If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

I'm from the inner suburbs of Melbourne. I found Websleuths while googling Jessica Ridgeway and lurked through that. I joined because of Jill Meagher. Actually, I think I joined because you can't open some attachments if you're not a member. I never expected to comment much :)

Port Macquarie, NSW

William Tyrrell's case bought me here. I was involved in the search for him on day 3.

Adelaide, Australia...

I joined when Rachel Moritz, went missing, I saw a post on FB asking people to come read the story on websleuths... So I did

I reside in a neighbouring country (New Zealand) and discovered Websleuths after coming across an article of a missing 14 year old girl *Abigail Hernandez* on my Facebook newsfeed. :)

I'm from Sydney NSW and came her to follow Casey Anthony case, and have since followed Maddy McCann, Jon Bennet, Alison Baden Clay, Gary Tweddle and William Tyrrell as well as many other cases.

I'm from south eastern Australia. I remembered the site from the Lacey Peterson case; I looked it up after I saw Gerard Baden Clay's appeal for Allison's return and got that old hinky feeling.

I'm from Brisbane. I first read about websleuths in the Baden-Clay book. i was so obsessed with that case i wish i knew about this site when it was all happening. Now i follow William Tyrrell case. Also read through Kiesha's threads RIP darling little girl!

I'm from the Mallee in Victoria. I came across WS while googling Carly McBride and Dane Kowalski. Have since been glued to William Tyrrell threads and follow the other Australian thread's.

I'm from the NSW south coast, near Wollongong. I think conversations with a friend during Jennifer Ramsaran's disappearance originally brought me here and I've had a bit of a look around but not posted. Missing little William is in my thoughts daily since he vanished last year and I've been following all the news about him I can and hoping so much for him to be brought home to his Mum and Dad.

I'm from Melbourne, and Allison Baden-Clay brought me here. I was very emotionally invested in that case and couldn't bear the thought of GBC getting away with murder.

From South Coast, NSW

First visted websleuths Allison Baden-Clay threads

Hi from the mid-north coast of NSW! I'm an American by birth, but have been a permanent resident of Australia since 2001. I've been a Websleuths member for a few years now (joined in 2012) but had read the site for a few years before actually joining. I enjoy this site quite a bit-- very informative. I've been following the William Tyrrell case as it is just a bit north of my location, but haven't posted lately as real life & my own true crime drama has left me a bit frayed around the edges. Other cases of interest to me are Johnny Lamar Brown and JonBenet Ramsey, and some of the older unsolved cases. Cheers!

I am 35, female, from Melbourne, Victoria.
I found websleuths when Jill Meagher went missing, and joined (yet this is my first post!) to follow the William Tyrrell & Stephanie Scott threads (and looking back through Maddie McCann threads after reading a book about the case).
I haven't contributed as of yet, but enjoy reading everyone's thoughts/opinions/ different points of view on cases.

Michael, yeah I know, llama sounds better.
40 (sigh)
In sunny Melbourne
I came here originally after years looking at true crime and reading about it. I wanted to find out about a specific case and the rest is history.

I had an interest in forensics since I was in school, mostly because of the Azaria Chamberlain case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back