IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy is wearing a navy blue coat and a hoodie. This was stated by LE. It's not a bag or rope, it's the strings of the hoodie. You can see the hood bunched up at the back of the coat. There is no hood on or off. It is brown hair and the light is reflected differently in each photo.

I think we can be positive that there is a hat, hood, or both. Again, if LE had his hair color, we'd have a description of a brown-haired male, etc.

Psychic discussion is not allowed at Websleuths.

Please alert on such posts and they will be removed.

:tyou:

IMO this is not his first kill, and I've put up a few posts with links to two other girls in the area that are missing / runaways that IMO look very similar to Abby. Killers have a type, I believe Abby is this killers "type" her facial features, hair , build, mannerisms all of it. Thats what I meant ;)

Gotcha!

Love your signature (S King) btw. 🙂

Personally, I don't care what they do with it.
Same! I doubt the people posting about what people should do with the reward money or the lottery winner in Lafayette, Indiana would never do it. I don't care if they buy themselves a new car or house, as long as they come forward with a tip to find this man!

My "reading" (what a crock.....I mean my "take") is that Libby, being the SM savvy of the two, was the "target". Abby was tagging along. The purpose of the meet up wasn't murder, and there was likely more than one person involved. The purpose of the meeting was unsavoury but something went wrong and or got out of hand. Maybe Abby wasn't expected. Maybe it was something else that triggered the murder. And folks aren't dropping a dime either bc the perps aren't all that local or folks are afraid to point a finger. MOO

Speculating, such as on FB where they posted a pic of some guy who happened to like pics on the bridge page. Had they sleuthed his FB better they would see his brother is a fireman who just lost a child. His resemblance to the POI is hard to ascertain. Yet ppl still posted his pic as suspicious. That speculation I am tired of.
I'm not on fb very much so I myself have t seen it but I really hate when ppl do that because it puts speculation on that person-even if they put a disclaimer many ppl don't read the full comment or bother w/facts & then a possibly innocent person is subject to ppl thinking horrendous things about them. Things like that I can see in a private message w/another but not out for public to run with

Same here, they were both deceased before their pick up time.

People want to make it seem that the park and wooded areas within it are "remote" or even large. I hike on a regular basis, and know that at a decent pace, even crossing that stream, I could make it from the area of contact, to the cemetery, in under 10 minutes. It's not a particularly large park, and the only difficult parts would be the steep grades and thick brush in spots. BG already knew where to go to avoid those spots.

IMO they were dead by 3PM. Enough time such that nobody would have missed them at that time, and the perp would have figured that out, already, which is why I and others believe this was premeditated in nature. BG was probably out of the immediate area by 3-15 or so. In time to make a shift, or duck under the radar for a week or two, or...? Sooner or later the guy will pop up, again.
Good post.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And in addition, on multiple platforms. I've listen on my phone, iPad, desktop, Bluetooth speakers, car speakers and through my TV. I pick up slight differences on each device. Last night in my car, my children heard it and thought it was someone we know who grew up in Boston saying "down there" (down they-ah)

_ grew up in new england, don't hear it in his voice at all.

Been playing with all my graphic software. Here is a different perspective. Inverted view of both stills. See anything interesting?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_2192.JPG
    IMG_2192.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 5,359
I agree. I've always felt like it was a crime of opportunity not targeted & he is familiar w/area

If it is the same FB page others are posting. He has family who also like that page that is a fireman and lost a child.

In my personal experience, the obits are written and then submitted to the the funeral home which then submits it to the newspaper and the dates of birth/death are taken from the death certificate. At least here, the funeral directors do not take your 'opinion' on the date of death, it has something to do with printing the truth and only official sources are used and the newspapers do not print obituaries from a non-official or without a certified death certificate being submitted with the obit..

Thanks.

Libby on the 13th, Abbie on the 14th, then. One girl may well have been confined and kept alive for at least 9-10 hours after abduction.

Jesus, that changes everything.

Been playing with all my graphic software. Here is a different perspective. Inverted view of both stills. See anything interesting?
attachment.php

Hm. Inverted like that, it looks like he has his hood up. I didn't think he did.

Same here, they were both deceased before their pick up time.

IMO they were dead by 3PM. Enough time such that nobody would have missed them at that time, and the perp would have figured that out, already, which is why I and others believe this was premeditated in nature. BG was probably out of the immediate area by 3-15 or so. In time to make a shift, or duck under the radar for a week or two, or...? Sooner or later the guy will pop up, again.

Agree. It's one thing for a perp to show up late for dinner or from work. It's a whole 'nother situation to be gone all night and show up the next day,possibly even in the same clothes, assuming he doesn't live alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa