FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse Nightclub, Orlando 12 June 2016 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
He forgot to use the word Allah he used our term GOD!

If OM and law enforcement used the same or similar caliber ammunition, preliminary autopsy results would not be definitive.

MEs are not qualified to make those determinations. For him to speculate publicly based upon the autopsy findings would be irresponsible, IMO.

http://wtop.com/national/2016/06/fbi-team-from-quantico-to-reconstruct-orlando-shooting-scene/

Additionally, it seems likely (due to velocity) that some of the bullets may have passed through some of the bodies, potentially leaving only fragments for the medical examinations to recover.

The size of entrance and exit wounds can give some indication as to the caliber, but cannot match those wounds to a particular gun.

There are literally many moving parts involved in a mass shooting. Reconstruction of the crime scenes take a considerable amount of time.

TY helpful - do you think at some point in the future this will be addressed or just go by the wayside??

They reported linked earlier - that 202 rounds were fired by both Le and OM. I counted around 20 some shots at the breach.

Om and negiator talked for 28 minutes - that was what I thought we were going to get today. We know he claims he is a terrorist. The only thing I learned from this was that he did talk to 991 three times as has been reported. He called twice and hung up .

disapapointed.

AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Ok - it is now on record that LE is saying there was no gunfire during the 3 hours of standoff

YET......................

I have seen witness interviews saying that he (the shooter) had come back into the bathroom and basically SHOT OVER THE TOP OF THE BATHROOM STALLS in the group of people. In fact, I think one of the victims said he was shot at this time.

So, why oh why

are they saying there was no gunfire? AND why didn't the media pick up on that and ask THAT question?

I just don't get it........

SMH

JMHO

Me too. With the house for 10 dollars and now this. Whoever got the jewelry surely would have asked him why all of a sudden such an expensive gift. The rental car also seems like maybe was done to try to protect the other vehicle. The list is getting longer with things he did that seem to imply he knew he was not going to make it out alive.

I really have to wonder how many people that he knew closely may have known of his plans and did nothing to warn anyone.

It will be tough to prove prior knowledge. One thing that may help LE see if anyone had any prior knowledge is by getting cell phone records and text messages from SM. It may uncover a lot.

A lot of this behavior is suicdial stuff IMO. San Bern Paris folks etc did not change deeds on houses, get life insurance , and go jewlry shopping!

It would be interesting to find out which gun was bought first. If it was the small, might we be talking about suicide, then with some more thought he moves to mass shooting, and then goes for big gun. bulk. vests etc.

The timeframe would intersting as well mooo

Glad they left out the names of his allegiance

AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Ok - it is now on record that LE is saying there was no gunfire during the 3 hours of standoff

I have seen witness interviews saying that he (the shooter) had come back into the bathroom and basically SHOT OVER THE TOP OF THE BATHROOM STALLS in the group of people. In fact, I think one of the victims said he was shot at this time.

So, why oh why

are they saying there was no gunfire? AND why didn't the media pick up on that and ask THAT question?

SMH

JMHO

You saved me a cut and paste! I was on the same page as you. We know that is not accurate. Then I reread it , thinking they meant no gunfire beween him and them. But nope-- and it still sounds like they are saying NONE.

Another interesting thing, thread was too interesting - meant to post it . Internview with victim in bathroom.

He described the noise, seeing an opening started to head for it, the shooter came out they fired, and the guy say "that is when I got shot" (calf),

Noone is going to, IMO, be angry (but then I thought its lawsuit america!) with LE - in that setting- friendly fire happening

In fact IMO they should have spent some time on this question,and leave it as a possiblity. That is just common sense. He got defensive at the presser about it.

Gives bad impression imo!

A lot of this behavior is suicdial stuff IMO. San Bern Paris folks etc did not change deeds on houses, get life insurance , and go jewlry shopping!

It would be interesting to find out which gun was bought first. If it was the small, might we be talking about suicide, then with some more thought he moves to mass shooting, and then goes for big gun. bulk. vests etc.

The timeframe would intersting as well mooo

The jewelry really gets me. Was he impulsive? Where did he get the money - was it on credit? How did he appear and is there CCTV?

Was it meant to be used as currency? I doubt he would get back what he spent.

Just so odd and for some reason stands out to me.

We all know he wasn't pledging allegiance to the United States of America.

But whatever the names are, those people do not get any recognition. That is great in my eyes. Just think if the names were out there. The honor, The celebration, No thanks

Glad they left out the names of his allegiance

Hi Human and Blue

I dont know I go back and forth on this Like I am thinking I am in the hosptal bed. I am a 23 year old. I do not think that age group is paying much attn to world news.

" I am doing this (which you two know I do not by for a miilisecond!) for redacted.

OR

I am doing this for Abafuah Fren Godi .

23 year old. How is that going to retraumatize him.

Now if this happened in a temple, and the person was 50's that might trigger something different if that makes sense.

For the public its silly . moo

Basically a useless presser. I am starting to get a Pike County headache!

According to the dictionary a PCH is a) casued by a slow and insideous increase in pressers that release information widely known days earleir b) an increase in the frequency of the phrase "this is an ongoing .... c) descrease in the actual number of pressers provided!

PCH Cures and treatment: At this time there is no known cure for PCH. Researchers have indicated that as those in the know get more power, and the media continues not push elected officials to be more tranparent, the prognosis for PCH suffers is limited. In severe cases experts reccomend turning CNN off in order to provide relief. Individuals who tend to be information seeking by nature, have reported relief by disassocating themselves totally from the story being pondering

PCH Research Instititude of Attorney Generals Office of Ohio. Paid for by taxpayers threw sneaking funding into the Cancer Research grant of 2016 (a)iii4587-jkdi55LA-2541875d5d4 via authoriation of House Bill (d) iijkk744lmvh-4584ggfs5-0000 as a result of the passage of b)54785412544-481jgh4585247 in correlation with s)5648211-ii54875-bhjn-fjgj !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO there

The county medical examiner has released the body of the gunman in the Orlando nightclub massacre.

County officials said Monday that the medical examiner was no longer in possession of 29-year-old Omar Mateen's body.

They refused to give further details, including the identity of the person who claimed the body or when it body was released. Officials also refused to make public his autopsy report.

More:
http://bigstory.ap.org/article/7420...test-fbi-holding-news-briefing-near-nightclub

AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

So, why oh why

SMH

JMHO

Not only that, but one of the victims who was killed (Eddie Justice?) was texting his mother for 45-plus minutes after the original gunfire. He was in one of the bathrooms. His texts stopped just before 3am. So, I think it is obvious that he was still shooting/killing people after he was holed up inside Pulse.

ETA: And this is in no way putting any kind of blame on LE. I don't know if they could have done anything different to stop what was happening, but being dishonest when there is hard proof that he was still shooting/killing people is going to anger some people. Especially the victims families and the survivors who witnessed what was going on. There is nothing to be ashamed of in the way it was handled. OM was saying he had explosives. They had no way of knowing he didn't have them. They had to negotiate... or try. It was a hostage situation. Just be honest is all.

Me too. With the house for 10 dollars and now this. Whoever got the jewelry surely would have asked him why all of a sudden such an expensive gift. The rental car also seems like maybe was done to try to protect the other vehicle. The list is getting longer with things he did that seem to imply he knew he was not going to make it out alive.

I really have to wonder how many people that he knew closely may have known of his plans and did nothing to warn anyone.

It will be tough to prove prior knowledge. One thing that may help LE see if anyone had any prior knowledge is by getting cell phone records and text messages from SM. It may uncover a lot.

Someone on here suggested that he may have bought the jewelry with a credit card then pawned it for money. Makes sense because he didn't have enough money to make those purchases, unless he had help. The same for his portion of the house he sold to his sister. Could be that he received more money from her....

IMO

AARRRGGGHHH!!!!

So, why oh why

SMH

JMHO

I don't think that's an accurate depiction of what was put into the written record today.

I didn't listen to the press conference or any news reports on it.

All I know at this point is what I read directly from the FBI as a source. I have not even read any news reporting on the release so I'm basing my interpretation of the record solely from what is in the release:

Based on OPD radio communications, there were no reports of shots being fired inside Pulse between the initial exchange of gunfire between responding officers and shooter, and the time of the final breach. During this time, the shooter communicated with an OPD 911 operator and an OPD crisis negotiator, and OPD radio communications reported that victims were being rescued.

https://m.fbi.gov/#https://www.fbi....ive-update-regarding-pulse-nightclub-shooting

"No reports of shots being fired inside Pulse during a specific time frame based upon OPD radio communication" is a more accurate interpretation of what was put into public record today, IMO.

If reporters are saying something different based on what they read or think they heard, well, that's why I go to original documents when I can.

At some point today I will listen to the press conference to determine for myself what exactly was said.

No where in the release do I read "no shots were fired inside Pulse" between the initial exchanges and the final breech.

I'm in the process of incorporating information from the release with timelines that include information from eyewitnesses inside Pulse and other information. So far, I'm not seeing any conflicting information, but it is taking some time to pull all of the information together so there may be some conflicting info.

I dont think the conflict you mention is there, though. JMO.

My fellow WS'S

Today is the first day I have been emotionlly available to attempt to get the pictures from last week from the camera to a website, to share what it was really like down there. I know how to do it from the camera to an email attachement.

I felt the need ,however, to say, in advance, I want you all to know , that should I blow out the website in this undertaking I am deeply sorry!!

Wish us all luck!

Love
Me

PS: Tricia I have no money for repairs!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa