Possible Victim: Shannan Gilbert

Status
Not open for further replies.
That last video is a good one LILO. Mari seems to have come to terms if that is the right wording. I like how she answers the questions.

Ok dude go ahead an act like a long island douche, but you did say that Brewer's west slip friends saw a girl they thought was Shannan in the days before her murder with Brewer. Don't you think this is important?

SCPD needs to come clean and play the darn tape! At least give Mari a copy so the family can hear Shannan's last words and let them decide if it should be made public.

I'm sure they will find an excuse. Would love to hear the tape and see what's going with the drifter on it

I'm sure they will find an excuse. Would love to hear the tape and see what's going with the drifter on it
Sure they will find an excuse. They will say her cause of death is undetermined and is still under investigation.

Who is the attorney representing SCPD - name of the lawyer (or firm) who has to file response by Wed - anyone know??

TIA

I don't know? I'll see what I can find though. Not sure what route they will take for their argument either. I am curious.

I don't know? I'll see what I can find though. Not sure what route they will take for their argument either. I am curious.

After a bit of research, I'm gonna guess it's the office of the Suffolk County Attorney (although I'm still not certain).

Does SCPD continue to refer to SG's death as an "open case"? I can't remember.

I thought I'd post the link to the "911 Calls" thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?135917-The-911-calls

SCPD does continue to say SG case is open. They really want to keep the 911 tape under wraps.

While much of the wrongful death lawsuit against Hackett was thrown out by a judge (per the 2nd link below), I'm wondering if the ruling mentioned here could still be of use in obtaining SG's 911 call? This is is a recent court decision, the article is dated Jan 5, 2016.

Suffolk County must produce 911 tapes to civil litigants in a wrongful death case, a Brooklyn appellate court decided.

The panel acknowledged in an unsigned opinion that Suffolk County Law §308(4) generally bars entities and private individuals from obtaining 911 calls and records. Still, taking up a matter of first impression, the panel said the law was "not intended to prohibit the disclosure of matter that is material and relevant in a civil litigation, accessible by a so-ordered subpoena or directed by a court to be disclosed in a discovery order."

Read more: http://www.newyorklawjournal.com/id...unty-to-Turn-Over-911-Materials#ixzz41WY9FFpk

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...ert-s-mother-mostly-tossed-by-judge-1.6642829

Fieldnotes, you did a lenghtly interview with Gus C. One of the questions was "whos in charge of the camera at the gate"? He made reference to someone up the road. Who was in charge? He made it clear that CPH was not. You posted the interview with Gus online. I remember the title in part. INQUIRY INTO A ........ At some point you said the interview was gone. It was obvious that someone had it removed. LE resistance to releasing the 911 tape reminded me of your interview with GC that disappeared. I think some of the answers to questions you had for Gus may be revealing. Can you post that interview again?

What do we know about him? Who is he friendly with? Who does he dislike?

Fieldnotes, you did a lenghtly interview with Gus C. One of the questions was "whos in charge of the camera at the gate"? He made reference to someone up the road. Who was in charge? He made it clear that CPH was not. You posted the interview with Gus online. I remember the title in part. INQUIRY INTO A ........ At some point you said the interview was gone. It was obvious that someone had it removed. LE resistance to releasing the 911 tape reminded me of your interview with GC that disappeared. I think some of the answers to questions you had for Gus may be revealing. Can you post that interview again?

Sure, no problem.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1k5LPw4WkwPLn2P2K_bkQ7C_W5V5Qoc3et7jbBzNRZNU/edit?pli=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa