GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

Who is KBM? I've been following this thread since day one and I must have missed the conversation. What's his involvement and who is he?

Who is KBM? I've been following this thread since day one and I must have missed the conversation. What's his involvement and who is he?

A supposed friend of CD's i think. He was the one Dinardo called to sell him the vehicle for $500.

That's the secret witness cosmo tried to sell car too - "Known bucks male" something like that ? Maybe ?
Edit to say - It's in the statements

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Known Bensalem Male. He was the one who almost bought TM's car for $500.

rbbm
with that being said, I wonder why Dinardo let him live. I mean if he was on a killing spree, he would have killed him as well. I know he said he was a friend but he killed JP and he was a friend. Another thing, why was JP buried separate place than the other three? Was it because he was his friend? Could it be that he at first didn't intend to kill JP? After killing JP did the "taste" for blood? IDK MOO

JP was buried somewhere else because he was killed two days prior.

JP was buried somewhere else because he was killed two days prior.

Re: two locations - not sure about the motive for the first murder, but wondering, since these kids were hooked into various social media groups, and a person missing in that world, and in their relative neighborhood would be news that would travel fast? Maybe CD thought the three were on to him, suspected him? And he created a distraction, a fantastic lure and brought his cousin in to help under whatever pretenses. I'd even go as far as to speculate he dug a twelve foot hole in advance, twice as deep as the first, because the method that he tried to dispose of the three bodies suggests he was really trying to erase them. He was trying to get rid of that car too...

It doesn't say he was shot in a burglary.

Maybe you didn't scroll far enough down the article. I'm reading it as shot during burglary.

"Kratz was out on bail on a burglary accusation and was recovering from injuries sustained when he was shot."
And a bit further:

Sean Kratz recently survived a shooting, according to Fox 29. FOX 29’s Dave Scratwieser reported that the second person of interest “has a criminal record, including two drug arrests in Bensalem. Schratwieser also reports that person of interest was the victim of a shooting back in March.” Bensalem is the hometown of DiNardo.

Steve Keeley of Fox29 tweeted, “2nd man in custody in Bucks County murders, Sean Kratz, 20, just survived being shot 6 times in Philadelphia in March.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/sean-...lleged-accomplice-person-of-interest-suspect/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

<modsnip> I wanted to see if anyone else has heard that CD had an ATV for sale for $800. I saw he had a fb post that alluded to that. Is it against TOS to post a ss from his fb post here? I reported this post here so a mod can look and see. I would like to post it to discuss if possible. I would be more inclined to believe that CD lured JTP with an ATV for sale and not $8k of mj.

<modsnip> I wanted to see if anyone else has heard that CD had an ATV for sale for $800. I saw he had a fb post that alluded to that. Is it against TOS to post a ss from his fb post here? I reported this post here so a mod can look and see. I would like to post it to discuss if possible. I would be more inclined to believe that CD lured JTP with an ATV for sale and not $8k of mj.

Hi Schmaley. Thanks for asking!

SM screenshots are not permitted, but you are welcome to post the link to his FB post. :)

rbbm
with that being said, I wonder why Dinardo let him live. I mean if he was on a killing spree, he would have killed him as well. I know he said he was a friend but he killed JP and he was a friend. Another thing, why was JP buried separate place than the other three? Was it because he was his friend? Could it be that he at first didn't intend to kill JP? After killing JP did the "taste" for blood? IDK MOO

I'm wondering why there were several days between the murder of JP and the others.

CD mentioned that he felt " threatened " by these kids.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/831...al_surface=direct_link&availability=available

So if you look there ^ On June 29th he had just bought an ATV for $800 which is the exact amount he was selling the marijuana to Jimi Patrick for. I think he was luring Jimi Patrick to the house on the premise of selling him an ATV. Or his comment shows desire to buy. Perhaps not follow through with the sale but at least proposition to make one. His comment is third down in the post, FYI.

I think this sale is where it originated from. I think he bought this for $800 and had that stuck in his head.

I'm not reading it as he was shot during a burglary, I'm reading it as the burglaries took place last year and he got shot this year. IMO

I mentioned earlier most of the time he mentions a sum of money it's $800 or $8000 I don't get it

Always! Guess it makes it easier for a liar to remember. &#129335;*&#9794;&#65039;

Always! Guess it makes it easier for a liar to remember. &#129335;*&#9794;&#65039;

Exactly!! I thought that or its his"brain disorder" whatever it is he seems to be stuck on those numbers!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RyanO9600
Back