Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right of course you are clairvoyant lol.
It came to me in a vision about shannan. Does not mean I am right. What if it was an overseas buyer? Or, perhaps kept as a trophy in one of the killers penthouses along with their cell phones. I know how crazy this sounds.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Sure that's a viable motive too.

Dee, organ harvesting was a thought I had too. I struggled with the motive and still struggle with the who done it.

And some people called him nuts back then........

hawkshaw said:
03-15-2012 10:40 PM
The truth is we can only speculate as to what happened at Giglo. My concern is we may never know what happened, because IMO the SCPD and DA cannot be trusted to tell us the truth.

I will guarantee you that when they started investigating these murders they came across information too delicate to reveal. I cannot understand how they could be investigating this case and NOT be quizzing every prostitue in the area that advertises on Backpage and Craigs List. If there is an answer it will be with the prostitues that still engage their wares on the Internet.

I guarantee you that they are hiding something and that something is what is causing the investigation to go dormant, assuming that it is.

Look, these gals have phones they have to answer. Using phones is the primary source of communicating with Johns to do their business. They have to use the phones to complete their work. That means a huge paper trial that leads back to a lot of people.

You folks see what was going on with Spitzer. You see it again in the latest Sex Scandal in NY.

The media and the public could care less about the underlying charges, they are interested in the customers that use their services. Otherwise it is just another prostitution case of real no consequence.

Do you think it is any different in Suffolk County?

And some people called him nuts back then........

hawkshaw said:
03-15-2012 10:40 PM
The truth is we can only speculate as to what happened at Giglo. My concern is we may never know what happened, because IMO the SCPD and DA cannot be trusted to tell us the truth.

I will guarantee you that when they started investigating these murders they came across information too delicate to reveal. I cannot understand how they could be investigating this case and NOT be quizzing every prostitue in the area that advertises on Backpage and Craigs List. If there is an answer it will be with the prostitues that still engage their wares on the Internet.

I guarantee you that they are hiding something and that something is what is causing the investigation to go dormant, assuming that it is.

Look, these gals have phones they have to answer. Using phones is the primary source of communicating with Johns to do their business. They have to use the phones to complete their work. That means a huge paper trial that leads back to a lot of people.

You folks see what was going on with Spitzer. You see it again in the latest Sex Scandal in NY.

The media and the public could care less about the underlying charges, they are interested in the customers that use their services. Otherwise it is just another prostitution case of real no consequence.

Do you think it is any different in Suffolk County?
Hawkshaw knows what time it is. Many geniuses are accused of being nuts. They just exist on a plane of higher intelligence than the rest of us mere mortals.

Oh Man, Maddalena, while Hawkster is in timeout ( sounds funny), just go back and read some of his posts from way back. I think HE is the psychic! Lol.

Oh Man, Maddalena, while Hawkster is in timeout ( sounds funny), just go back and read some of his posts from way back. I think HE is the psychic! Lol.
I agree and a damn good one too.

Hawkshaw is back he posted on this exact board today!

I know a lot of LEO and they seem to have to fight women off even in small towns like the one where I grew up. They often call these women "badge bunnies." I wonder why not just partake in sexual activity with this sect of this available, willing women. A lot of my friends in college had a real thing for cops and would have one-night stands with them.

The theory I have is these women wouldn't put up with the rougher stuff. A sex worker might be willing to if the pay is right or just too scared to report an assault due to self-incrimination. Also, I suppose some men have fetishes that a normal woman would scoff at that a sex worker might be willing to partake in for the right pay.

I can see the appeal for married men who wants an affair that is tight-lipped to seek out a sex worker, but heck, Burke isn't even married or in a relationship that we know of. The only relationship I'm heard regarding him was Lowrita.

I mean no disrespect to the sex workers. I don't judge anyone for using what they have to survive in this world. In some ways, I wish it was legal so maybe it'd be safer for them. I guess what I am asking is it the thrill of paying for it that makes some LEOs take such a big professional risk with a sex worker when there are other attractive women most likely willing to sleep with them for free?Is it the thrill? The anonymity? The skill-level of a sex worker?

Scorpio -
Could it be a power trip/control thing?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Burke is at least 1/2 Italian. Having the name of Burke does not make him Irish. And therein may lie the mystery..

I don't understand how having Irish or Italian ancestors is relevant to this?? :dunno:

I don't understand how having Irish or Italian ancestors is relevant to this?? :dunno:

I guess Hawk is implying it's a mystery why he's called Burke and claims to be Irish when he's not.

However surnames are irrelevant. I have an Irish surname, and my family is at least 10 generations removed from Ireland if not more.

All that I have been implying is he didn't get the name Burke in the usual circumstances. And that could be the BIGGEST story of all the stories.

Got through 30 pages of hawk historical.

Hawk - Was this the news you were sitting on? Doubtful - But adds more fuel to the fire you are helping to rage:

Less than two weeks before a Manorville carpenter goes on trial, charged with strangling and bludgeoning two women to death more than 20 years ago, his attorney said prosecutors have belatedly turned over evidence identifying 75 other suspects.
The list of other possible killers includes two Suffolk police officers and the then-husband of one of the victims, defense attorney William Keahon told state Supreme Court Justice Richard Ambro in Riverhead Wednesday.

snip...

“This case had been pending for two years” since Bittrolff’s arrest, Keahon said. “The Brady [rule] material should have been turned over immediately.”

Assistant District Attorney Robert Biancavilla said he recently found it himself.
“There’s no Brady issue,” Biancavilla said. “We gave it to them the day it was found.”

http://www.newsday.com/long-island/...s-withheld-evidence-in-murder-case-1.12866231

Thanks to SH2007 who posted this in another thred.

Otherwise as in biological.

I am a skilled researcher, in any language. To date I can not find any background on him in So. Ozone Park or Queens or any where else. I spent a few hours already on it. Therefore He and his brother were fathered by someone else. Burke was not his surname at birth. His mother married a Burke in between which I can not locate that record any where or Burke is her maiden name. It was rare for women to have children out of wed lock in the 60's, or they were common law. Or she was a kept woman by an Italian guy that took care of her and supported her and he sires sons with her, until something changed in the relationship. Then later she married or remarried, I believe had another son with JT.

Hawkshaw if you can privately message me any Italian names you know (or you may not know) going back to Queens.It will help me with my research to have a starting point. Because I have now discovered Burke is not that starting point. I know we can not publically post names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637