SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 400 (226 members and 174 guests)

Welcome 174 Guests and all new members :)

:welcome5:

Yeah so it seems like time passed without an active affair after that night in November, things calming down, unless I have the timeline off? Then the tragic night in December SM contacting HE was almost out of the blue? Or do I have that wrong?

I thought the same thing. The relationship appeared to be over until SM called heather saying he was leaving TM and setting the murder into motion. Question I have is was this planned before that call SM made or after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The pay phone call was at 1:35 a.m. not 3:35. Don't get confused.

The texts from his phone by TLM to Heather are from early November. Tammy said she found out about the affair at Hallowe'en. I would guess shortly after these texts she figured out who Heather was, and then the incident of Heather getting punched happened.

The Elvis family stuff in the house is no doubt stuff Tammy found in her hours of online sleuthing when she should have been cleaning her home.

Sorry about that ... that pic of the texts is so blurry. I updated it to 1:35 in the transcription. Thank you!!

State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

WHAT??!!?? I am speechless.......completely without speech. In a home where the whole family lived in one room (basically)? Much different than any of our experiences I'd bet.....

He got rid of his sun-in dyed goatee. His natural color must have started showing.

Bi88v_XIUAEuqQL.jpg

https://twitter.com/marshall_staton

@marshall_staton

@RoseSween here is Sidney right now. He's looked like this throughout this hearing. pic.twitter.com/Q8RUzKMqG1

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 51s
Tammy Moorer's lawyer says she doesn't even have a passport, says she is not a flight risk. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

Can still get into Canada and Mexico without one. Just can't get back into the States w/o one. Again...top rate attorney.

Marc just tweeted TM doesn't have a passport. How the heck was she taking the camper to Canada then?! Not too bright.

she also couldn't have gone on any if those cruises.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 16h
Tammies attorney brings up chief Rhodes reference to 100s of hours of investigation and he says he'd estimate thousands of hours.

IMO they were planning to get the heck out of SC. WHY They didn't, I have no idea. They are pretty stupid criminals if you ask me.

Couldn't find their way out of their house?

:waitasec:

I don't think we know right now how much or what kind of contact there was between early November and the night Heather disappeared. I'm guessing they presented those texts to demonstrate that TM is a threat to the community.

Or motive.

Marc just tweeted TM doesn't have a passport. How the heck was she taking the camper to Canada then?! Not too bright.

I wonder if she applied for one or five.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I thought the same thing. The relationship appeared to be over until SM called heather saying he was leaving TM and setting the murder into motion. Question I have is was this planned before that call SM made or after

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can see TM obsessing over it and planning it even without any active affair or contact going on then making SM make the call. MOO!!! If there indeed was no contact between Heather and SM after that November text exchange with TM. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa