Charlie Sheen a pedophile?

See my post just above yours about the schoolgirl look. I think we are on the same page. :)

IdahoMom said:
I rememeber reading something about Heidi Fleiss or someone associated with her saying he liked his hookers/call girls dressed as cheerleaders.:eek:

Thinkoflaura said:
See my post just above yours about the schoolgirl look. I think we are on the same page. :)
Yep. So, the whole young girl *advertiser censored* prediliction makes sense to me. That floats his boat I guess. :rolleyes:

Well I read the whole 17 pages, and that was quite a read! Boy...That man sure has problems. What Denise has to go through with this guy, is scary. I can't believe being in this kind of a relationship. I feel for Denise and the two girls. Iam sure he won't quit, making her life a living hell! The guy is sick! :loser:

I'm not sure if the Judge granting Denise's Restraining Order has already been mentioned, but I hadn't seen it, so I'm going to post it. It was signed today.

Judge Orders Charlie Sheen Away From Wife

LOS ANGELES Apr 21, 2006 (AP)— Charlie Sheen was ordered Friday to at least 300 feet from his estranged wife, Denise Richards, and their two young daughters except during supervised visits, according to court documents.

The temporary restraining order says Sheen must also avoid the actress' home and car. The judge granted Sheen once-weekly visits with 2-year-old Sam and 10-month-old Lola, and scheduled another hearing for May 12.
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=1876388

Most celebrities cite irreconceivable differences when they divorce and I really feel that she is scared for her life and that is why she has put all this out in the open. I always try and take what I read about celebrities with a grain of salt but to me this is a cry for help from Denise Richards.

I have always loved Charlie Sheen and I LOVE 2 & 1/2 men. It never fails to crack me up!

I am so saddened to read this about him. :(

Shelly Beach said:
Most celebrities cite irreconceivable differences when they divorce and I really feel that she is scared for her life and that is why she has put all this out in the open. I always try and take what I read about celebrities with a grain of salt but to me this is a cry for help from Denise Richards.

:(
The way I understand it, is that the initial document you file when getting a divorce is a form, and you have the handful of choices as to the reason (that's where irreconcilable differences comes in) for dissolution of the marriage. This particular document on The Smoking Gun is a petition for a restraining order, and she has to name all the reasons why she feels she should be granted one.

It seems to me like she tried to make the best of a bad situation. When you add babies and pregnancies to the mix, it really complicates things. I remember thinking when she was pregnant with her second baby and it was announced that they were separated that it must have been a BIG thing that happened (to make her leave him while pregnant). Charlie Sheen has been fun to watch in the past but he is one sick puppy and I don't think I'll watch anything with him in it again. And I hope Denise Richards' career flourishes.

I'm sure Denise chose irreconcilable differences as her choice when filing because the others are adultry and fraud. Adultry, while I have no doubt he did cheat, would be hard to prove because I'm sure his ho's wouldn't talk. :rolleyes: Fraud, well, we all know how that turned out for Renee' and Kenny.

Bottom line is she obviously loved him and gave him every opportunity to get help and straighten himself out. He chose not to.

I think that 2 1/12 Men is funny too. IMO, the brother and his little boy make the show. If you really look at Charlie Sheens character on the show, it is very similar to what his wife has portrayed in this document as far as womenizing, lack of responsibility, drinking & gambling. While there is no violence toward women in the show, he certainly has no respect for them either. IMO, they are all just a piece of a$$ to him. I don't think that I can ever watch the show and laugh again.
Supposedly, Charlie Sheen has a house just up the street from me. If all of this is true, we don't need him in our nice little town.

After reading the whole petition, I think that Denise is scared that he is going to kill her and/or kidnap the children.

IIRC, Charlie beat the crap out of a prostitute in the early 1990s. Charges were filed and that is when his father stepped in and "encouraged" him to go to rehab for his cocaine and alcohol addictions. I think he was sentenced to probation for beating the prostitute and she was paid off to go away.

I guess then he got the part on Spin City. Then, his new show later on. In the meantime, he met Denise and they got married.

I knew something big was wrong when she filed for divorce when she was pregnant with their second child. And the tabs never did mention drug abuse, but they did mention gambling and prostitutes. I think Denise intended to keep everything as quiet as possible for the children's sake and also for the sake of both of their careers. However, I think Charlie forced her hand by threatening her. And then she felt like she had no choice.

I bet those phone conversations are some real doozies! I'd love to read the transcripts.

I think Martin Sheen needs to get Charlie back to rehab (POST HASTE!) to deal with all of his addictions, not just the drugs, if he is to stand a chance at having joint custody of these children.

Shadow205 said:
I think that 2 1/12 Men is funny too. IMO, the brother and his little boy make the show. If you really look at Charlie Sheens character on the show, it is very similar to what his wife has portrayed in this document as far as womenizing, lack of responsibility, drinking & gambling. While there is no violence toward women in the show, he certainly has no respect for them either. IMO, they are all just a piece of a$$ to him. I don't think that I can ever watch the show and laugh again.
Supposedly, Charlie Sheen has a house just up the street from me. If all of this is true, we don't need him in our nice little town.

OMG that is all you need is him parading drug's and prostitutes and thugs looking for the gambling depts he owes into your neighborhood.

Okay, I've read everything. Excuse me while I go :sick: .

My opinion is that Denise wanted the world to know if she died to look at her soon-to-be ex and to NOT let the children end up with him.

WISCer said:

My opinion is that Denise wanted the world to know if she died to look at her soon-to-be ex and to NOT let the children end up with him.
I totally agree!

WISCer said:

I agree with that. I mean he has an obsession with Nicole Brown Simpsons murder and showed her the autopsy photos, was that a scare tactic??

I read the whole link at TSG. MY GAWG!!! He's crazy!!!

I believe that she wanted the world to see how nuts he is as a safety net for herself.

I just read the entire TSG document and I totally take back what I said. I'm still kind of on the fence about the pedo *advertiser censored* stuff; I'm leaning more towards it being underage stuff though, because I think Denise can tell the difference between someone trying to look like a kid and an actual kid. Poor Denise, she was terrorized and it's admirable she gave him so many chances and still wants him to get help for his own sake as well his the children's. I hope her security is first rate and that they take no chances.

After reading the TSG document I have visions of Nicole Simpson. Very scary. I hope Denise is able to protect herself and her children.

Although I tend to believe her with his past. Remember this is her version. 2 sides to every divorce. I hope she can back this up. It's a darn shame. She is a totally beautiful woman and great mom it seems. But where is the restraining order?????????????

AlwaysShocked said:
According to papers filed by Sheen's estranged wife, she discovered he had visited websites showing young girls with braids and no pubic hair engaging in oral sex. She also states Sheen threatened her and her

I didn't read the whole thing but is it possible that the "girls" in the pictures were actually adult women who merely shave their private areas? I know many adult women who prefer it that way.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cricketcms
Back