AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #6

Thinking of you, sweet girl. ♥

It's really sad that there is no new news at all regarding Cassie's case. I'm wondering if the LE simply gave up or if they are still investigating :/

Thanks to those bumping the thread!!!

Just posting so Cassie knows that she has not been forgotten. Whether hear on Earth or the other side, I pray that Cassie is safe and happy.

The students who should have been Cassie's classmates graduated last Friday night. I still hold something of a grudge (I don't know exactly what to call the negative feeling) that if she had been in public school instead of isolated as "home schooled" she would have been safer. BR is still in prison until at least July. I can't even tell if her mom is still in town as the house appeared vacant the few times I passed by this spring.

got4girls, I know what you mean. It's very sad, and hard not to ponder the what-if's. So unfair.

Outside of WS, I don't think anyone is investigating anymore. I don't think they ever really did.

got4girls, I know what you mean. It's very sad, and hard not to ponder the what-if's. So unfair.

Outside of WS, I don't think anyone is investigating anymore. I don't think they ever really did.

Sad but probably very true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any updates?

I did see a post talking about find/get/buy cigarettes.

She's fifteen, certainly unable to legally buy cigarette herself.

Finding or getting cigarettes could mean anything from lifting a pack off someone's porch, taking half smoked ones from an ashtray, paying someone of age to buy them, or even buying a couple from someone willing to sell them to her.

Sent from my Life One X2 using Tapatalk

Ugh, it breaks my heart that Cassie has basically vanished and the justice system has failed her. :( I think of her often and just cannot imagine what she went/is/has been through. :(

got4, do you have release date of 7/9? He certainly does not have a stellar history during incarceration. Wonder where he will head upon release.

I still come here in hope to see some news about Cassie but sadly it's still the same. The case seems to slip away little by little in ppl's mind. I, even myself ain't writing much anymore since there is nothing new and we don't even know if the LE are still looking at the case. After some time knowing about this, something just popped up in my mind and could be helpful who knows....

Anyone here has a yahoo account? For the ones who do, could you please suggest the case to John Lordan. His youtube channel is LordanARTS ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWoe_w-oadmQxcXZV2KMZgg ) . Casey's case would fit very well with his, either Brainscratch or Brainscratch Searchlight youtube shows where he would talk about Casey, the event of her disappearance, etc... It might not cracked the case per say but his channel is very popular (and very good beside the fact that he cares about the ppl) and could be of help and give more awareness about Cassie to ppl who never even heard of the case and who knows someone could watch it and think 'I'm sure that's the young lady I saw' or something like it.

I don't have a youtube account hence the reason I'm mentioning it here for ppl who have one to send him a message and suggesting him Cassie's case.

got4, do you have release date of 7/9? He certainly does not have a stellar history during incarceration. Wonder where he will head upon release.

I just got the VineLink notice minutes ago that BR is being released from Calico Rock today. That town is a good three hours from here, so I have no idea whether he will head this direction as he does not have a strong family base. I think most recent releases would go through a half-way / rehab facility in Little Rock if there is no family to return to. IDK anything about JC at this point.

I just got the VineLink notice minutes ago that BR is being released from Calico Rock today. That town is a good three hours from here, so I have no idea whether he will head this direction as he does not have a strong family base. I think most recent releases would go through a half-way / rehab facility in Little Rock if there is no family to return to. IDK anything about JC at this point.
I'm looking at it in my email right now too. Shall we wager how many days before he's locked up again, and why? I say 30 days, drugs.

I got that alert too, but a little confused. I can't find anything pertaining to release except general release. So he can essentially head where ever he chooses without much- if any- accountability for his movement.
Which is unnerving. I know why there is no law requiring persons of interest and/or immediate family/household members of missing persons to provide changes of address when they relocate from the residence where person went missing from...but sometimes I sure wish there was.

JC's car was in the driveway today, so she hasn't completely moved away even if she is spending more time with friends and family in Oklahoma. There was a rally of sorts with the attorney general's office today about missing persons, and I wondered if JC might have gone this time. I haven't spotted any pic or quote to indicate she was there yet. There is a third missing person poster up on the front door of city hall . . . young school-age black female. Name didn't sink in when I saw it.

I can't believe it's been 3 years. BR and JC were both named POIs and that veil has never been lifted, yet nothing has come of it.

From the above link:
"I think somebody knows where she is or what happened to her and they're just not coming forward," said Judy.

Tonya Gregory is Cassie's sister. She recently moved to Stuttgart to help find her.

"I have looked everywhere to see if I notice her or see her," said Tonya.

She's a new mother herself and says Cassie doesn't even know she's an aunt.

"He looks at her picture and reaches for it," said Tonya. "It's hard to think about."

Three years and nothing.

It is as if she never mattered to anyone. :(

Bumping for YOU, Cassie[emoji173]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members