SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Marc Liverman for the updates!

Marc Liverman
@MarcLiverman
Reporter at WPDE NewsChannel 15. Enjoys Red Slushies, Bacon Jerky, and pretending to know how to surf.
Myrtle Beach, SC · facebook.com/MarcLivermanWPDE

@marcliverman
He says there is no evidence of a murder, just a relationship between Sidney and #HeatherElvis #YourNews

I don't think a hit man was involved, he wouldn't drive their truck.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 26s
Moorer attorney says if they were going to flee, they would have fled. #HeatherElvis #YourNews
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 59s
He says there is no evidence of a murder, just a relationship between Sidney and #HeatherElvis #YourNews

Does anyone know if the Moorer's are in the courtroom together? Or is just their attorney's?? I am so anxious to know what they're doing.

@marcliverman
Moorer attorney says if they were going to flee, they would have fled. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

@marcliverman

He has a point though. From photos of the evidence presented today, I'm not certain a murder occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can somebody tweet Marshall Stanton and ask for the demeanor of the Ms?

@marcliverman

In a logical situation yes, you would think they would have already left if they planned on it BUT this is TM/SM we are talking about. No logic here AND they probably thought they got away with it. MOO

@marshall_staton
Defense continuously refers to a bond hearing being used to gauge flight risk and community safety, not trying the case in a bond hearing.

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman 22s
He says all evidence is speculation and rumor. He says there is not even a motive. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

Again, though, those texts are from November, not from that night.

Yeah so it seems like time passed without an active affair after that night in November, things calming down, unless I have the timeline off? Then the tragic night in December SM contacting HE was almost out of the blue? Or do I have that wrong?

The pay phone call was at 1:35 a.m. not 3:35. Don't get confused.

The texts from his phone by TLM to Heather are from early November. Tammy said she found out about the affair at Hallowe'en. I would guess shortly after these texts she figured out who Heather was, and then the incident of Heather getting punched happened.

The Elvis family stuff in the house is no doubt stuff Tammy found in her hours of online sleuthing when she should have been cleaning her home.

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 16h
Defense continuously refers to a bond hearing being used to gauge flight risk and community safety, not trying the case in a bond hearing.

He has a point though. From photos of the evidence presented today, I'm not certain a murder occurred.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they would show their whole hand at a bond hearing. Just enough to try to persuade the judge to hold them.

@marcliverman
He says all evidence is speculation and rumor. He says there is not even a motive. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

<fyi, o/t, for those of you who don't twitter like myself, there is a back door in. go to google and type in "twitter myhorrynews", for example. That will bring up the page and you don't have to be signed in>

Marc Liverman &#8207;@MarcLiverman 2m
State says Moorer's compound had many thing related to entire Elvis family like pictures, journal entries. #HeatherElvis #YourNews

WTH??

I am wondering about the journal entries found at The M's home...

Did they steal Heather's journal?

:waitasec:

@marshall_staton
Greg McCollum defense atty making reference to things that may not be verifiable or factual in social media evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan