Found Deceased KY - Shadow McClaine, 25, Clarksville, 2 Sept 2016 *Arrests*

When they first found her car, the first thing that popped in my mind was that she may have parked and traveled elsewhere to, yes, gather information. I further theorized that possibly she got herself in a precarious place and got stuck, OR someone caught her and disappeared her. This is all assuming she is the one who parked the car.

The Beech street reference is not relevant now since the woman found was not Shadow.

Hey Thanks for clarifying for me! I wasn't even putting two and two together that this was in reference to her parked car, if she parked it. See I told ya I didn't understand! :) Thanks again for answering!

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...ive-body-found-east-nashville-creek/93448042/

Another body was found in Nashville on Saturday. A female of "small stature" that they have not been able to identify yet. I'm not sure if Shadow would be considered small stature or not. Autopsy was not able to determine a cause of death.
Shadow is 5'3". So I'd say she fits the general description.

"Detectives are investigating whether the woman's body was brought to the creek after having died elsewhere."

Nothing new?

Very easy to scroll through the alphabet, or just scroll through the R's... When you do that and get to "R" on the right side will be the arresting officers name, only the out of county warrants don't list their names, it lists OTHER OFFICER. Look at the ones that list OTHER OFFICER. You will see two come up in the "R" section that are soldiers and list Fort Campbell.

https://mcgtn.org/sheriff/inmate-roster

And since no one has yet to be named by their names in MSM or LE then nobody knows yet who any of the persons of interest are.

IMOO.
Only one now comes up with "other officer"...wonder if the other was released or transferred?

Interesting…imoo.

so a soldier got "general release", so that still leaves the two that were arrested on October 6th.

I wonder when it will be announced, in MSM, who exactly these two soldiers are that were said to be persons of interest in MSM?

Or will they not be charged? I guess time will tell.

https://mcgtn.org/sheriff/inmate-roster

Bringing my post forward from November 4th that explains that one got a general release. Her ex and another are still listed as inmates.

Only one now comes up with "other officer"...wonder if the other was released or transferred?

Just brought over my other post about the one getting a general release. See post above this one.

I really hate to see this thread languishing. Can't help but feel like this would have been better off in the hands of the police than the military.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone have any new leads or ideas on this?

I don't have either, unfortunately. I'm still with my original theory and just waiting for more info/ confirmation (if any is ever forthcoming). And still watching daily for news of Shadow.

Was thinking of you tonight, Shadow. Shared your case with my husband. Thinking of your family and the void they're feeling this Thanksgiving.

So this was just announced... Still no word on if she's been located.

http://clarksvillenow.com/local/2-soldiers-charged-in-murder-of-101st-soldier-shadow-mcclaine/

attachment.php

Attachments

• 11-29-2016 2-58-50 PM.png
    11-29-2016 2-58-50 PM.png
    74.1 KB · Views: 481
They've just updated the story a bit:

FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. (CLARKSVILLENOW) – The U.S. Government preferred charges November 18 against Sgt. Jamal Williams-McCray and Spc. Charles Robinson in the disappearance and murder of Pfc. Shadow McClaine.
Both soldiers are assigned to the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).
Williams-McCray is McClaine’s ex-husband. It is unclear how Robinson was connected to McClaine.
jamal-mccray-768x525-300x205.jpg

The charges under the Uniform Code of Military Justice are:
* Article 81 (Conspiracy)
* Article 118 (Premeditated Murder)
* Article 134 (Kidnapping)

The soldiers are currently in pre-trial confinement, pending a preliminary hearing. The charges will move through the legal process in accordance with the UCMJ.
Shadow McClaine was reported missing in September after her family told authorities she had not been seen or heard from since September 2. Her car was later found in a downtown Nashville parking lot.
Authorities have not said where or when McClaine’s body was found.
No more information will be released at this time due to the ongoing investigation and legal proceedings underway.

They've just updated the story a bit:

FORT CAMPBELL, Ky. (CLARKSVILLENOW) – The U.S. Government preferred charges November 18 against Sgt. Jamal Williams-McCray and Spc. Charles Robinson in the disappearance and murder of Pfc. Shadow McClaine.
Both soldiers are assigned to the 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault).
Williams-McCray is McClaine’s ex-husband. It is unclear how Robinson was connected to McClaine.
jamal-mccray-768x525-300x205.jpg

The charges under the Uniform Code of Military Justice are:
* Article 81 (Conspiracy)
* Article 118 (Premeditated Murder)
* Article 134 (Kidnapping)

The soldiers are currently in pre-trial confinement, pending a preliminary hearing. The charges will move through the legal process in accordance with the UCMJ.
Shadow McClaine was reported missing in September after her family told authorities she had not been seen or heard from since September 2. Her car was later found in a downtown Nashville parking lot.
Authorities have not said where or when McClaine’s body was found.
No more information will be released at this time due to the ongoing investigation and legal proceedings underway.

Are they saying she is deceased?

I have never ever heard of them not saying a missing person was found. I'm just shocked

I have never ever heard of them not saying a missing person was found. I'm just shocked

Wasn't there a missing person found (mentioned in this thread) where there wasn't any updated information?

Wasn't there a missing person found (mentioned in this thread) where there wasn't any updated information?

There have been several bodies found that we never saw an update for. Maybe one of them was Shadow? I don't understand keeping it quiet, however, if she has been found. At the very least her family has a right to know if they found her body.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back