SC - Heather Elvis, 20, Myrtle Beach, 18 Dec 2013 #28***ARREST**

Status
Not open for further replies.
hall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 1m
"There is a severe lack of evidence in this case". Sidney's atty
from Conway, SC Reply Retweet Favorite More
Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 2m
Sidney Attorney attacking HC prosecutor Donna elders motives and notes.
from Conway, SC Reply Retweet Favorite More
Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 2m
Defending Moorers considering moving to Florida

Marshall Staton ‏@marshall_staton 1m
On 1/25/14 "I'm packing my camper and heading to Canada" prosecution says Tammie texted this in Heather Elvis case Month after Elvis missing

Reminds me that many of us thought SM had changed his hair style and bleached it, and we wondered if he was planning to run.

Marc Liverman ‏@MarcLiverman · 55s
Sidney's attorney argues there is a severe lack of evidence in this case. #YourNews #HeatherElvis

:lol: Nice try!

So incredibly sad for the Elvis family.

Keep leading the right people, Heather. I have complete faith that you WILL RIP!!! ^j^

@myhorrynews
Sidney Moorer's attorney argues that the state only has circumstantial evidence. No evidence pointing them to murder. #HeatherElvis

That's exactly how it went down isn't it... set up and ambushed... and honestly IMO it seems like she didn't want to be involved with S anymore that night. She was out having a good time and moving on with life then she got the pay phone call... I doubt she even wanted to go to the landing and that's why she was so upset over his call... she seemed to be tired of the whole thing and backing off from the text to TM.. I bet she just showed up at the landing that night because SM put on one hell of a show on the phone and manipulated her into worrying enough about him to see him in person... oh my goodness that poor sweet little girl.

I hope I didn't say anything wrong.

Again, though, those texts are from November, not from that night.

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 1m
Sidney Moorer's attorney argues that the state only has circumstantial evidence. No evidence pointing them to murder. #HeatherElvis

@myhorrynews
Terry Elvis pleads with the judge to protect his family including youngest daughter by not granting bond. #HeatherElvis

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 20s
Terry Elvis pleads with the judge to protect his family including youngest daughter by not granting bond. #HeatherElvis

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 1m

Do they have any physical evidence? Any DNA, fingerprints, weapon, blood?

Thanks Marshall staton for the updates!

Marshall Staton
@marshall_staton
Love the outdoors. News is my passion. Freelance network shooter. Have camera will travel.
Myrtle Beach, SC · marshallstaton.com

@myhorrynews
Sidney's attorney "this thing has snowballed into outrageous witchhunt where there is no real evidence."

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 32s
Sidney's attorney "this thing has snowballed into outrageous witchhunt where there is no real evidence."

FYI - I emailed WBTW about their live feed not working. They said at the last minute the judge decided to not allow it. They forgot to take the link down, and apologized. :sigh:

MyHorryNews ‏@MyHorryNews 32s

I'm laughing so hard, I nearly peed my pants on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodrickheffley