GUILTY UT - Michele MacNeill, 50, found dead in bathtub, Pleasant Grove, 11 April 2007 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow I am impressed these Jurors are still hammering away. Hubby has chosen to sleep in the spare room tonight. Unless he wants to hear me clicking away. Light on til 1 a.m. our time. I appreciate it. Ahhh the sacrifices we all make in marriage LOL.

It seems to me he wanted to put the house in Michele's name because he was supposedly dying if cancer. But what every didn't know was that his wife was suddenly going to die, he was going to miraculously recover, and then he was going to somehow transfer the house to Gypsy, her being his "wife" and all, using the forged documents they had....
Does this sound familiar to anyone???

Exactly - and yes, he transferred the whole thing to her name, which means absolutely nothing for purposes of divorce and inheritance by a spouse.

I'll bet dollars to doughnuts there was mortgage insurance. As of course you well know, the house could be titled in only Michele's name, but the indebtedness could be shared.

Wow I am impressed these Jurors are still hammering away. Hubby has chosen to sleep in the spare room tonight. Unless he wants to hear me clicking away. Light on til 1 a.m. our time. I appreciate it. Ahhh the sacrifices we all make in marriage LOL.

thanks for sharing that.....LOL

Someone on this jury is onto him.

Imo his skeeming is showing.
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

But on the other hand, any juror who doesn't see Gypsy as motive enough probably isn't going to be convinced by anything monetary anyway.

I don't think it will be just Gypsy. It will be the sum of it all. They as Jurors need to look at everything. Decide accordingly. They don't know as much as we do LOL

I'm confused on the sequence. He put the house in Michele's name shortly before he 'helped her out'? Why wouldn't it have been in her name (and his) all along?

Did he put the house 100% in her name? Maybe the jury is thinking that could have been a ruse to make it look like he was taking care of her and the kids when maybe the law says he'd really get it after killing her?

it crossed my mind that if they had life insurance on the mortgage, and she died, the house would be paid off.

My name is not on our home lol it happens! I'm still entitled to it as marital property, so it doesn't matter that much. It does matter however if I pass away, there is no life insurance on the mortgage.

Where is Spencer's smile?
Hhmmm . . . maybe he read the comments about his phony smile on WS and decided that is not cool . . .
133536.gif

I think an estate would depend on the wording of the will. I know that my parents will says everything goes to surviving spouse and in if that spouse dies estate then goes to children/grandchildren..

It seems to me he wanted to put the house in Michele's name because he was supposedly dying if cancer. But what every didn't know was that his wife was suddenly going to die, he was going to miraculously recover, and then he was going to somehow transfer the house to Gypsy, her being his "wife" and all, using the forged documents they had....
Does this sound familiar to anyone???

I don't know all the Legalities in the U.S. but if I had to make a guess I would say spot on. Martin has had this plan in the works for some time.

Ben Winslow ‏@BenWinslow 1m
NEW: I'm told the jury has just requested the 911 call #MartinMacNeill made. @fox13now #MacNeilltrial

CC @courtchatter
The jury has just requested the 911 call. #MartinMacNeill
ExpandReplyRetweetFavorite
4m
CC @courtchatter
Just spoke with Jackie Colledge, Michele's friend and girl's ballet teacher. Will tweet conversation in a moment. #MartinMacNeill

it crossed my mind that if they had life insurance on the mortgage, and she died, the house would be paid off.

My name is not on our home lol it happens! I'm still entitled to it as marital property, so it doesn't matter that much. It does matter however if I pass away, there is no life insurance on the mortgage.

Alexis is fighting Martin over the life insurance

I watched most of the OJ trial (I worked in a Newsroom where TV's were on all day long). Anyway, watched that trial and thought for sure verdict would be swift and Guilty. I was wrong.

Same with Casey Anthony
Same with Jodi Arias, well on DP anyway
Same with Zimmerman
Now, here we are with MacNeill. I hope I'm not wrong again. I hate being this trial addicted looser!!!!

I think an estate would depend on the wording of the will. I know that my parents will says everything goes to surviving spouse and in if that spouse dies estate then goes to children/grandchildren..
I am not sure how that works!
Did Michele change it after finding out.about Gypsy?
My girlfriend changed hers when she decided to divorce her spouse.
It now is to be split between all 5 her children at the age of 25.
The oldest is already 25.
He gets zero. (If I am understanding correctly)

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member