Status
Not open for further replies.
What about this:

08d629a7f96234b2a34e0727bd0b116e.jpg

554419f8820f83c45738db2aad52097a.jpg

2fa77a06836c7d0691f517d6d59bcf0b.jpg

ceb400f6b0411622eddd718fa6e1a1b5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, this is by far the closet "match" I've seen! Can someone with more skills than me put this pic side by side with the pic from the register? Great job!!! Thanks!

Wow, this is by far the closet "match" I've seen! Can someone with more skills than me put this pic side by side with the pic from the register? Great job!!! Thanks!

Any good? The scale is off, but I'm at my wit's end.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 2017-07-23.jpg
    2017-07-23.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 280
I don't think its a match.The leaf and seal are not right.

I think the image is skewed because we are looking at the box from the end. There are too many similarities. To me it looks like a match. IMO

I think the image is skewed because we are looking at the box from the end. There are too many similarities. To me it looks like a match. IMO

The image being skewed isn't changing the fact that there is no leaf - in shape, color, anything - on the photo. It is clear that there is a white 'border' towards the bottom of the circular shape for part of the way up.

I would love for this to be a match but I firmly believe it isn't. You are free to think whatever you'd like though.

If I get time tomorrow I may investigate that very Wal Mart to see if I can figure it out. Some of these are very close. I wonder if some of the online packaging images vary slightly from what is in store?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I think if I had snapped a photo of the Prunelax on its side and at a slight angle, it would have been better for comparison. My arms were too overloaded with "just the one item" I ran into the store to buy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pretty sure the box is Pepcid.
8d2ad8df8e77caa0233b0ebd702d7bc9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Are we even certain that the item on the belt is in fact MC's & not the next person's in line??

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Are we even certain that the item on the belt is in fact MC's & not the next person's in line??

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Everyone already knows about the mascara and VI said she was going to check to see if it was okay to say what the other item was, so we know for sure he bought more than mascara. Whether that other item was already bagged and this purple box is someone's else's, I'm not sure.

The only reason the other item may be relevant in my opinion is because LE didn't mention and VI said she had to ask LE if she could say what it was. If it was just a pack of gum, why not just say it? I'm not really leaning toward it being something he could od on (because I really don't think he committed suicide), but just wondering if it's another item BC asked him to purchase and/or the reason behind the purchase or request.

I think if the item wasn't significant LE wouldn't care if we knew what it was. There must be good reason why nobody has disclosed what it is imo.

From watching the video I can tell the box is completely flat on top. It's not a dual item with the clear plastic that you have to tear off of a cardboard backing. I can also tell by the way he's swinging the bag that it's very lightweight.

I'm not even close to being an artist, so forgive my kindergarten photo markups here, but this is what I see after blowing it up on my phone.... And I believe now that it's a flat, thick box.
d1d31b145825080d378db967be1d0358.png
981d4adaadede41bbc6705963054b896.png
261b58d9d95682cb4594afc6fcc35f23.png
b50cecae0fba95a45fec144a78ea5263.png

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I'm trying to go back and see specifically what IV said about the Walmart items and if they were BOTH placed in the bathroom. I think she said the receipt was in the bathroom trash, which seems odd to me, but I won't go into that because I'm probably the only one that finds it odd. Lol. But while looking for that post I was wondering is one of his sons fairly young? I was just wondering because when she mentioned the phone records she said one of the son's phones is on MC's bill. It seemed unusual for a grown married man with his own family. Maybe it's not and there's a reason. My 40 year old step brother's phone is on my step dad's phone, but he's actually a bum and I don't trust him, so he's not the best example. Lol

Turn the box on its side. There's a picture if the top part of a face. Two eyes, brow line, nose bridge rendering. I would be looking at sinus, sleep aids, headache meds

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member