GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

SK getting shot 6 times is a red flag for me....was it a possible hit or a drug deal gone bad ? This is a very serious situation, but not a lot has been said about it or how it might connect to the 4 murders.
I would like to know if CD was involved

Really???, i did a search of all shootings between jan 1 and may 1st of this year...none of the victims in the greater philly area matched his age (even if he was younger then)...possibly the news missed it? idk.

stupid question, probably already asked and answered: why didn't they search the dinardo home? the bensalem one? they searched SK's house in ambler...

http://www.fox29.com/news/268024039-story

Good question. Maybe police got another "tip" from CD during questioning.

To me the DA was overdramatizing when talking about certain aspects of the search. Why he would call it a mountain is beyond me, there are no mountains in lower bucks county, not even close. Upper bucks county doesn't even have what is considered a mountain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well it may not be the rocky mountains but yes in deed we do have a mountain here.

https://peakery.com/buckingham-mountain-pennsylvania/

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Two map views of 6071 Lower York Road. One from Bing and another from Google. You can see the concrete pile in the lower right corner of the large field where the common grave was found, and then to the Northwest a smaller rectangular field on the side of the hill. Also, on Bing map you can see additional piles of concrete around the perimeter of the "upper" field. Posted before that IMO this would be an ideal spot to hide a grave(s). With the road leading up to it from the lower field, would certainly be able to get a large piece of equipment up there. I think this is the field where they found JTP?
It was also noted earlier that maps prior to 2005 (when CD's family bought property) there was no road to the "upper" field, and no concrete piles up there either. Will try to find this map in earlier posts.
https://binged.it/2tRoFd2
https://goo.gl/maps/iLAEUEP6EE72

Two map views of 6071 Lower York Road. One from Bing and another from Google. You can see the concrete pile in the lower right corner of the large field where the common grave was found, and then to the Northwest a smaller rectangular field on the side of the hill. Also, on Bing map you can see additional piles of concrete around the perimeter of the "upper" field. Posted before that IMO this would be an ideal spot to hide a grave(s). With the road leading up to it from the lower field, would certainly be able to get a large piece of equipment up there. I think this is the field where they found JTP?
It was also noted earlier that maps prior to 2005 (when CD's family bought property) there was no road to the "upper" field, and no concrete piles up there either. Will try to find this map in earlier posts.
https://binged.it/2tRoFd2
https://goo.gl/maps/iLAEUEP6EE72

Yes, I also suspect that is the correct direction of where JTP was buried but, in order for his body to be at least 1/2 mile from the common grave, that field is too close. I will have to try and make a map using Google Earth to show where I have estimated the body must be... IF, I am using the correct information as to what another member stated: That JTP's body was found from 1/2 to 1 mile away from where they were searching. I will make the map and edit to add to this entry.
OK, I'm back and posted the photo. As you can see, the only stretch of 1/2 mile that you can manage using the common grave as a starting point is to the northwest but, by then, it appears to be on someone else's property. You can try to "stretch a half mile' in any other direction and it can't be done unless I have the wrong start point or the wrong idea of where this property begins or ends. But, even so... 90 acres is already larger than 0.5 miles x 0.5 miles so, no matter how you cut it.... from edge to edge; the property is not large enough for JTP's body to be buried on that farm (going by what the DA said about distance.) The farm would have to be 160 acres to accommodate that distance. Math is not my super subject but 1/2 x 1/2 miles = 160 acres. Meanwhile, your guess of JTP's burial site makes good sense because it is similar to the other burial site and, you know... people (including murderers) are creatures of habit. (below: yellow line measures 1/2 mile from common grave)
GetAttachmentThumbnail

Yes, I also suspect that is the correct direction of where JTP was buried but, in order for his body to be at least 1/2 mile from the common grave, that field is too close. I will have to try and make a map using Google Earth to show where I have estimated the body must be... IF, I am using the correct information as to what another member stated: That JTP's body was found from 1/2 to 1 mile away from where they were searching. I will make the map and edit to add to this entry.

I'm so sorry, I was wrong. I watched the video again it was .25-.5 from the site where they found the other 3, around the 9:30 mark in the video below.

https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/videos/10154869981401378/

I'm so sorry, I was wrong. I watched the video again it was .25-.5 from the site where they found the other 3, around the 9:30 mark in the video below.

https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/videos/10154869981401378/

Ok... that's perfect then. That lower field is almost exactly 1/2 mile from the common grave (the far edge of it IS, in fact.) This was driving me buggers last night and I even wondered if the field across the street from the Aquetong house was part of that property. But, I was sure the DA said JTP was buried on the same property as the others. So, yes, the upper field it is; imo as well. People (including murderers, of course) are creatures of habit and that upper field, although a mini-version of the main field, is very similar in it's features, is accessible by backhoe and has room enough to work. Still leaves me wondering why JTP would have been so "almost impossible to find." Even more so now.
Edited to add: No need to be sorry :) In fact, it was a great piece of sleuthing on your part imo and one that I missed which, to coin an overused phrase = "a learning opportunity." Even if that guess is wrong... logic and people's habits and repeat patterns of thoughts and actions would indicate that it is VERY likely that is where JTP was buried even without knowing the distance factor.

I was driving somewhere on Friday and passed the property. There a lot of flowers on the entrance to the property and there is now a locked gate covering the driveway. An electronic sign near the driveway states a huge thank you from all of the investigators and policemen for the last week.

I wonder if when the person known as KBM met with Dinardo about buying the car, if Dinardo confessed to the killings to him, even telling him where the bodies were buried (omitting that JP was elsewhere). Because DA seemed awfully sure they would be there and when JP wasn't, taking death penalty off the table was pursued. Could have brought dogs in again, if they were that accurate-13 feet below, but didn't. That might also explain why KBM has not been revealed (surprised that hasn't been leaked) and why bail was set at 1 million for a gun charge. That seemed excessive unless they already knew he killed them. JMO
rbbm
with that being said, I wonder why Dinardo let him live. I mean if he was on a killing spree, he would have killed him as well. I know he said he was a friend but he killed JP and he was a friend. Another thing, why was JP buried separate place than the other three? Was it because he was his friend? Could it be that he at first didn't intend to kill JP? After killing JP did the "taste" for blood? IDK MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan
Back