GUILTY GA - Natalie Henderson, 17, & Carter Davis, 17, murdered, 1 Aug 2016 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering how easy is it to shoot someone in the head on the first shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a very good question. It does seem weird that the back of the store was their meeting place. Maybe they went to Steak & Shake first, perhaps encountering the perp there, and then went to the Publix location later, for whatever reason I don't know...could be a drug transaction or maybe the victims went there to make out and the perp followed...IDK.

I think the motive is going to be complicated and perhaps a mix of things we're pondering. (I don't pick-up the unrequited-love vibe, though. The perp seemed happy with his current girlfriend.)

When I was young and wanted to be alone with my boyfriend we found lots of odd places that were odd/weird but private. Once your in the moment nothing else matters. Truth be told those moments are still some of the best moments to think back on. jmo idk

That is a very good question. It does seem weird that the back of the store was their meeting place. Maybe they went to Steak & Shake first, perhaps encountering the perp there, and then went to the Publix location later, for whatever reason I don't know...could be a drug transaction or maybe the victims went there to make out and the perp followed...IDK.

I think the motive is going to be complicated and perhaps a mix of things we're pondering. (I don't pick-up the unrequited-love vibe, though. The perp seemed happy with his current girlfriend.)
What if another jealous teen "hired" this boy to shoot these kids. The teen would have given Hazelwood their cell numbers and that would have been how he contacted them.
As each teen arrived, Hazelwood shot them as they were getting out of their car.
Sorry, but. hired hits are weighing heavily on my mind in 3 other threads.
But that would explain why police aren't giving out any motive until the find the teen that hired Hazelwood.

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk

Just wondering how easy is it to shoot someone in the head on the first shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wondered if one arrived before the other, iirc they were both found outside their vehicles. jmo idk

(I don't pick-up the unrequited-love vibe, though. The perp seemed happy with his current girlfriend.)

Respectfully snipped for focus:

Regarding his relative happiness....We've followed lots of cases where what things look like on FB are not reflective of the reality of what's really going on in a person's life. Heck, I've seen it from my own friends and relatives on FB.

He may have been 'happy enough' (while troubled, angry) to settle for a person he was not obsessed with, who could offer him a temporary place to live. But not happy enough not to throw what he had with the gf away by committing double homicide.

But I do respect that you don't see it that way! :)

What if another jealous teen "hired" this boy to shoot these kids. The teen would have given Hazelwood their cell numbers and that would have been how he contacted them.
As each teen arrived, Hazelwood shot them as they were getting out of their car.
But that would explain why police aren't giving out any motive until the find the teen that hired Hazelwood.

Don't LE keep emphasizing they believe he acted alone?

Pokemon just doesn't make sense at all. There is no way to "lure" someone to a random location behind a Publix within the game. The only possibility would be if there was a stop at the Publix, and he placed what is called a "lure" on the stop and they decided to check it out. I doubt there would be a stop at that particular location, but I can try and swing by later and check it out. I'm off work today and it's only 10 minutes away.

Yesterday the area was baracaded off.

I have actually wondered this, especially given the execution-style killing and his "hit guy" nickname on Facebook. I could see someone with mental problems getting sucked into that delusion. However, police have said he acted alone. I'm not sure if that precludes him from having been hired.

I am also curious about the weapon used. I saw in one article that he owned a shotgun. Using that would create a very different scenario than using a pistol. Premedetation among other things (no one cruises around at night with a shotgun and no desire to use it).

hey, its just as likely to be that! I guess we will find out.

I respect having differing theories. I just don't always agree that they're equally as likely as msm information trickles out.

For me, with what little we have to go on that's supported by msm (which is his anger/troubled demeanor) I feel like it's possible the motive is unrequited feelings/ mentally unstable/stalker behaviors/mental illness. This is what motivated him.

The theory that would follow would be his belief he was the wronged person in a (possibly imaginary) love triangle, and this inspired him to lure them there, or find them there, to exact his revenge on both of them.

I personally can't find, at this point, a drug connection 'just as likely' because no one so far in msm has mentioned drug involvement once. Anger, troubled, alternative school, yes. Drugs? There's no mention of it. Not in MSM. About any of them.

Does that mean I couldn't believe these people could be doing, buying, selling drugs if the evidence was presented? Not at all. My theories shift the more msm information comes out.

I'm curious what makes some people jump to the conclusion 'drugs', for motive. The location of their death? The possible affluence of the teens? The way Hazelwood looks? What his alleged 'friend' said in a non-MSM Heavy article?

An angry, troubled guy who had difficulties at alternative school shoots two young, well liked, athletic, attractive, school-involved young people (who were maybe seeing each other), in the heads, behind a grocery store. That doesn't scream drugs to me. It screams jealousy, anger, vengence.

But that's just my opinion. :)

Regarding his relative happiness....We've followed lots of cases where what things look like on FB are not reflective of the reality of what's really going on in a person's life. Heck, I've seen it from my own friends and relatives on FB.

He may have been 'happy enough' (while troubled, angry) to settle for a person he was not obsessed with, who could offer him a temporary place to live. But not happy enough not to throw what he had with the gf away by committing double homicide.

bbm, Oh yeah, I was friends with an individual that was the son of a friend, and he is now serving 3 life sentences for sexual child abuse. If you saw his fb page/pictures you would have thought he was the best devoted father ever. jmo idok

I am not sure where they (JH and NH) would have crossed paths, and how he would have been able to lure them into this particular spot to kill them. It's a stretch to think he happened to run into them when they were meeting up. It's also a stretch to think they were willingly meeting someone at 3 in the morning who was creepy and potentially stalking NH.

I think drugs are the go-to default because that is what makes the most sense, given the circumstances. Late-night meet up between three kids, encrypted messaging apps were involved, the apps were what linked everyone together, one kid was by all reports not really socially linked to the others aside from maybe having been served at Waffle House a couple of times by CD... Not a lot makes sense from any perspective, but it makes the most sense from a "drug deal gone bad" perspective with the information that has been shared with the public as of right now.

JMO

Earlier I posted a link that said that the perp was a "regular" at the Waffle House where the male victim worked. The girlfriend may have come to the Waffle House and the perp saw her there. Time will tell if they were both targeted, or if only one was, and the other was killed just due to being there.

[FONT=&quot]Hazelwood's aunt, Kathy Dinwiddee told FOX 5 News she cannot believe her nephew would harm someone. She said she has always been very close to him, through the ups and the downs.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“He has some hurt and anger in him, but I don't know what it was about, only Jeff could tell you,” said Dinwiddee.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]His aunt said Hazelwood was mostly raised by his grandparents who are longtime members of the Roswell Church of Christ. The minister of the church said he is thinking about all of the families affected.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/184000697-story[/FONT]

[video]http://www.cbs46.com/clip/12639670/victims-suspect-on-social-media[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu