Federal Indictment: James Burke, Former Suffolk Co PD Chief, December 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUGGLE, 10000 or so miles away gets it. The Writ of Habeas attachment says a lot. In one trial of Michael Q it was said the Q said to Burke and/or his pals that he, MQ was there and didn't hit the kid. All he did was to put the bike against the tree. BUT! the bike was found by the Pius search party a day or so later covered by leaves until such time John Pius Sr., placed it against the tree.

Make sure you read the clusterf... of Detective Palumbo causing these trials to extend over 11 years. GUESS WHO the now retired SCPD detective went to work for in the DA office??? If you said Jimmy Burke - BINGO!

My friends it doesn't get any sicker than that.

Thanks for the vote of confidence .... not sure I do get it .... but I keep trying.

If you know .... would Burke have had any association with Rocky Point NJ ?

Say in his past duties .... wasn't he in the Marine Bureau. ... did his role or the departments extend to include Rocky Point...

Could robert and james burke have any relation to frankie and jesse james burke, who were the 2 sons of jimmy the gent burke?

For those not aware, jimmy the gent burke was born james conway and was eventually adopted by the burke family after going through an upbringing of abuse and foster homes.

I have read a bit about Pius not too much and I can't help thinking people are looking in to it too much because of Burke's involvement. The guys involved are pointing the infer at each other and Ryan just seems to want to get on with his life after implicating the other three, and Peter Quarartaro seems to be suggesting he has been blamed in the wrong. The question is was the killing over the bike or was the whole thing a cover up to protect someone else, and if it was why? Did Burke have something on Spota, was there abuse there, and if there was, why not get rid of a street rat like Burke if he was blackmailing anyone?

Continuing their investigation, on June 20, 1979, Gill and Jensen spoke with Chris Dixon (T. 817-18). Dixon told the detectives that Burke was with him the night Pius was murdered and that they had gone to a party at the home of Nancy Ness at approximately 7:00 p.m. (T. 818). Ness told Detective Gill that Burke had come to a party at her home early that evening and had spent the entire night with her at her home (T. 819). She stated that she had invited Dixon to the party, that "Dixon had brought friends of his, or people that he knew ... [and] he didn't know most of the people that were at the party"

Sure wish Nancy Ness said for a fact "she knew Robert Burke" ..... sounds more like Dixon simply told her it was Robert Burke ....arrghhh...

and this was enough for Gill to simply move on...grrr ....

I think abuse could be a driving factor between cover ups of different crimes not public yet.

I have read a bit about Pius not too much and I can't help thinking people are looking in to it too much because of Burke's involvement. The guys involved are pointing the infer at each other and Ryan just seems to want to get on with his life after implicating the other three, and Peter Quarartaro seems to be suggesting he has been blamed in the wrong. The question is was the killing over the bike or was the whole thing a cover up to protect someone else, and if it was why? Did Burke have something on Spota, was there abuse there, and if there was, why not get rid of a street rat like Burke if he was blackmailing anyone?

Theres something in what you posted ..... can't put my finger on it...or thoughts into a reasonable post....... have to remember these young people had parents....what If any were their associations?? ..... I myself have no idea.

This case dragged on.... retrials .... convictions..overturnings....Not so cut and Dry!!!

There has to be a reason why that was .... shodding investigation in the first instance...and overlooking or simply dismissing ..... possibly protection...misdirection for a reason...

What was the reason? .... that is the question...

Don't complicate things more than they have to be. But I guess you first have to know what these people are all about. They got a case that was difficult to solve - and they found a way to 'solve' it. How could this 'great' police department and even greater district attorney NOT be able to solve a case when it was obvious the killer(s) was walking and talking right past them everyday.

Heck, they had a kid named O'Neill (?) in for questioning. They went up one side of his head down to the other side. The kid mentions is father was an NYPD cop. They let him go. The kid was reported to have said if I knew it would be that easy I would have said it much earlier.

I know, I know it is hard to believe that cops and a DA would intentionally frame an innocent person of such a heinous crime, but trust me it happens, but more often in Suffolk than anywhere else.

When you have enough of the Pius Case I suggest you take a look at the murder of a Jessica Manners murder.

BELIEVE it or not it is easier to convict an innocent man than it is to convict a guilty man - In some cases.

Spota has a Detective Sergeant who was once best pals with Burke working in his office that actually has a business where he makes up crime scenes for kids to solve in CSI competitions. They call it Forensic World Enterprises, 30 Main St., Smithtown, NY. You won't find it there unless you go inside a UPS drop off store because it is a Mail Box drop.

Heck, you CAN'T MAKE THIS CHIT UP, BUT THEN AGAIN........YOU CAN.

After catching The Killing Season programme, the more I think about it the more it makes sense in a small way. Let's just say for arguments sake Hackett was used to get vulnerable kids for a group of predators. Maybe they made nights of it. Cards drink women. Suites Burke's MO. One evening things went too far, and someone spoke out if turn. Gilbert happened to be the Perk, wrong place wrong time. Drugs are given to her through drink or intravenous. She is disorientated and scared. It would be unusual for a regular drug user to not understand why they are so disorientated. She is there 4 hours, either it took her this time to escape, or it was an out of the blue attack which makes more sense. There was talk of a driver, where did he go? She runs and bangs on doors. No one follows her as they may get seen. She's half strangled half overdosed. She rings 911 but is unsure of her surrounds. She runs in to the field and dies from cold. Maybe she found out some of them liked boys, some were involved in making hookers disappear or people who knew they were dealing disappear? Maybe the group was being blackmailed and rather than pay killed the blackmailers using the Long Island Serial Killer as cover in Gilgo. If they can catch him and kill him it all goes away. Is there any social or business connection between the man who committed Suicide, Burke or Hackett?

Example of UK cover up
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/westminster-paedophile-scandal-tory-minister-leon-brittan-liked-boys-dress-womens-underwear-1511687

Don't complicate things more than they have to be. But I guess you first have to know what these people are all about. They got a case that was difficult to solve - and they found a way to 'solve' it. How could this 'great' police department and even greater district attorney NOT be able to solve a case when it was obvious the killer(s) was walking and talking right past them everyday.

Heck, they had a kid named O'Neill (?) in for questioning. They went up one side of his head down to the other side. The kid mentions is father was an NYPD cop. They let him go. The kid was reported to have said if I knew it would be that easy I would have said it much earlier.

I know, I know it is hard to believe that cops and a DA would intentionally frame an innocent person of such a heinous crime, but trust me it happens, but more often in Suffolk than anywhere else.

When you have enough of the Pius Case I suggest you take a look at the murder of a Jessica Manners murder.

BELIEVE it or not it is easier to convict an innocent man than it is to convict a guilty man - In some cases.

Spota has a Detective Sergeant who was once best pals with Burke working in his office that actually has a business where he makes up crime scenes for kids to solve in CSI competitions. They call it Forensic World Enterprises, 30 Main St., Smithtown, NY. You won't find it there unless you go inside a UPS drop off store because it is a Mail Box drop.

Heck, you CAN'T MAKE THIS CHIT UP, BUT THEN

Just as O'Neill, another good Irish American name, was let off because he was connected doesn't mean he did the boy in any more than Burke his brother or his Auntie's first cousin. Yes Spota, with the very Irish face, could very easily have had something to hide, but Burke's connection to him may be something more lurid and not murder. Could they be related? There is no doubt they have helped each other out, for good or bad, over the years, but the Pius case may be a red herring in relation to who did it. After all, none of those blamed are screaming Jimmy Burke did it they are blaming each other....

Also on a final point on Pius, R.I.P., who's to say the stones weren't added after he was killed. Maybe Burke did this after one of the gang bragged to him about killing the boy. Doesn't make him or his brother the killer though, just a bit deranged....

Does anyone know what Burkes parting words were before he was carted off from court?

I'm curious if anyone was at Burke's sentencing. Was LR really there sitting in the front-row or is that just an Internet rumor that needs to be squashed?

I was at the sentencing and guilty plea. I wasn't there for the arraignment when Lowrita was there waving to James. For that you can go to the BANK.

For the guilty plea I was asked by a Daily News reporter why I was there. I told him I wanted to be there when the C%$%%^&R plead guilty. He asked me if he could use it as a quote. I told him I wouldn't have it any other way. The News used it with the middle letters being removed OR C--------R.

The reporter asked me what did I think about Burke making out in prison. I said the CS would be running the joint in 6 months. If Burke's fellow inmates aren't crooks and sex sadists already - they will be soon.

According to several articles on the Pius murder Robert Burke was never interviewed by the police. They went to his home and he was never in. Left messages etc., and they were never returned. The story about the **** inJohn's mouth is true to the extent it was said.

Gossips is another story I have corroborated several times. I was actually there with a group of SCPD many years ago. They seemed to have the run of the place. The then $10 cover charge at the door was waived for all of us. For all I know Burke could have been one of the cops I met that day so many years ago.

I LOVE reading your posts and I THANK YOU for all of your hard work and DEDICATION to this case.

I read often but rarely post. ( you all who have been here from the beginning have things covered quite well IMO )

My husband has never been able to understand my fascination with this case UNTIL I sat him down and said LOOK.. " you know the show PERSON OF INTEREST? ( One of his favorites, in fact, he just " binged watched it, AGAIN, on Netflix ) I proceeded to try and explain to him the " characters " of Suffolk county, their crimes, conspiracies, and how REAL corruption went on ( and is still going on ) for years.
Anyway, it really is mind blowing that there still are MANY folks out there who really do believe corrupted law enforcement happens ONLY in the movies. Even with all of the advances in technology ( from DNA to all sorts of camera's to social media, etc. etc. ) you would never be able to convince some folks there is such a thing as a " corrupt " cop, let alone an entire corrupt department..no way no how:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trotski24