2016.02.26 Mark D. Sievers: ***ARREST*** GJ charged with Murder in the 1st Degree #2

NEW DOCUMENTS ARE AVAILABLE!

WINK News just reported getting new docs within the last 90 minutes!! TS text messages as well as texts from MS and JR!!!

WINK News just reported getting new docs within the last 90 minutes!! TS text messages as well as texts from MS and JR!!!
Thanks for reporting that. I got a call from my friend in ft myers 30 minutes ago saying there was new information released in the case. NBC-2 reported that CWW testified before GJ that he delivered the first blow to TS, then JR and CWW took turns with the hammer....all according to NBC-2 which apparently has latest doc dump.

Does this mean a doc dump soon?

[h=3]Sievers files motions for Wright's testimony, wife's cell data[/h]
http://www.nbc-2.com/story/32302371...wright-testimony-wifes-cell-data#.V22RirgrIhc

After reading above link, of course CWW will change his story. At first, he is not going to admit the murder! Not until LE shows/tells him what they have on him! After hooking up with his attorney, he is given the facts of DP....oh now the truth comes out with the GJ! MM makes strange statements, but MS picked that law office!

Does anyont think MS will want to represent himself?

And doc dump....thanks ahead of time for all that work on it! :happydance::happydance:

Does anyont think MS will want to represent himself?

RSBM

MS is so flipping arrogant I wouldn't put it past him at all. I can just see him in the courtroom prancing around, enjoying the limelight and his 15 minutes of fame. Barf!

I'm on my phone so unable to bold or anything else, but texts between JR and MS? Well, there goes any assertion Mark could make about not knowing JR, or knowing that he was involved IMO.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

OH gee, I was assuming they already had access to CWW' testimony? And, TS phone records?
Yah, PAULIE I kind of got that idea too. You have a good memory...but will attach a link to the actual statement made by Atty M:
Interviewer: "Why do you believe in his innocence?"
Atty Mummmert: "I believe in his innocence because I've seen the evidence."
http://www.fox4now.com/news/how-likely-is-the-death-penalty-for-sievers-rodgers
If a sleuth (like me :winkkiss:) were to take his words at face value....jail is a lonely place, death has a finality to it, I'VE SEEN THE EVIDENCE ... it just doesn't have the ring of sincere conviction. And, I've seen "SOME" of the evidence, too.

I'm on my phone so unable to bold or anything else, but texts between JR and MS? Well, there goes any assertion Mark could make about not knowing JR, or knowing that he was involved IMO.
Oh my - you're right! I totally missed that!

Yah, PAULIE I kind of got that idea too. You have a good memory...but will attach a link to the actual statement made by Atty M:
Interviewer: "Why do you believe in his innocence?"
Atty Mummmert: "I believe in his innocence because I've seen the evidence."
http://www.fox4now.com/news/how-likely-is-the-death-penalty-for-sievers-rodgers
If a sleuth (like me :winkkiss:) were to take his words at face value....jail is a lonely place, death has a finality to it, I'VE SEEN THE EVIDENCE ... it just doesn't have the ring of sincere conviction. And, I've seen "SOME" of the evidence, too.

The defense keeps getting caught!

Re: the texts between MS and JR, this certainly seems to indicate that Mark was aware of JR's involvement in the murder. I know we've speculated in the past as to whether CWW brought him on secretly, or with Mark's approval.

Re: the texts between MS and JR, this certainly seems to indicate that Mark was aware of JR's involvement in the murder. I know we've speculated in the past as to whether CWW brought him on secretly, or with Mark's approval.

Wait. What.

What text?

Wow, JRR doesn't even look like the same person. He's lost soo much weight. IDK, for some reason I feel really sad for Rodgers. Only 25.

Agree. Jr looks like he is dying of a disease and is refusing to take medicine.

He really looks sick. Jmo. I don't think he plans on doing 5 years at most. Especially in a Florida prison where he knows no one while his family cant even afford to travel and visit him. Jmo.

Jr will be committing suicide soon. Jmo.

Wait. What.

What text?
I was responding to 164 up above, about the doc dump we have coming. Though looking again, I may have initially misunderstood. It says it will contain texts from JR and MS, but I'm not necessarily sure that they are referring to texts sent between the two men to one another. Has anyone heard this clarified?

I was responding to 164 up above, about the doc dump we have coming. Though looking again, I may have initially misunderstood. It says it will contain texts from JR and MS, but I'm not necessarily sure that they are referring to texts sent between the two men to one another. Has anyone heard this clarified?

I don't know that they said texts between anyone, just their texts.

[h=1]Defendant in Teresa Sievers case tells authorities he was first to hit her in the head with a hammer[/h]http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crime/defendant-in-teresa-sievers-case-tells-authorities-he-was-first-to-hit-her-in-the-head-with-a-hammer-384324291.html
http://www.naplesnews.com/news/crim...-her-in-the-head-with-a-hammer-384324291.html
said they requested Teresa Sievers' cellphone records because she is a big piece of the puzzle.
"I don't want to talk too much about our theory of defense, but I believe there's something there," he said.

I have a terrible feeling, MS' defense are going to imply that TS was having an affair with CWW. its gonna get ugly- er.
There might be texts that MS made from TS' phone to CWW, for the purpose of back stabbing CWW if need be.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back