FBI asks for assistance identifying child predator John Doe 27

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is a clean home. (Clean meaning looks vacuumed and picked up.)

Looks like a small kitchenette type table/chairs over the the left right up by a cabinet

It does appear to be pottery jugs when I first saw it or it could be coolant, oil & car stuff. I see three jugs/bottles/containers. Light color large, the other two descend in height.

The poorly upholstered chair is like French Country or Country style. Probably pottery jugs. The kitchen chairs are also antique or country style. There's a silver candlestick pedestal with a black/blue? candle on the table. Also appears to have a purple or lavander candle sitting on the table next to it too. These are more feminie in style? Is it a male or female's home? That's the best I can do. I think color also is distorted.

eta, is that light blue/grey styled Wayne's coating on the wall by the kitchen table? I bet it's really the color of blue. The chair & candle on table or whatever it is.
I thought of wainscoting or striped wallpaper.
The container behind/side of chair could be a gallon of bleach.

found this one at Kmart

Attachments

• plaid.jpg
    plaid.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 42
Not that this will help at ALL but I did find what might be the fabric pattern...

http://www.loomshowroom.com/shop/So...eight-Drapery-Upholstery-Fabric-sku-CH281.htm

Now all we have to do (if this is it) is find out every single person/company who has ever bought or used this fabric and who it was sold to. :floorlaugh:

That is a start, you now can contact them and see if any of that fabric sold in the last yr for the USA in the south. Or email that to the FBI. That is a great find.

This is a picture of the chair that corrects the distortion. It looks somewhat normal now. Also, using Photoshop, I can see the item next to the chair as well as what appears to be a cat with a white face.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384378361940.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384378361940.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 109
No offense meant here.... but as a native of Mississippi for 23 years and Alabama for 14, this guy looks like he's from northern Louisiana, southern Mississippi. Like.... Bay St. Louis or something. I can't explain it, but he looks like a redneck and Cajun mix. I sound like I am describing a dog, and well..... I am. His eyes appear that he's a long term drinker. The back of his head, by the way his hair is shaped, makes me think he works a job outside where he wears a hat/baseball cap on a regular basis. His neck is darker, thicker, and wrinkled.... like a construction worker, or on the shipyards, offshore, etc.

Just making some observations.

Agree with general observations, having spent a decent amount of time in MS and LA, but his hands don't seem to be those of a construction worker, except for perhaps an electrician or instrument worker...?

Crap...I am finding what appears to be the same fabric here:

http://www.cheerycurtains.com/qyb251bs.html

I don't know that the fabric is going to lead to anything...heck, this is in CA. :facepalm:

Nope, not the same. I think the first link is the place this fabric came from. It is out of stock so they sold all of it. But you can look at who purchased it and how much they bought and where it was shipped and maybe, just maybe there would be a lead.

?? He looks much older. How do they know his age?

the 27 is just an identifying number "John Doe #27"

they think he is in his 40's or 50's

The FBI is on the hunt to identify a man who is allegedly involved in sexually abusing a minor and child exploitation. Teams from the FBI located images of this man who they’ve dubbed, “John Doe 27” on the Internet.

If you take a close look, the suspect appears to be a white male, with brown hair and a bald spot. It looks like his sideburns are graying and the FBI says he’s between the ages of 40 and 50.

NBC San Diego says the suspect was first seen abusing a child in April 2013 and the images are being spread through child *advertiser censored* forums online.

According to a press release on the FBI’s website, “Based on audio taken from video files associated with this individual, it appears as though he speaks with a southern accent and refers to himself as “Jimmy.” The suspect also has a ring on his right hand.

The space used to allegedly molest the child, you can see easily spot a plaid chair in the room, gray carpet, white walls and a table.

The FBI says the Endangered Child Alert Program (ECAP) launched on Feb. 21, 2004 and since its inception, they have located 17 of the 27 unknown John Doe’s. In addition, the FBI also says 29 child victims have also been located.

If you know this man, or recognize this room, please contact the FBI right away.

Read more: Wanted Unknown Individual (FBI)

Read more: FBI Seeks Alleged Sexual Predator John Doe 27 (NBC San Diego)

Connect with Michelle: @michellesigona

http://crimefeed.com/2013/11/john-doe-27-fbi-wants-know/

the 27 is just an identifying number "John Doe #27"

they think he is in his 40's or 50's

Just realized that! Feeling a bit 'duh' right now!

:blushing:

:seeya:

http://www.fbi.gov/news/podcasts/wanted/john-doe-27.mp3/view

Quote:
John Doe 27
11/12/2013
Play Local/Download

Mollie Halpern: The FBI needs your help tracking down a man suspected of sexually assaulting a child.

I’m Mollie Halpern of the Bureau, and this is Wanted by the FBI. The unidentified man, known as John Doe 27, recorded himself engaging in sexually explicit acts with the victim girl. Special Agent Shanna Daniels…

Shanna Daniels: We have enhanced photos and videos of the man—the subject appears to be a white male between the ages of 40 and 50. He has brown hair that is beginning to grey. He has a mustache, male pattern baldness, he can at one point be seen wearing glasses, and he is also wearing a ring on his right ring finger.

Halpern: The man refers to himself in the video as “Jimmy” and speaks with a Southern drawl. The man and victim are seen inside what appears to be a single family home with a plaid chair.

Daniels: The plaid chair appears to be in the living room, but you can also see what is believed to be the kitchen.

Halpern: The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children referred this case to the FBI.

Daniels: Take a look at the photos. You may recognize something in the home, you may recognize the individual...anything that will help us find this individual and ultimately result in the recovery of this child victim.

Halpern: For photos, visit www.fbi.gov. Report tips at 1-800-CALL-FBI.

Europeans wear their wedding band on the right hand. Do we know where this person is from?

Could it be a wall saver recliner? I remember the original older ones, when they came out, advertised women in these chairs. As an example - which may not be the best example lol - but think All In The Family...Edith had her chair & Archie had his. So I'm wondering if this could be a feminine version of the masculine bulky recliner. Maybe?

IMO this sucker looks like something that could be bought off the side of the road from a guy selling a bunch of cheap furniture out of his truck, kind of like those wolf blankets that are everywhere in flea markets, etc.

Wedding ring on right hand could represent that he's a widower. IMO, besides the chair being ugly, it's cheaply constructed b/c the pattern isn't matched properly.

We are here to identify sickos, but we can also criticize their decor, damnit!

Europeans wear their wedding band on the right hand. Do we know where this person is from?

Thought that was interesting so I did a quick search. This is wiki, so take it fwiw :)...

Ring finger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Snipped:
Left or right Hand[edit]
In some Orthodox Christian, Roman Catholic and Protestant countries[3] such as Russia, Greece, Georgia, Poland, Austria, Hungary, Germany, the Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Spain, Venezuela, and India, the wedding ring is worn on the ring finger of the right hand.
In other countries, such as Finland, France, Portugal, Ireland, Sweden, Italy, Slovenia, Turkey, Egypt, Jordan, Mexico, Canada, the USA and the UK, it is generally worn on the ring finger of the left hand, although right hand wearing is becoming more common. In Brazil, the ring is worn on the right hand until the actual wedding day, when it's exchanged to the left hand.
The ring is more noticeable on the right hand due to the traditional shaking of right hands in greeting.
Several traditions exist in traditional Jewish wedding ceremonies: most commonly today, the ring is placed on the index finger; but other traditions record placing it on the middle finger or the thumb.[4] Today the ring usually is moved to the ring finger after the ceremony. Some Jewish grooms have adopted wearing a wedding ring.
A wedding ring is not a traditional part of the religious Muslim wedding; wedding rings are not included in most Islamic countries. However, if a wedding ring is worn in an Islamic country, it may be worn on either the left (such is the custom in Iran) or the right ring finger. As opposed to the wedding ring, use of a ring to denote betrothal or engagement is quite prevalent in Muslim countries, especially those in West and South Asia.
Rings are not traditional in an Indian wedding. However, in modern society it is becoming a practice to wear rings for engagements and not for actual marriage. Though the left hand is considered inauspicious for religious activities, a ring (not to be called wedding ring) is still worn on the left hand. Men generally wear the rings on the right hand and the women on the left hands.
In Sinhala and Tamil culture, the groom wears the wedding ring on his right hand and bride wears it on her left hand ring finger. This can be seen in countries like Sri Lanka where there is a rich Sinhala and Tamil cultural influence in the society.[5]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa