GUILTY MA - Aaron Hernandez, New England Patriots player, charged with homicides #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
· 1m 1 minute ago
We have some movement in the courtroom, possibly a juror question about an exhibit. Defense attorneys huddling. #AaronHernandez -RK

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

attys looking over another question from the jury in the #AaronHernandezTrial

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: jurors missing exhibits 21 a and b, Rankin says attys just printed out another copy, not sure what these items are

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Court in session. Judge Garsh has two notes, one including juror indicating they are missing an exhibit#AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: bill of particulars narrows ammo charge to 6/22/13 warrant execution

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Garsh says copies of exhibit will be brought to jury#AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: "on or about" language in indictment could refer to 6/17/13,

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

jurors wondering if ammo possession applies to 6/22/13 "specifically" or any other date

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Attorneys also discussing language regarding .22-caliber ammo found in #AaronHernandez basement safe

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

McCauley: jury could infer a .22 gun sent earlier in car, "on or about" sufficient language, Sultan says ammo in woods diff from safe ammo
Apr. 9, 2015

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Second question about .22-caliber ammo. Jury asking if #AaronHernandez needed to possess the ammo on day search warrant was executed

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Second question about .22-caliber ammo. Jury asking if #AaronHernandez needed to possess the ammo on day search warrant was executed

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial
· 1m 1 minute ago
We have some movement in the courtroom, possibly a juror question about an exhibit. Defense attorneys huddling. #AaronHernandez -RK
thank you for alerting me pj! i missed my tweet alert i guess....yikes!

nice to meet you btw :seeya:

i'm going to reboot....my stinger is dragging..........i can't imagine why......if every window i have open was a separate monitor it would look like a war games movie scene here for pete's sake :p

wait..........do i even have a stinger? i'll have to google but i can't right now because i have to reboot :D :floorlaugh:

brb.....don't start the verdict without me :judge:

they caught me just in time

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Court in session#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Court in session#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Looks like a couple of photo exhibits will be sent to jury#AaronHernandez

Brian Fraga
@BfragaHN

Sultan asking to speak w/Garsh at sidebar about 'the earlier matter'#AaronHernandez

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: indictment ammo refers to "on or about" June 22, will instruct "knowledge" of poss must refer 2 date &time on indict [on or abt 6/22]

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh: indictment ammo refers to "on or about" June 22, will instruct "knowledge" of poss must refer 2 date &time on indict [on or abt 6/22]

attorneys at sidebar, ah there too per tweets.....can't copy :(

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
Judge rules #AaronHernandez had to have possessed .22 ammo ON OR ABOUT June 22 in order to be found guilty of that charge. #WCVB #Hernandez

Liam Martin/Staff
@LiamWCVB
The two jurors who felt harassed by a news outlet are being brought before the judge, attorneys and #AaronHernandez at sidebar

Jenny Wilson
@jennydwilson

Juror who took the cell phone pic brought back into courtroom for sidebar questioning #AaronHernandezrtroom for sidebar questioning

Travis Andersen
@TAGlobe

Garsh says 2 jurors reported TV van at parking lot yesterday, looking at jurors, trying to follow "this is an extraordinary serious matter"

Arggghhhhh. The media is going to mess this trial up just like they always do. Now the jurors will feel the pressure from outside, they will be thinking extra 4x over about their decision, second-guessing and unsure. They will feel like oh, if I make this decision will the media come after me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ATLSooner