Found Deceased MA - Jaimee Mendez, 25, Swampscott, 6 Nov 2014 - #2 *Arrest*

Really the last question I have right now is, why did she need JF to give her a ride to Rite Aid? Was it because JF wanted heroin and she was just doing him a favor by making the deal for him? Or was there another reason? I'm assuming, since cameras show her approaching another car after getting her western union, that JF's story about getting heroin was probably accurate. However, the part about leaving her there wasn't.

OntarioMom-Can you help me find the original post you are quoting from? I've been away, just trying to catch up, and can't seem to find that post.

TY

After having read this, I probably have at least a thousand new questions. Not directed to anyone in general but just things that have not been made clear yet. I will do my level best to keep it brief but, y'all may want to get a coffee or something...

If Jaimee was just going to the Rite Aid to get the money order, why would she say she'd be back in 30-45 minutes? I know it's in one of the old threads somewhere but I can't seem to find it - but - I believe it was noted it's a very short distance from Jaimee's house to the Rite Aid on Lewis St. A quick errand like that, just there and back, wouldn't take 30-45 minutes would it?

First let me say that all my times are approximate.

I have no idea what else she had in mind when she left the house

How did Jaimee meet him? Where did she meet him? Who are their mutual aquaintences? JF claims he'd picked her up at the house before. Did anyone ever actually see him there before?

not sure how they meet.

I will assume she cashed the money order so she had the cash on her when she walked out?

good assumption. I got the confirmation e-mail that it was picked up.

Make, model, color, size, year? How many people in the second vehicle? Male/female? How long was she at the second vehicle? Did she approach the driver's side or the passenger side?

I do know all of that.

In which direction did the second vehicle drive away? Toward which street? Did JF's van drive away in the same direction or a different direction?

No idea,

This seems odd to me. She leaves the house with JF between 5:30-5:45, goes to Rite Aid to cash her money order then calls a friend just to chat while she's out with JF? Did the friend say why she called, like, she was calling her back, called to remind her of something, etc.? it just seems like an odd time to call a friend to chat while you're out running errands.

She was a talker, I really have no idea why she decided to call her friend at that time.

If it is true that JF was doing heroin at his house (as he so admirably claimed to the msm), and Jaimee was with him, it doesn't surprise me that at 6:15-6:30 she seemed fine in the first call to a friend but 15-30 minutes later she called another friend saying she was scared and wanted a ride. I have never been in the presence of someone using heroin but know people who have and some of the stories I've heard are pretty downright creepy. :( His initial heroin "rush" could have very well been like that.

The only other thought I have right now though, is... were they actually alone at his house, or was there someone else there that night as well?

No idea.

You know, it just dawned on me that, if the friend that she placed the second call to didn't know JF's address or what his van looked like, they may have still been there when the friend showed up and he may have drove right by them unsuspecting. How large is spring road? Was he near the correct address?

I don't know how you do it. Keep trying to put myself in your shoes, and I can't really see myself coping with the waiting as you and your family have, as families have to over and over again, too too often.

Good to know you have faith in LE doing their job toward an arrest. It's been a long winter, this one, has to make it all the more hard to wait.

I hear this all the time " I don't know how you do it, I couldn't handle it ".

Most people say that but in reality you have zero choice. In order for me and my family to get closure, to find out what happened we must forge ahead and do what we think is right. We must be strong for Jayson, for ourselves and for Jaimee. I personally need to know exactly what happened. I need to know every detail. I realize that I will probably not know everything because only one person is alive to tell the truth and I don't put to much into what that person says but I have to continue. Have I made mistakes along the way ? of course I have. I have said and done things that I shouldn't have, but who is an expert in this situation? not me that's for sure. I have broken down quite a few times but I get stronger every time I read the kind words from complete strangers. People that I have never meet tell me that they to are sorry for my loss and tell me that they are there for us. people have broken down in front of me sobbing like baby's. It is people like that that give me the strength to get up every day and continue doing what needs to be done. Before this I had little faith in mankind. Now, today, my whole perception of human beings has changed. there are many many more good people out there than evil ones. I thank everyone from heart for all the strength and kind words.

Most people say that but in reality you have zero choice. In order for me and my family to get closure, to find out what happened we must forge ahead and do what we think is right. We must be strong for Jayson, for ourselves and for Jaimee. I personally need to know exactly what happened. I need to know every detail. I realize that I will probably not know everything because only one person is alive to tell the truth and I don't put to much into what that person says but I have to continue. Have I made mistakes along the way ? of course I have. I have said and done things that I shouldn't have, but who is an expert in this situation? not me that's for sure. I have broken down quite a few times but I get stronger every time I read the kind words from complete strangers. People that I have never meet tell me that they to are sorry for my loss and tell me that they are there for us. people have broken down in front of me sobbing like baby's. It is people like that that give me the strength to get up every day and continue doing what needs to be done. Before this I had little faith in mankind. Now, today, my whole perception of human beings has changed. there are many many more good people out there than evil ones. I thank everyone from heart for all the strength and kind words.

Your words bring tears to my eyes. For you, Jayson, Jaimee and the entire family. I pray that you find the answers you need to give you the strength to continue forging forward for Jayson and Jaimee. I have to believe that those answers will be soon to come.

I'm also glad to hear that you have faith in the LE to bring justice for Jaimee. I think this would be the hardest waiting period for me personally.

God Bless you <Mod Snip>

Guys, please do not use findjaimee's real name here, use his member name.

:tyou:

Welcome to WS findjaimee, I am so sorry its under these circumstances :(

:welcome4:

Dear Websleuths Members,

Findjaimee is Jaimee's father.

Findjaimee is now a verified insider and can post about the case without providing links for backup.

As a poster it's up to you to decide how you fee about findjaimee posts.

Please remember you are not to attack or be snarky in any way to verified members of Websleuths.

Finjaimee I am so sorry about your daughter. Please don't hesitate to ask for help. You now have people from all
over the world who want to help you with Jaimee's case. I hope we can offer you some sort of comfort in the days to come.

Take Care,
Tricia

findjaimee,

So you do know the details about the second vehicle in the security footage at the Rite-Aid that Jaimee approached? I'm assuming you're not at liberty to say more than that?

findjaimee,

I hesitated before saying that thing you always hear as it sounds so trite and the kind of thing I know everybody says. It's real though the feeling and thoughts behind it, as you so genuinely point out.

Hopefully, soon Justice for Jaimee will be real too.

Thank you so much for working with the WS mods to be verified and for all your strong and moving words.

That gives me great hope about mankind too, puts what's trivial into perspective (in terms of what matters and doesn't, sure in life, but particularly about how Jaimee may have been killed), and makes the provocative trivial (in terms of sniffing things out worth sniffing in this case). I'm sorry if I have been confusing and oblique...

In short, it is an honor to be on WS with you and thank Tricia, bessie, imamaze and ColdPizza for what they do, their diligence and devotion that makes it possible.

Why did she go with JF to the store instead of someone else? Also, what was the purpose of her talking to the other car?

I think I may be confused. She called and during the SOS call says she is with JF and gives a landmark and says she is scared and CVS. What made him Google Spring road? Is it safe to assume they were not in the car during this phone call? I am just a little confused at how she could be the passanger and him be the driver and be making this call....and say I am scared, JF, in his presence. I would think he wouldn't have been around her. Or something. But maybe I am confused.

findjaimee,

So you do know the details about the second vehicle in the security footage at the Rite-Aid that Jaimee approached? I'm assuming you're not at liberty to say more than that?

I have two questions that I wish the LE were at liberty to speak to.

1. If they have footage of the other vehicle were they able to track it down and talk to this person or people? As I recall JF was questioned at least 2 or 3 times by LE. Was he able to give LE additional information regarding this vehicle and the occupants? The reality is that they were also the last to see Jaimee before she disappeared. If nothing else they could speak to Jaimee's demeanor that evening.

2. Why did JF cut out a piece of the carpet from his van? Thank God the family found that! What forensic testing was done and what were the results? Certainly if the carpet was taken into evidence it was checked?

I will once again say that I'm sure that LE is going through their due diligence on the findings but I find it worrisome that they are not being more communicative with the family. Without compromising their investigation they can at least let them know that all evidence has been checked thoroughly.

So many questions...:banghead:

findjaimee,

correct.

findjaimee, you are doing a great job here. Thank you.

Why did she go with JF to the store instead of someone else? Also, what was the purpose of her talking to the other car?

I think I may be confused. She called and during the SOS call says she is with JF and gives a landmark and says she is scared and CVS. What made him Google Spring road? Is it safe to assume they were not in the car during this phone call? I am just a little confused at how she could be the passanger and him be the driver and be making this call....and say I am scared, JF, in his presence. I would think he wouldn't have been around her. Or something. But maybe I am confused.

You are confused just as much as I am.

Other Than the fact that Jaimee picked up a western union that I sent earlier in the day I have no idea what other things Jaimee had going on. I have no idea if she also wanted to make a stop to get some food. I just don't know.

I have no idea why Jaimee went with JF rather than someone else.

I have no idea where the EXACT location Jaimee made the call from. did she make it from spring road? I don't know. was she in the car with him when the call was made? I don't know.

I would assume " mike " googled Jason Flurey, spring road because he was looking for Jason Fleury on spring road because that's where Jaimee said she was at / was going to be at, / or was at at one time,. There is also a spring street in Lynn

If it is true that JF was doing heroin at his house (as he so admirably claimed to the msm), and Jaimee was with him, it doesn't surprise me that at 6:15-6:30 she seemed fine in the first call to a friend but 15-30 minutes later she called another friend saying she was scared and wanted a ride. I have never been in the presence of someone using heroin but know people who have and some of the stories I've heard are pretty downright creepy. :( His initial heroin "rush" could have very well been like that.

Can you expand on what you meant by "downright creepy"? I have no experience with heroin, and had to look up what a heroin rush is like. From what I've read briefly on Bluelight.com, the feeling is euphoric and makes one extremely relaxed. From this site (NIH) the rush makes one very drowsy: http://www.drugabuse.gov/publicatio...t-are-immediate-short-term-effects-heroin-use "With heroin, the rush is usually accompanied by a warm flushing of the skin, dry mouth, and a heavy feeling in the extremities, which may be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and severe itching. After the initial effects, users usually will be drowsy for several hours; mental function is clouded; heart function slows; and breathing is also severely slowed, sometimes enough to be life-threatening." That, plus remembering how the Beatles described it. ;)

This has to be one of the best posts I've ever read. Truly amazing.

You are confused just as much as I am.

Other Than the fact that Jaimee picked up a western union that I sent earlier in the day I have no idea what other things Jaimee had going on. I have no idea if she also wanted to make a stop to get some food. I just don't know.

I have no idea why Jaimee went with JF rather than someone else.

I have no idea where the EXACT location Jaimee made the call from. did she make it from spring road? I don't know. was she in the car with him when the call was made? I don't know.

I would assume " mike " googled Jason Flurey, spring road because he was looking for Jason Fleury on spring road because that's where Jaimee said she was at / was going to be at, / or was at at one time,. There is also a spring street in Lynn

Thanks so much for the explanation. I can't imagine what you are going through and to have to wait this long and have so much confusion has to add to you and your families agony. I appreciate you giving us as much detail as you can and for being here, as hard as it is for you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back