Charlie Sheen a pedophile?

I read the whole thing and I think Charlie needs to be locked up before he hurts someone. I'm glad she has these restraining orders against him but they really are useless, if he decides he wants to hurt her or those girls, he can just do it.

englishleigh said:
I read the whole thing and I think Charlie needs to be locked up before he hurts someone. I'm glad she has these restraining orders against him but they really are useless, if he decides he wants to hurt her or those girls, he can just do it.
I know and thats the scary thing!

One thing that I find so sad about all of this is how absolutely beautiful Denise is, and yet it wasn't enough for Charlie Sheen. Nope, he's out looking for sex with hookers, he's having flights of fancy observing *advertiser censored*, etc.

I realize Charlie has some kind of sickness to even be attracted to some of this stuff... but what does it say about us as a society? We have a nation of young girls who are starving and purging themselves (anorexia, bulimia, etc.) to be thin and to meet what they consider the American ideal of what beauty is... but so what if you actually achieve those goals... does it get you anything? Does it get you a "charlie sheen"? And if it does, what prize have you actually won? Few people will ever be as gorgeous as Denise is, and yet millions are striving to reach that goal. It's not only unrealistic, but it ultimately says we are never satisfied with ourselves. But when I look at the big picture... and see what all of this beauty gets you... let's see, one beauty has Tom Cruise (barf), one beauty was left by Brad Pitt, another beauty was married to Charlie Sheen, etc. It doesn't sound like anyone has won any prizes to me. And that's sad because we have so many young girls that are striving to be more than they are and more than they ever will be. They hate themselves because they are not "pretty enough". It's all very sad, and I wish we could help our young girls know that what they are today is all they need to be. They are beautiful just as they are.

HeartofTexas said:
One thing that I find so sad about all of this is how absolutely beautiful Denise is, and yet it wasn't enough for Charlie Sheen. Nope, he's out looking for sex with hookers, he's having flights of fancy observing *advertiser censored*, etc.

I realize Charlie has some kind of sickness to even be attracted to some of this stuff... but what does it say about us as a society? We have a nation of young girls who are starving and purging themselves (anorexia, bulimia, etc.) to be thin and to meet what they consider the American ideal of what beauty is... but so what if you actually achieve those goals... does it get you anything? Does it get you a "charlie sheen"? And if it does, what prize have you actually won? Few people will ever be as gorgeous as Denise is, and yet millions are striving to reach that goal. It's not only unrealistic, but it ultimately says we are never satisfied with ourselves. But when I look at the big picture... and see what all of this beauty gets you... let's see, one beauty has Tom Cruise (barf), one beauty was left by Brad Pitt, another beauty was married to Charlie Sheen, etc. It doesn't sound like anyone has won any prizes to me. And that's sad because we have so many young girls that are striving to be more than they are and more than they ever will be. They hate themselves because they are not "pretty enough". It's all very sad, and I wish we could help our young girls know that what they are today is all they need to be. They are beautiful just as they are.

This is an excellent post!! :clap:

HeartofTexas said:

Yes, this can happen to anyone. Physically beautiful. These are just celebs who get the attention. My neighbor down the street who's hubby beat the crap out of her with her children and restraining order didn't help. They wear people down mentally and physically. Luckily Denise has resources that alot of women do not. I hope she stays safe and keeps him out of her life. CS needs some or alot of help it sounds like.

Amraann said:
I disagree that she is sick..
SO far nothing has been shown to prove nothing beyond she was willing to forgive his faults when she thought he was seeking help and like many many abused women believed her husband would change..

I am not even saying I understand this as I would not have tolerated one second of it but I know its prevalent and not for money or fame.

As for the *advertiser censored* .... I don't think it was *advertiser censored* in and of itself that upset her.

It was gay *advertiser censored* and then other sites that portrayed people who did not appear to be of age. Once she learned of that she never lived with him again.
Gay *advertiser censored*? You mean of two dudes or two chicks? If it's two chicks, it's hetero *advertiser censored*, really. Because that's what 99% of all men seem to want to see. And the stuff with women dressed in braids with no pubic hair sounds like what you'd find in BARELY LEGAL, which isn't against the law or legal child *advertiser censored*, as it invovles models 18+. Some guy just have a Catholic High School Girl/Cheerleader/Hot For Teacher fantasies. I'd be more concerned if that's ALL he had on his computer. (And, when it comes down to it, almost no one in *advertiser censored* nowadays, male or female, has pubic hair, which is a rather peculiar trend that seems to have more to do with hygeine within the industry as far as I can tell.)

Sheen is a documented sex addict, which means he's a sleazy dude, but not necessarily dangerous or untrustworthy when it comes to kids, but self-centered and narcissisitic and not anyone you'd want having full custody, simply because he's apt to put himself first and the kids somewhere besides first. I'd put him in the same category as Bob Crane of Hogan's Heroes.

HeartofTexas said:

Good points all, and I agree with it. But I see a little bit different "big picture" and so here is my 2 cents (or so)
I don't think it is so much about the women as it is about these men thinking very little of themselves. I bet if the truth be known, men like Charlie Sheen and Tom Cruise don't really think they are worth much and have low self esteem and confidence. That's why the over the top over-compensation and the sabotage of seemingly good relationships. They don't deserve any of these women and so they fulfill the prophecy.
IMO, it is less about female physical beauty and more about the men feeling good about themselves.
Look at Jude Law...Sienna Miller is one of the most beautiful women in the world and seemingly a lovely person. Cheating on her with the nanny?! C'mon! It's all about feeding his ego, because if it isn't fed, he doesn't feel good about himself.
JMHO of course!

"Gay *advertiser censored*? You mean of two dudes or two chicks? If it's two chicks, it's hetero *advertiser censored*, really. Because that's what 99% of all men seem to want to see. And the stuff with women dressed in braids with no pubic hair sounds like what you'd find in BARELY LEGAL, which isn't against the law or legal child *advertiser censored*, as it invovles models 18+. Some guy just have a Catholic High School Girl/Cheerleader/Hot For Teacher fantasies. I'd be more concerned if that's ALL he had on his computer. (And, when it comes down to it, almost no one in *advertiser censored* nowadays, male or female, has pubic hair, which is a rather peculiar trend that seems to have more to do with hygeine within the industry as far as I can tell.)"

Bottom of Page 9 of Denise's declaration (which I believe) states: he was accessing gay *advertiser censored* sites and the boys looked underage.

Sites = plural

It did not sound like a one time "oops! how-did-I-get-to-this-page" type of thing.

I hope this woman realizes that she is in danger and I hope she has a body guard. Statisticallly, she is at great risk right now. She needs to take herself, her kids, and her parents on a long, quiet "vacation" someplace that this nutcase Sheen doesn't know about.

And, yes, I would move. The Nichole Simpson thing is scary - and yes, absolutely, it was a threat, forgodsake!

Sheen has suffered from multiple addictions for many, many years. Plus he is apparently self-medicating. Dangerous, dangerous situation.

Well, that was a shocking read. Wow. Even if only 80-85% is true, wow!

Dang, I really like 2 1/2 Men - one of my Monday night shows. Well, it'd be tough to watch it in the same light now. Bet their ratings drop quickly, which is sad for the other actors. But hey, that is NOTHING compared to real life for Denise, the two daughters, and even other family members. How very, very sad.

I'm not a Martin Sheen fan, except I really thought he did an awesome job getting Charlie through the intervention previously and into rehab. Probably saved his son's life. Dad needs to intervene again, it appears.

Just sad.

Egads....Charlie is one sick, sick puppy. Denise has a fairly checkered past I imagine, since she posed for playboy, but she seems to take motherhood seriously and is doing the best for her girls.

Charlie is addicted to everything! What a sick perv if he is viewing underage boys and girls!!!!

Good points all, and I agree with it. But I see a little bit different "big picture" and so here is my 2 cents (or so)
I don't think it is so much about the women as it is about these men thinking very little of themselves. I bet if the truth be known, men like Charlie Sheen and Tom Cruise don't really think they are worth much and have low self esteem and confidence. That's why the over the top over-compensation and the sabotage of seemingly good relationships. They don't deserve any of these women and so they fulfill the prophecy.
IMO, it is less about female physical beauty and more about the men feeling good about themselves.
Look at Jude Law...Sienna Miller is one of the most beautiful women in the world and seemingly a lovely person. Cheating on her with the nanny?! C'mon! It's all about feeding his ego, because if it isn't fed, he doesn't feel good about himself.
JMHO of course!
Good points, JBean. From what I understand, all addictions are to keep us from our feelings. So perhaps Charlie's addiction keeps him from his feelings of inadequacy, or not being good enough or worthy enough, or whatever you want to call it. Real intimacy takes work... lots of it. It's allowing yourself to be vulnerable to another person. And sex isn't true intimacy if it's just the hit-and-run kind.

And so many of you have said how much they like Two-And-A-Half Men on Monday nights. Me too! I love that show. It's laugh-out-loud funny. Now I'm going to have to decide if I'll continue watching it. It was easy to say I wouldn't go to any of Tom Cruise's movies... I find him disgusting with his toothy grin, his stranger-than-life views on various subjects, his short man personality and his pasty white skin that keeps showing up in some of his pix. But most of all it's his personality and dogmatic views on psychiatry that turn me off. But I loved Sheen in his role, and it will be really hard not to watch his show. But Lordy, it's almost like he's playing himself on the show after reading Denise's statements. It's a hedonistic lifestyle to the max.

BillyGoatGruff said:
Gay *advertiser censored*? You mean of two dudes or two chicks? If it's two chicks, it's hetero *advertiser censored*, really. Because that's what 99% of all men seem to want to see. And the stuff with women dressed in braids with no pubic hair sounds like what you'd find in BARELY LEGAL, which isn't against the law or legal child *advertiser censored*, as it invovles models 18+. Some guy just have a Catholic High School Girl/Cheerleader/Hot For Teacher fantasies. I'd be more concerned if that's ALL he had on his computer. (And, when it comes down to it, almost no one in *advertiser censored* nowadays, male or female, has pubic hair, which is a rather peculiar trend that seems to have more to do with hygeine within the industry as far as I can tell.)

Sheen is a documented sex addict, which means he's a sleazy dude, but not necessarily dangerous or untrustworthy when it comes to kids, but self-centered and narcissisitic and not anyone you'd want having full custody, simply because he's apt to put himself first and the kids somewhere besides first. I'd put him in the same category as Bob Crane of Hogan's Heroes.
It was both types males with males and females with females.
Allegding that both types appeared underage and several sites.
Along with several other types of *advertiser censored* or find a *advertiser censored* to talk with sites.
He even had a profile in one acording to the documents where his profile picture was of his ummm "parts"

He is one sick pup thats for sure. Lots of these men cheat on their beautiful wives or girlfriends and its seems like they can never get enough. Remember Hugh Grant cheating on Elizabeth Hurley? I mean, c'mon she was the freaking Estee Lauder model, why in the wrold was he trying to cheat with Divine Brown??? LOL, Thats one I still laugh at....

Amraann said:
It was both types males with males and females with females.
Allegding that both types appeared underage and several sites.
Along with several other types of *advertiser censored* or find a *advertiser censored* to talk with sites.
He even had a profile in one acording to the documents where his profile picture was of his ummm "parts"
Although I have to admit I am now at the age where I can't tell the difference between 15 and 21 when looking at young people nowadays. Usually I'll think someone is in high school then discover they're in college--if not in graduate school. And that's with their clothes on.

He used to date a *advertiser censored* star in the 90's. I think she was "ginger lynn".http://www.answers.com/topic/ginger-lynn

What an idiot. My god. I mean "pretending" for your husband in some college girl uniform is one thing.... but he had visited sites that actually had young girls?

I do disagree with the comment above from MICHELLE - pedophiles do not come from or escalate to children. They have the sickness from the beginning.

You know???? Not ever watching anything from him ever.

OK, I admit, I can't read the entire document at TSG. It is too upsetting.
So, I have not read all that most of you have.
However, I have always thought he was a very disturbed guy, even when he was first in show biz.

After this, we will not be watching his hit TV show. I know it's not much, but at least I can do that.

I keep wondering how he shows up for work in one piece and able to act!!!

I also wonder if he's ever attempted suicide? He doesn't appear to have a lot of internal coping mechanisms, and definitely has a raging addictive personality. Maybe if Daddy hadn't bailed him out for years and if Hollywood hadn't more or less overlooked actors behaving badly with drugs, booze and hookers, he wouldn't be a success.

Money = Trouble to someone with his sick addictions.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grammy 4
Back