IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Google Earth, the distance from the end of the bridge, to roughly where they ended up "50' from the shore line/creek", is around 1000', and I'm being generous.

Now, for all the people who want to look at the mapped area I looked at, just look up the park on Google Earth.

****SPOILER ALERT****

There are two creeks the bridge crosses. Deer Creek, and Bridge Creek. They were at the Bridge Creek end of bridge, by a road below them, which turns into a driveway.

So they had to walk across two creeks, to the spot where they were murdered. Bridge Creek, across what must be hard or semi-hard soil, to the creek bank for Deer Creek, then acoss Deer Creek, up the creek bank 50' to the killing spot.

Under 1,000' according to Google Earth.

Unless he walked them back to where they entered and took a right "down the hill" on the side they were found, avoiding the creeks.

I actually took the picture the police have posted and one of the sex offenders in Delpi and overlapped them. Its jaw dropping. I sent it in today. I tried to post it here but the file is too large
I bet I know who you are talking about. Blue hoodie guy? If so, I agree with you and glad you turned it in.

Sent from my SCH-I905 using Tapatalk

I'd like to make a suggestion if people don't mind.

If there is a topic being hashed and rehashed, I would suggest to those who disagree ... Stop responding. When the responses stop the discussion stops.
I have seen it in many popular or high profile cases. There have been discussions in this case on other topics that we are not seeing anymore, thankfully.

Scroll and Roll works and keeps the anxiety down.

Also review this forum:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?91915-Dealing-with-your-fellow-posters

HTH

( or S&R )

:cow:

Steleheart, your suggestion is THE most wonderfully simple solution to those having an issue with a discussion going on that they think is either moot, or unnecessarily, excessively discussed.

AT least half of those posts "clogging" the threads are from those responding the the posts they are so against. Reduce your "forum footprint" 😏 by not responding/engaging in conversations you find redundant.

Some might feel like by the umpteenth time they've read posters' profiling opinions on why they think the suspect has mommy issues is not "factual" or expert given evidence, and not worth discussing either. But, lets not tell each other what to discuss, unless it's to guide one back in line with TOS. Just don't respond to comments pertaining to something you'd rather not discuss.

Now, back to reading (or scrolling by!)... I've got a giant forum footprint to shrink. 😀

Im very glad to hear they have DNA supposedly and that they asked people they interviewed to volunteer their DNA.

That may help rule in or out some who I have been wondering about. LE may also put up a red flag if someone doesnt want to submit their DNA.

Wish DNA testing could go quicker though. It is a common bottleneck in lots of cases. Its great technology but we need to develop faster turnaround.

Until this guy is behind bars I am really worried he will kill another girl. He may feel he has nothing to lose after seeing his photo on the news. He needs arrested like yesterday.

On the other hand, unless he goes into a tailspin like Bundy, this will put enough fear in him to stop.

I often wonder why there isn't a similar Amber Alert style system for situations like this, for the killer. The Alert goes out to everyone's phone, and is usually on all news, or is a running banner on news stations. Why don't we have this?

Now that's a good question!

Does anyone know when they will have another presser? Will they keep having them? It does keep their murders in the public eye.

Goodnight Sleuthers! I'm gonna go pray the detectives lay their hands on just the right tip tonight and we have an arrest when I next log in.

This is how I am calculating the distance. Can you post a map of the location you are talking about?

attachment.php

I'll work on it. The end of the bridge where they were abducted is the near end on that map, bottom of that screen shot. The distance from the Bridge Creek end, to where the victims was found, is much shorter.

You can do it pretty quickly if you know what you're doing. The holster actually makes it easier. You don't have to undo your pants at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the gun is "in or under your pants"..what exactly is your holster attached/strapped to?.. Sorry, I just can't imagine why anyone would carry a gun UNDER their pants....lol

Steleheart, your suggestion is THE most wonderfully simple solution to those having an issue with a discussion going on that they think is either moot, or unnecessarily, excessively discussed.

AT least half of those posts "clogging" the threads are from those responding the the posts they are so against. Reduce your "forum footprint" 😏 by not responding/engaging in conversations you find redundant.

Some might feel like by the umpteenth time they've read posters' profiling opinions on why they think the suspect has mommy issues is not "factual" or expert given evidence, and not worth discussing either. But, lets not tell each other what to discuss, unless it's to guide one back in line with TOS. Just don't respond to comments pertaining to something you'd rather not discuss.

Now, back to reading (or scrolling by!)... I've got a giant forum footprint to shrink. 😀

Thank you!!! I was feeling like an unwelcome guest.

I appreciate your kind, open, viewpoint. ((courtneyb)))

Just a thought regarding, why are they not giving an estimated height for the perp.

Maybe they know but hold it back to be able to quickly sort incoming tips into 'likely' and 'unlikely'? Asking people, how tall is the person, and if it's too far off what they have estimated, the tip is considered less urgent?

Do they do things like that? Idk.

JMO MOO

I mean this with no disrespect, but you seem ignorant about mental illness and schizophrenia. These types of stereotypes are incredibly hurtful. I'd like you to understand that the most harm a "typical" schizophrenic will do is to themselves. You can believe what you wish to believe, but please be mindful that schizophrenics just... don't act that way. Real life =/= fictional depictions of mental illness. If this were a movie, your theory would have credence. Schizophrenics aren't scary people, I promise.

Anybody can be scary, in my opinion; mentally ill or otherwise. In the 80's my Aunt stabbed my Grandpa multiple times. He nearly bled out and was just barely saved in time. My Aunt was Schitz and had stopped taking her meds about a month before the attempted murder. People with mental illness can be very scary, or not; just like anybody else.

It is possible that they were doing a snap chat and she hit video on SC? Those videos I believe only last 10-15 seconds. LE stated it came from her phone but perhaps it was from an app on her phone.

Snapchat requires you to be holding it down the entire time...vs camera that's standard on a phone where once you start recording it keeps going. Unless they did a warrant for data on SC, I can't imagine the voice recording coming from the app. Also, since SC is only 10 sec max, you have to either send it to someone or upload to your story. It takes too many "steps" to get a long consecutive video.

Props to her for taking pictures and videos. I've watched too many crime shows so I do the same thing! If someone creeps me out or is off I'll take a picture or memorize a license plate if I think someone's following me. JMO

Absolutely. They have waste band holsters.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't leave home without my gun. Sits in the holster on my hip under my pants, dress, shorts....24/7. You'd never know I carried.

Thank you!!! I was feeling like an unwelcome guest.

I appreciate your kind, open, viewpoint. ((courtneyb)))

You are NEVER an unwelcome guest EllieBee!!! :) And by the way, I try to live by those words..........scroll and roll...........sometimes successfully, some times not. :giggle:

The police said they are fast tracking DNA. One of the victims Grandparents said she fought for her life. So perhaps DNA was collected from under her finger nails. Hopefully they can find the suspect this way.

I hope they will be able to, as this crime to me seems like it was committed by someone who has been involved in crime in the past.

Wouldn't hurt to look into any violent offenders that have been released from jail recently in the surrounding states.

I do believe he is not a local, as it's such a small community and he most likely would have been turned in by now. I think that he is a drifter and in my opinion that is why FBI is putting up banners all over the Country.

He could be anywhere by now.

I think that it's important to share this case on social media to spread more awareness. Someone out there saw him that day.

The reward is up to 50k now as well

Just a thought regarding, why are they not giving an estimated height for the perp.

Maybe they know but hold it back to be able to quickly sort incoming tips into 'likely' and 'unlikely'? Asking people, how tall is the person, and if it's too far off what they have estimated, the tip is considered less urgent?

Do they do things like that? Idk.

JMO MOO

Maybe because people are usually really bad at guessing height? I find people can generally say with accuracy that someone is "short" or "tall", but when you ask someone to guess the exact height of someone, the answers are usually wrong and widely varied.

Maybe they are scared of people eliminating people and not calling in tips based on their erroneous guesses at their height. 🙂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member