Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my very first thoughts (if voluntary/suicide) was,
here is a man who was a strong, vibrant, robust firefighter.
A daily hero of the City of Dallas.
A duty he no doubt loved and was proud of.
This man, once had an exciting, adrenaline-rush filled life.
Now retired.
And reduced to an afternoon of...
...buying mascara at Walmart for his wife.

Perhaps that was the final straw
in an already sagging camel's back. :(

One of my very first thoughts (if voluntary/suicide) was,
here is a man who was a strong, vibrant, robust firefighter.
A daily hero of the City of Dallas.
A duty he no doubt loved and was proud of.
This man, once had an exciting, adrenaline-rush filled life.
Now retired.
And reduced to an afternoon of...
...buying mascara at Walmart for his wife.

Perhaps that was the final straw
in an already sagging camel's back. :(

Very good point.

QUESTION: maybe I've missed something....but I've seen a few people pose the question of whether MC really did return home after his trip to Walmart, some wondering if maybe he did not.....but how could the latter be possible if the items he purchased at Walmart that last day were found in the home along with the receipt for them in the trash there in the home? Are some therefore wondering if "someone else" intercepted him between Walmart and home and then it was them who took the items and receipt to his home to give the appearance that he had in fact returned home?

Yes.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Just taking my thinking into a completely different direction here.

What if LE and BC have insider info that leads them to believe that MC left voluntarily and ended his own life?......yet out of respect and to protect the perception and reputation of the family's rock and patriarch, BC does not wish for the likelihood (or even certainty?) of suicide to be divulged, not even to family members......perhaps as a way to protect them? That also might explain why this has never turned into a criminal investigation. Maybe a spouse in this kind of situation would see no need to cause undue guilt and second-guessing to children, grandchildren.......for even if they knew the likely truth it would not bring their deceased loved one back. This kind of possible scenario could also explain selling of the car and the pseudo (?) death certificate etc.

Also....if the spouse of family of a missing and suspected suicide victim (whose body has not yet been found and "brought home" for a burial) lets word out that there is legit reason for suicide to be suspected (note or letter left, final voicemail message left for them saying goodbye, etc)....becuz it's, say, 98% certain they committed suicide but there is always the very slim chance they did not commit suicide......if they make this suspicion public or it leaks from family to public, people will stop searching, in the 'off chance' that loved one is still alive and well somewhere? Just throwing out another possibility. Maybe the family DOES know this info but becuz it's not 100% certain, they don't want to take the chance and announce it for fear that people will stop looking, stop digging?

Behind on reading. Instead relaxing/fighting heartburn and thinking around the box. The mystery box/package is blurry. Perhaps before releasing the photo LE did a blur/changed colors so it would not be recognized?

So if family & LE suspects its suicide & possibly has proof, why ask for TES to come out, especially knowing that the wife has already filed for a death certificate or whatever the "letter" is called; why keep that info from TES? Or did TES know?

And just out of curiosity, what areas did TES search? Same areas as previously searched or new areas? Did they only search within Hunt County or did they search other properties owned by MC, in counties other than Hunt Cty?

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

But maybe the rest of the family did not know about BC filing the testamary at the time of the TEQ search. But BC obviously knew she filed the paperwork. Because I thought I saw somewhere where the last search byTEQ was in early June. To me that would be wrong of her to allow her family to search for him knowing she was granted the testamary just a short time before. But that's just my opinion.

So if family & LE suspects its suicide & possibly has proof, why ask for TES to come out, especially knowing that the wife has already filed for a death certificate or whatever the "letter" is called; why keep that info from TES? Or did TES know?

And just out of curiosity, what areas did TES search? Same areas as previously searched or new areas? Did they only search within Hunt County or did they search other properties owned by MC, in counties other than Hunt Cty?

Does TES only help out if it's a case where there is a good chance the missing person could still be alive?.....or, say, in the case of a suspected suicide, would they be willing to assist in recovery of body?

Behind on reading. Instead relaxing/fighting heartburn and thinking around the box. The mystery box/package is blurry. Perhaps before releasing the photo LE did a blur/changed colors so it would not be recognized?

Then why even release it?

Then why even release it?

Did they release an actual single-shot photo of the item? I was thinking they just released the Walmart video, and other individuals zoomed and took stills (best they could) from that...
?

Did they release an actual single-shot photo of the item? I was thinking they just released the Walmart video, and other individuals zoomed and took stills (best they could) from that...
?
Idk and well shoot.

Could it be Pepcid AD?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Could it be Pepcid AD?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk
I think the VI (his granddaughter) said that it was not heartburn medicine.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Does TES only help out if it's a case where there is a good chance the missing person could still be alive?.....or, say, in the case of a suspected suicide, would they be willing to assist in recovery of body?

I'm not sure what type of situations TES will search under, I guess my main questions were 1) if TES was made aware that the death certificate/letter had been gotten & 2) where TES searched, local Hunt Cty or did they venture off to maybe search other property owned by MC in another county?

f2c80ca54c78b641d5edb84287ffcc66.jpeg

I'm still trying to solve this clue, I feel like it's "hushed" for a reason. Thoughts on these?

I may be crazy [emoji51]

Also have a question for Pmerle Who in the family hired the Private Investigator?

the grandaughter may have forgotten to respond to the question regarding the other purchases. There were and are a lot of questions for her None of those photos look like the item actually purchased.. there is a definite square of purple in the bottom right of the package. I wish Pmerle would answer this directly

I don't think he would seek a therapist. I dont know him or the family. But during my research it seems that he was a very private person. Which would not be compatible with a therapist. I think the lack of transparency may stem from financial reasons rather than sparing the family embarrassment I also think the family is beyond fearing embarassment or guilt I think they just want answers regarding their father, grandfather, uncle...etc Maybe Pmerle could answer this too Did Michael Chambers visit a therapist??

f2c80ca54c78b641d5edb84287ffcc66.jpeg

I'm still trying to solve this clue, I feel like it's "hushed" for a reason. Thoughts on these?

I may be crazy [emoji51]

No, these don't look the same. The box on the till has a distinctive rounded blue circle-like figure on the bottom right, all above it is like a purple color that's dark but fades to a lighter color and has white font/lettering. To the bottom left of the box is a white more-rectangular section with ?purple writing/font, like this:

papawbox.jpg

papawwalmart2.jpg

I understand the photos of MC at the Quinlan Walmart check-out are still shots from a video. Does anyone have the link to the video, please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member