Discussions on Formal Sentencing Hearing - Jodi Arias #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can JA get visitors? In other words, can she get pregnant?

I was just thinking, since it was weird a baby started crying as soon as she spoke. I didn't even know babies were allowed in court rooms.

Of course she can get contact visits I don't know about conjugal (sex) visits.

Haha, I'm watching the sentencing on HLN that I taped since I missed it this morning, and even Nurmi wore blue today!!! Noone wore purple for Domestic Violence for Jodi!

Good ol' Nurmi. I bet after this morning he took the first flight out of Phoenix. lol

Tweets:

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts · 13s14 seconds ago

Sandy shows a pic of #JodiArias as a toddler. She's the only one from the family here.

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield · 5s6 seconds ago

#JodiArias' Mom up, with baby picture!

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom · 5s6 seconds ago

Its #jodiArias mother speaking and puts up a picture of jodi as a little girl @KTAR923

:gaah:

Nah, that's Jodi @27- the "young girl".

No conjugal visits in Arizona so any sex she has will either be with an inmate or deputy. Sorry Jodi you picked the wrong state to butcher poor Travis.

I don't wish her to be in a cell 23/7, in a hole punished, or tortured any way but of her own mind. However, I do not wish her to ever be out of prison. What I wish is that she has a huge awakening and sees everything as it truly is. I wish that she would seriously be remorseful and know the damage she has caused and apologize to this family not because of what it would do for her but because it would be the truth. I don't ever see that happening.

Has anyone checked in on JAII? I hope they have enough Lady Bics and Advil over there tonight.

And had sex with him to help him feel normal. So he'd lust after grown women instead of little boys or girls.

Lol...they kinda shot their pedophile strategy when Geff pulls out his chart-o-women--I think 12 women Travis was texting with

I wish she would have got DP prison would have been a worse experience and accommodations than LWOP. Prison is much better than Jail. Many inmates in jail look forward to going to prison rather then sit in Jail 3+ years with s Bologna or peanut butter sandwich everyday. More to do in prison. Inmates can make a little life for themselves. Have jobs, go to classes, learn a trade, earn a law degree and try to overturn their sentence. Jodi will have a fan club with the female inmates. Most of the women inmates who were abused hate men or have become lesbian since incarcerated. so being she butchered Travis will gain respect from many of the inmates. She will do quite well in prison as she likes having her groupies.

It's been a long day. Justice was finally served for Travis and the Alexander family. I don't think we should muck up this thread with talk about the killer and her potential sex life or lack thereof. Do we really need to go there on this important day? Travis's family reads here. Regardless if they did or did not read here, I don't want to read another word about her sex escapades.

In regards to time served carrying over to prison. That might be true, but since she hasn't done well in jail, and has caused a ton of problems according to the Sheriff, I think she may have to start over again. She will not go to prison and be in GP soon. I can't wait for the reports from the Sheriff to get released. The killer may actually have additional time added on for bad behavior.

The only time would be when she picked up JA from Mesa after TA booted her arse out back to Yreka.

Still, if that were the case, wouldn't of she have told Flores?

Jodi writes in her journal about Sandy flying into to Phoenix on Thursday and left on Sunday IIRC that Thursday was April 1st. She writes that MM saw busies on her and told her to get a restraining order against Travis, and she told him she was leaving in two days. I wonder why MM is in Mesa?

Sandy sounds just about as deranged as Jodi. To make such a stupid statement that she wanted to take the stand to back up Jodi and her defense team said no? Just nope our whole case is dependant on abuse , but we don't need you. Much like the hard drive that's not part of this trial that had photo's of her bruises,but her defense didn't think it was important.

ARIAS: There`s a photograph on my hard drive which my attorneys didn`t feel was relevant, but it`s a picture of him chasing around a naked 4-year-old boy with his Bible open, pretending to be a Catholic priest. I don`t know why. We were all hanging out. I thought it was silly at the time and I snapped the photograph. And at the time, I just thought he was mocking the Catholic church in poor taste, and then that was that. (So who were the other people that they were hanging with?)

But that was a year before I walked in on him. And so after that incident of walking in on him, I began to put all these things together, and that was one of the puzzle pieces that seems to make sense to me. ( Hmmm a puzzle, Now where did we hear that before?)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What would have changed (ph)?

ARIAS: There was a man who saw me with bruises all over. I would have made every effort to find him, and they didn`t. There are other people who saw me with bruises, my friends, my sisters. And the defense didn`t call them for their own reasons. And I think that would have corroborated some of the things that I said.

On the hard drive that we just discussed, the one that was not part of my trial, I took pictures of myself during that time not specifically for that purpose, but just being on the road. And I just keep thinking maybe it was in that photo, tons of things. What happened to document document document? Wouldn't those photos be what she said she never took any to show any brusies?
(END VIDEO CLIP)

GRACE: Who does she think we are? We didn`t just fall off the turnip truck! She is looking at that camera -- PS, that is an interview from KSAZ just moments after Arias busted, found guilty of murder one. And she is looking right into that camera and lying, just the way she did on direct examination.

Did you hear what she said, Alexis Tereszcuk, senior reporter, Radaronline.com? She says, number one, that she has hard evidence, photographic evidence, a photo on her hard drive of her murder victim, Travis Alexander, literally chasing down a naked 4-year-old boy, that she wanted to bring into evidence. But those darn defense attorneys, it`s all their fault, according to her, that she has that on her hard drive. Thoughts?

Aren't you all kind of worried that Sandy or her twin might have given birth to another Jodi? Even if it's in the generation after Jodi? This "apple not falling far from the tree" reality has me thinking there's another Arias in the wrong track.

too old.

I think any "bruises" CMJA had were just applied makeup, its easy to do with green and purple eye shadow. I certainly don't think she had any real bruises, unless self inflicted. Furthermore, I think SA is a compulsive fibber like her daughter.

she could well have returned from her murder trip with lots of bruises, Travis fought for his life.

she could well have returned from her murder trip with lots of bruises, Travis fought for his life.

Ryan Burns testified that the only injury he saw was that bandaged finger. She met up with Ryan 15 hours after slaughtering TA.

I am so happy for the Alexander family. They were able to speak a more free today. Loved how much it got to the murderer of their brother. Passive Jodi Arias is NOT.
Who will her appeals attorney be I wonder. Bond the investigator sounds ready to start his relationship with the wonderful ms.arias. Poor man he is just another one of her
victims and he doesn't even know it. $$$$ makes this guy real dumb.
Bless You Travis Alexander :):)

I hope this is okay to post - people are so very creative! I was trying to find the meme sister arias put out and I googled 'arias meme'. The first result was the jodi arias memegenerator.

I am so happy for the Alexander family. They were able to speak a more free today. Loved how much it got to the murderer of their brother. Passive Jodi Arias is NOT.
Who will her appeals attorney be I wonder. Bond the investigator sounds ready to start his relationship with the wonderful ms.arias. Poor man he is just another one of her
victims and he doesn't even know it. $$$$ makes this guy real dumb.
Bless You Travis Alexander :):)

I am happy too! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members