Identified! CA - Huntington Beach, WhtFem 40UFCA, 18-30, poss name Andrea, Apr'90 - Andrea Kuiper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait to find out who she was! I have been following this case for so long!

Glad to hear she has her name back <3 I'm looking forward to hearing her story, and it'll be nice to know that a family has closure.

I'm looking forward to the presser and to putting this case 'to rest' as it were.

Can't say she looked like any of the recons, to be honest.

ETA: Looks like she was IDed on fingerprints. I wonder what she was printed for.

Does anyone know why she was never reported missing? So sad.
I'm glad she has her name back. May Andrea fly free. Xo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't say she looked like any of the recons, to be honest.

ETA: Looks like she was IDed on fingerprints. I wonder what she was printed for.
That photo of her doesn't really look that much like the post-mortem photo either.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

That photo of her doesn't really look that much like the post-mortem photo either.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

Agree! She looked very Italian in the PM photo. Her hair was darker. I'm in total shock seeing her photo.

So now we know a lot of finger prints aren't in databases; they are trying to add them in.

Now that it is public, I can now add a few other details that aren't mentioned in the news report.

My source told me that Andrea applied for a government job, and her fingerprints were taken at that time. It was only recently, that her fingerprints were entered into the national AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System), and a hit to Huntington Beach "Andrea" followed shortly afterward.

Now that it is public, I can now add a few other details that aren't mentioned in the news report.

My source told me that Andrea applied for a government job, and her fingerprints were taken at that time. It was only recently, that her fingerprints were entered into the national AFIS (Automated Fingerprint Identification System), and a hit to Huntington Beach "Andrea" followed shortly afterward.

So it was a cold hit?

Agree! She looked very Italian in the PM photo. Her hair was darker. I'm in total shock seeing her photo.

So now we know a lot of finger prints aren't in databases; they are trying to add them in.

The photo released of Andrea looks like she is younger than 26, possibly a high school photo. Maybe she dyed her hair lighter in high school/at the time of the photo? Her appearance could have changed a lot in the intervening 8 years until her death if it was taken in high school.

That photo appears to be a high school portrait. Her teeth are still crooked in that photo, and we know she had orthodontics from what was indicated in "Andrea Doe's" details.

The article says was at least 26 years old, so the photo was likely taken nearly a decade prior to her death.

Wow, she was beautiful. I'm just floored.
RIP dear girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member