow the gut down.
We were to believe that Michele was taking more than 2 percocet a day and this is why she was so "backed up".
*that is if the jury members already know this*
Was it addressed by an MD during the trial? If so I missed it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Oh. Well, dang, one would think if this was his point, he could have said so. I didn't hear any of the docs address this, either. He always seemed to bring it up in a vacuum. I suspect you had to connect the dots for him, lol.

I always feel blessed to have the sleuther life I do. Am Disabled Vet in 40's but need to keep busy. I operate a quiet housekeeping biz (all word of mouth and just love to clean-task done by structure/autopilot. I subscribe to SiriusXM Radio app and WAT app on my iPod touch so I listen more than watch. To avoid PTSD sleep issues, I listen to archived coverage. Mrs. UCAKID & my boys know these tools help me be productive and "engaged" and all of you make me feel welcome for my perspectives/unnatural fascination w/GW's dodge comments. Dear Gypsy, so many years ago my kids were babes and I was halfway around the world. I guess honor, courage, committment aren't in your core values. Rant secured. But thanks to all for this safe, productive "hobby". My VA counselor smiled ate yesterday when I talked about this case and belonging to a low-vitriol board. This Sailor says THANKS & prayers for her kids, esp Giselle and for someday, peace.

Prolly the best post I have ever read. Thank You Sailor. Salute. I'm not from the U.S. but have many Family who are. My Nephew was in the Navy. Thank You for your Service. So glad you are finding helpful tools to tap into. Sending you a really big hug to you and your family from Canada :loveyou:

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 2m
NEW: Jury has a question. Attorneys coming back to the courthouse. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill #MacNeilltrial

I just have to say the whole thing about him not being able to get her out of the tub has me befuzzled!
He worked out! Surely he lifted weights in the 200# range.
I just don't buy it.
Even in his first mugshot he looks a little thick in the neck.
jmo

given they asked for the calculator too I assume it is size and to get a better idea of how big she was? If the jury is actually questioning whether he could lift her we have a big problem.

I think they were calculating times and distances for Martin's location on the morning of the murder

I suppose they have the tub in the jury room and are taking turns trying to lift each other out of it!!!!!!

I would be!

Maybe this will be like JA's trial. Jury has a question but boom, there is really a verdict. Wishful thinking.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
I'm also told the judge will let the jury go until about 11 tonight, then ask if they want to keep going. @fox13now #MartinMacNeill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther