IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my first post. IMO the fact that LE has been quiet lately speaks volumes I believe they are getting their ducks in a row so that when this case gets to a court room, there Will be no doubts as to who committed this crime. I think they are waiting for more evidence for the forensic lab, while continuing to systematically reduce their suspect list so that there will be no "rush to judgement " issues.. They know who it is and where he is (or they) so they know there is no danger to the community. IMHO this case is very close to closure, and for me it can't come soon enough . This is all my own opinion, based solely on what's in my head, and in my heart.!

Welcome to Websleuths!

:welcome:

MOO

Abby was subdued with a threat of gun.

Libby was subdued with love for her friend

Oh, goodness. This made my heart break.

The families, LE and all of Delphi are being prayed for.

Those precious people cooking, delivering and serving food to LE helps me remember that for every murderer out there, they are still outnumbered by good and decent people.

Is there anyone else reported missing from this area in the months before or after they died?

An earlier commenter suggested a friend reported a tip about their employee who has disappeared.

People who are suddenly not around could be linked to this case obviously--either as the perp or as an additional victim. Not saying I think it is likely, but I suppose it is also possible the girls witnessed another murder and were therefore disposed of.

I know they won't release COD, but I really wish LE would release a little more info (do they suspect a local, a professional sk, an online stalker etc). Then we could rule out some possibilities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There are many several girls in other cities of indiana that are missing... Every month from sept oct nov dec jan feb.. I stopped looking at sept, could go back farther...

Snipped
(There is interesting work that has been done looking at how we only become conscious of a fraction of the stimuli or cues in our environment, and how what we understand as intuition is often the brain picking up, at a very high speed, on dissonant things around us and warning us that something is amiss. I will have to dig into my psychology notes for references but would be happy to do for anyone who is interested).

Greet post! It's good to have you here. I would be interested to hear more. TIA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Respectfully I ask .. why not? Sometimes there is truth in rumors. Sometimes rumors are based in fact.

Also, what we do here is speculation which is quite close to rumors..much of what we write can not be easily proved nor discounted.

I'm not trying to start an argument, I am genuinely interested in why you would not want to know the whispers of the town .

I'm sure some are probably outlandish.. like some speculations here.. but some might be on the mark.

Although this wasn't directed at me, I did post the original question to the poster who said that people in town did know the COD. It's imperative IMO to stick to the rules because often one of us jumps in the middle of a thread and when someone throws out a statement like people in town know the COD I take it as fact and something I missed while not online.

This rule is what separates us from sites who allow rumors...

"To preserve the integrity of the factual information contained herein, Websleuths does not participate in rumor mongering. When claiming something as a “fact,” you must prove it. Be able to provide links to information from approved third party sources; for instance, mainstream media (MSM), law enforcement (LE), and admin-verified case insiders."

Respectfully I ask .. why not? Sometimes there is truth in rumors. Sometimes rumors are based in fact.

Also, what we do here is speculation which is quite close to rumors..much of what we write can not be easily proved nor discounted.

I'm not trying to start an argument, I am genuinely interested in why you would not want to know the whispers of the town .

I'm sure some are probably outlandish.. like some speculations here.. but some might be on the mark.

I listen to what i hear obviously. I just am the type to keep more to myself. I dont go out of my way to listen and get everyone's opinion. I have lived her my whole life and don't know 1/2 the people that live here. My husband on the other hand knows everyone. I obviously want to know what happened, but if i listened to every rumor my head would spin. Idk, just me i guess. I want facts.

ETA: sorry, the 2 that happened were about an hour away.

If that were what happened wouldn't it point to it being one of the flashers that had been there during the recent past? MOO

As if it's not awful enough without a weenie wagger added to this heartbreaking story.

Maybe LE is checking SM sites like this because they suspect the killer has posted at some point.

There are many several girls in other cities of indiana that are missing... Every month from sept oct nov dec jan feb.. I stopped looking at sept, could go back farther...

Thank you! What about adult men? Any stop showing up at work etc and get reported missing that you know of?

Many non-LE and non MSM sources are saying the exact same "rumors," so it's hard to disregard especially now that the killer(s) are getting away with it for so long. IF one girl was killed earlier than the other, that would definitely be a strategy for controlling the 2nd one (be quiet/compliant or I'll kill you too). and the fact that there were 2 victims (a lot to take on) and a month has gone by likely mean this guy [or guys] was well prepared, which is so creepy. It just AMAZES me that no one has turned this guy in. There must be clues, there must be someone who suspects him, there must be someone he's bragged to in person or online. It's really infuriating that he's getting away with it thus far. AAARGH.

Thank you! What about adult men? Any stop showing up at work etc and get reported missing that you know of?

Not me personally. But u could look at missing persons website

Maybe LE is checking SM sites like this because they suspect the killer has posted at some point.

I'd say that is a very reasonable assumption.

I feel sorry for the ones who have to read all the dreck to find a tiny nugget.

Perhaps. And if so that would be great.

Or on the other hand perhaps they have no solid leads.

Two sides to the coin unfortunately.

LE has been known to visit here. For example, if you look at the Sand Caynon John Doe thread, LE specifically asked for the help of Sleuthers. Likewise, I've also heard that perps have been known to visit the site too. I didn't follow the case, but it has been brought up on other cases that Casey Anthony's relative had visited here.

LE should be able to use this or any other SM site to catch this sicko. IMO.

If that were what happened wouldn't it point to it being one of the flashers that had been there during the recent past? MOO

The article about the recent flashers was referring to incidents that happened on the Monon Trail in Indianapolis, not the Monon Trail in Delphi. One of our Hoosier members explained that more than one trail in Indiana is named for the Monon Railroad.

Not everyone agrees it's what happened and none of us were there. We may as well debate the existence of unicorns or Bigfoot.

:yeahthat:

That is exactly why I follow along and contribute when I can~~hoping LE puts this sicko behind bars so he can't hurt anyone else!

So if a sexual motive, what crime(s) against children teens and/or women (not an exhaustive list, sometimes drugs, robbery, other violence, domestic can be attached) has he committed before? I really wonder what else he is linked to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa